• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
There better be bacon left. I need some for myself.

Why can't you eat bacon?
You just totally join the egg swap.Just saying.

I'm Muslim, so it's kinda written law. Me being a rebel, though, I've eaten it before. It's really unhealthy =/

And no DS, sorry =( Blame my sister.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Right they can't eat meat that's not kosher. And yeah it's loaded with fat but still delicious.

Oh dang that's disappointing it's fun and we could use more players.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Moving to uni tomorrow so maybe no PCX events for the weekend ;; Someone finish the daily puzzles for me plz ;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm going to be away for the weekend tomorrow, so I won't be around as much! I'll try my best to make it to both movie streams on sunday though. Hooray for phone!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Competitive battling tourney doesn't need much time guys!!!

...and the other events too but that's my priority rn lmao.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Blah, I'm just now able to participate in all the stuff I've missed. I was really looking forward to doing the RP one but I just didn't have enough time to make one. Plus, it's due today. Sadface.

Going to rush and do all the Word Games, try to enter in the Anime Snapshot, do the PC History Quiz, finish Movie Nights, do iSketch if there's any left, maybe the PCX song parody, Slogan Contest andd PC Highs. I'm just hoping I can complete all these by tomorrow. Go me?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My sister is too. She can't bear the thought of animals dying, so when she discovered what gelatin was made of she stopped eating anything with gelatin in it. If your a vegetarian I wouldn't recommend looking it up because it will chop your diet in half.
i don't hate non-vegetarian i just hate the fact that u are eating animals
my cousin vomits when she sees my sister eating omelette :P :P

Vegetarians unite! Did you know it's national (for the USA) hug a vegetarian day today?
nah
..... that is a very unique holiday :P :P

*hugs Golurk and Avishka*
The holidays that america celebrates
*hugs back*
yeah :P

Years
Gah, I'm just now waking up from sleep and then I see discussion of food. Now I want breakfast but dont know what to eat! :( lol

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I loooove omelettes! I usually have them on the mornings I have my exams, along with orange juice and a slice of toast. Orange juice is said to help absorb fibre well; better than milk anyhow.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I had no idea that there was a PCX DCC until just now. This is amazing! I've only had time to participate in one event outside the one I'm co-hosting but I'm happy I got to do that much!

Oh wait, IRC and Skype count. Chyeah, read em and weep, that's 3 events.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, gogogo!

And I had so much schoolwork this week, so I couldn't really participate. I just did maybe 3 contests yesterday, all really quickly. I am ashamed, and now I'll leave to cry in the corner...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
..... and now we are talking about Omelettes xD xD why?? :P :P

I usually take cornflakes and milk as my daily breakfast. :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back