• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
That signature is too cool for me. 10/10.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Ooo! Aah! I love the CSS! And instead of a tag, I like how you used icons as a replacement! And the text looks lice and organized!
~
10/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Very busy with too much going on and strange choices of colours to randomly swap between. Guess the picture's kinda cool though and the text is... deep? 4/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8.5/10 Pretty cool banner. Not my fav because.. c4ds don't work with 2D art! BLAH. D:
I like the organized text! You could use some cool css! /totally not doing that

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Nice use of CSS. Not a fan of userbar thingees. Not much going on at all. I'll give you 4/10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Omfg! <3 Monochrome Chord signature. B] so not a collab of damian x chord. <33 the icons are well made and the css is pretty cute. 10/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 It's cute. It gets the job done and advertises for a good cause. It's not really a forum signature, or at least, not what I am used to.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
The picture and the family are a bit meh to me, but there's nothing really bad about it, and I like the colours, the series of links and the little coloured stars. 6/10. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back