• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I haven't gotten Grand Theft Auto V yet, unfortunately. It costs sixty dollars, which I currently don't have. I'll buy it later this week, though, when I finally get my hands on my paycheck. Can't wait.

I'm just sitting here and chatting with a few people, since there's nothing else to do. I'm also drinking a cup of coffee. I would go play some video games, but I'm just not in the mood right now. D:

Years
I'm just bored of my mind staring at my computer hoping I can fall asleep, to make up for going to bed late last night.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm currently listening to my sister and her friend gossip about things. It's interesting to say the least what happens at my old high school. Like two african american "gangs" who tend to fight near a snack machine.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im currently browsing websites such as this one while watching a movie. It's kind of hard to pay attention to both but it's a habit.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't listen to music when browsing or doing... anything. xD They just distract me and keep me away from what I'm trying to get accomplished. I listen to music only when traveling or laying around in my bed.

I haven't had McDonald's in a very long time. Last time I've eaten something from McDonald's was about three-four months ago. If I remember correctly, I think ate a McChicken and drank one of their strawberry fruit smoothies. They were delicious, but their food are usually stuffed with hundreds of calories though, which is scary. D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I only like to eat chicken nuggets and fries from Mc Donalds. Im really not a fast food fan but that is probably good honestly.

Years
I have a fair share of times where I'm forced to have McDonald's for dinner because my mother doesn't have time to cook. And then again I remember when I used to collect Happy Meal toys when I was younger, such memories back then. Sadly my mother gave most of them away but thanks to a secret box in my room I did preserve my clip-on plushies of the Beijing 2008 Olympic mascots, known collectively as the Fuwa. I remember when they had a Neopets Happy Meal toy set in 2005 or something and I wanted to collect all the different color variants, even if it meant getting the same species more than once.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
This thread is living up to its current title right now lol

I love McDonald's chicken nuggets, that's what I always get from there. 10-20 piece with sweet and sour sauce, large fries, and a large Sprite. I also love Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell, I usually get 4-5 with mild sauce. omf I just finished satisfying my 2 day long craving for chocolate now I'm craving taco bell and mcdonalds.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
This thread is living up to its current title right now lol

I love McDonald's chicken nuggets, that's what I always get from there. 10-20 piece with sweet and sour sauce, large fries, and a large Sprite. I also love Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell, I usually get 4-5 with mild sauce. omf I just finished satisfying my 2 day long craving for chocolate now I'm craving taco bell and mcdonalds.
Fiery, Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've tasted their Cool Ranch taco once. It has a lot of seasoning on the outer part of the shell, so you could feel a kick of salt as soon as you put your tongue onto it. The rest of the taco seems to taste exactly the same as their regular tacos, which is kind of disappointing. If it tasted slightly different, then maybe I would have liked it a little better. I'll try their Nacho Cheese taco one day and see how that tastes. d:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Doritos Locos Tacos are godly awesome. I canNOT choose a favorite taco. I love them all.

I had In N Out on Thursday though! Great way to ruin my diet for the 93729370th time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back