• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from a TCG fan!

Years
Hiya! My name is Andy and I'm a big fan of the Pokemon card TCG. I've loved collecting the cards ever since I've been young. I typically don't play the TCG, I just really enjoy the artwork on all the cards. As a college student, it's hard for me to spend any money on the cards anymore, so now I typically enjoy the TCG through watching other people open packs on YouTube.

I hope to be posting a lot in the TCG forum section in the future. See you all later!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Andy, welcome to PC! I also used to collect the cards. Sad to say that was short lived for me. Have you tried playing the TGC online through Pokémon TCG Online? I'm not entirely sure how it works, but I've only heard good things about it. Of course we have a Pokémon Trading Card Game section that houses many discussions for you to take part in. If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask me~ Enjoy yourself!

Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Andy!
I also used to collect cards when I was younger, but I haven't played the actual game too much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
However, there a lot of other people on here who do play, and you can find them over in the PTCG section. See you around! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hiya! My name is Andy and I'm a big fan of the Pokemon card TCG. I've loved collecting the cards ever since I've been young. I typically don't play the TCG, I just really enjoy the artwork on all the cards. As a college student, it's hard for me to spend any money on the cards anymore, so now I typically enjoy the TCG through watching other people open packs on YouTube.

I hope to be posting a lot in the TCG forum section in the future. See you all later!
Welcome to the community! The TCG section is quite nice here and there's also a channel on our Discord server where they chat a lot c: Myself I don't really collect or play anymore. Have fun though!

Years
Hey Andy! Welcome to PC o/ lol so you're like a card collector :p Is it kind of your hobby? Well I've not played Pokémon TCG online but some of my friends play it and they enjoy it. If you like playing you should totally check it out. O: TCG section is lit place c: If you need any help just ask any mod. I hope to see you around ^.^

Years
Hey Andy welcome to the forum. I also collect the TCG. I am currently collecting Guardians Rising. Like yourself I do not play the game. I love opening the packs and seeing the great artwork especially those EX/GX cards!

Back