• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon Legends Of The Sky

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: we are looking to make this a whole new game to pokemon

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: not too good just started but wanting to learn.

What help or skill you're looking for: everything from sprite making to adding new attacks and really just everything

Additional contact information: (SKYPE) nr2003season, email me @ [email protected] or just pm me here

Additional Info: I will be making a facebook page and a website.

Last edited:

finnthehacker

Legendary Trainer
Years
INTRODUCTION
Hi, fellas! I"m finnthehacker but you can call me simply Blue.
I am here to recruit some team members for my hack!​

HACK DETAILS
The hack is called Pokemon FireGold. The story is all about Gold's new journey in Kanto Region.

Expected Features:
- New tilesets
- " " sprites
- " " graphics
- " " music
- 2 vs 1 Trainer Battle System
- and others

CURRENT MEMBERS
vanillagfx - Titlescreen editor
xboxmandude - Scripter​

SKILLS I AM LOOKING FOR
- spriter
- mapper
- ASMer
- graphics editor
- titlescreen editor
- tileset editor/maker​

Code:
APPLICATION FORM
 Name:
 Skills:
 Skill you want to apply:
 Time you are available:
 Contact infos (FB Needed):
 Proof of work( Needed ):

Thanks !
- Story maybe changed[/CENTER​

Years
I REALLY need help. I am making a hack of Pokemon Ruby, and I want to know if anyone would be willing to make me a titlescreen. I have a lot of what you already need with me, just reply and we can talk. I'll feature you in the credits of my hack if you assist!

Jellysnake

Deepworld Player
Years
Hack name:
As of right now it is Pokemon Growth

Hack of:
Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage:
Probably about 0%-0.5%

Your hacking skills:
Umm. I can make maps, and come up with the story...

What help or skill you're looking for:
Scripting(Mainly), Also looking for minor Misc help (PM me!)

Additional contact information:
PM me for contact stuff

Additional information:
Umm. PM me?
(Call me paranoid :paranoid: but I don't like to give out too much info of my projects)

Zinc-

WARNING!
Years
Hack name: Pokémon Thorium

Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red (U)

Additional information about the hack: Based on the legendary dogs.

Your hacking skills: Mapper (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307414), scripter (advanced) and storyliner (with this you can help me too).

What help or skill you're looking for: Spriter, general help and co-creator.

Additional contact information: PM or Skype (they are under my statistics on the message).

Additional information: I wan't no more 2 people, I don't like a hack with many people working... :/

Years
Hack name: Pokemon: Crescent Moon

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: Based on Cresselia and Darkrai

Finished percentage: 1

Your hacking skills: a bit of spriting (Still a noob), can change information in the pokedex and edit moves and starters.

What help or skill you're looking for: scripters, mapping, additional help on spriting, overworld sprites, inserting pokemon into the game.

Additional contact information: PM or email at [email protected]

Additional information: ANY help is highly appreciated, to the highest degree of appreciation.

blazikrook

Rookie Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Hack name: Pokemon Indus version
Hack of Pokemon Emerald
Additional Information about the hack : Truly dedicated to water type pokemon
Finished progress approx 4%
My hacking skills Mapping and storyline
Required skills. Scripting and graphics hacker
Any other info : Any other suggestion or help in greatly accepted.

Colfer

Up, Up and Away
Years
Hack name:
Pokemon Blazing Blue
Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack:I should start by saying this will be my first attempt at hacking anything so I'm very new to these tools. Also the story is pretty much thought out.

Finished percentage:0.5 Mostly changed the titlescreen still it could use some work and got this amazing story idea that is pretty original, I'll post it in the fan-fiction section and if you guys like it I will continue it in the hack.

Your hacking skills:None :( I was kinda hoping to learn as the hack progressed.

What help or skill you're looking for: Everything not picky the more the merrier.

Additional contact information: you can reach me by [email protected] I use that for mostly games and family so I check it alot.

Additional information:This hack will be amazing story wise and hopefully gameplay wise, also if anyone could provide snow tilesets and maybe how to insert them would be amazing thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Genetic Origins (Official)

f4qzw2.jpg

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: The hack will bring the player to a whole new region for Pokemon from generation 1-4 and a few fakemon. There will be new trainers, hero/heroine, sprites, maps and storyline. The story is already planned out to some extent( I like to keep the details to a minimum, until we are working on it). And there will be no team in this game. I felt like not including an evil team, mostly because its mainstream and I want to bring the player something new and fresh; all tho different but sorta around the lines of an organization. Not to mention your character plays a vital role. Making the story fifty percent for the character and fifty for the Pokemon. In other words how would you live in a world full of Pokemon living a not so ordinary life. The main legendary Pokemon of the game will be Mewtwo.

Finished percentage: 2%

Your hacking skills: Mapper, Writer and Eventing. I'm new to Advance Map but I've worked for sometime with RPG maker so I get the gist of how it goes.

What help or skill you're looking for:Tileset inserting/editor (Strictly top priority), and a good Spriter for Trainer sprites, OW sprites and fakemon.

Additional contact information: You can contact me by PM, by my email: [email protected] or by my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.a.torresgonzalez

Additional information: If someone offers to help me, I want to count on them and they not let me down saying they're going to to do it and end up not doing anything.

*Note: Messages aren't reaching nor they are reaching back to the senders. So if you see me online and you sent a message and I don't respond within 10 minutes, make sure to send me it through email.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Hack name: Moemon Fire Red

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:Well it's not really a hack, it's more an enhancement. I changed the pokemon to Moe versions, added the physical/special split (but not the icons since I don't know how to do that), changed the wild pokemon, edited pokemon genders, types and evolutions, updated the graphics thanks to a patch the problem is that now some pokemon got there data corrupted and I don't know how to fix it...(if it's fixable)...

Finished percentage: almost but there are bugs (I think) due to the amount of patches I applied and I don't know how to correct them

Your hacking skills: Well I can use some tools to make simple edits and apply ips patches with changes but apart from that well...
I use PGE, the Universal Pokemon Randomiser, the 3rd generation reasonnable randomiser, DNS, and Advance Map 1.92 to edit the wild pokemon, YAPE version 0.9
I also have tons of patches : - Moemon patch, DP font, partial translation to French, Physical/special split, Graphic update I used all of them (except DNS) on this Fire Red Rom.

What help or skill you're looking for:Bug testing and correcting and teaching to newbies skills (lol)

Additional contact information: You can contact me by PM or by e-mail : [email protected]

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years

eeveetit.gif

This is a RUBY hack.

story.png

You're an enlisted sailor in the SS Navy. Aboard the SS Eclipse, over six thousand sailors are heading to an uncharted landmass where several SS Navy vessels have gone missing. The night before, you spent a night out with the pals before
going on your first deployment on the SS Eclipse. Still sobering up, you head out of your barracks to start working.
After an encounter with the Chief of the Boat, Chief Hesarg, he explains to you the legends of "POKéMON".
After gathering an artifact that Chief Hesarg personally gifted to you, the ship experiences an unfortunate series of events:
the SS Eclipse is attacked and sank by an unknown phenomenon.
You wake up on the beaches of the uncharted land with just a few other survivors.
With hundreds lost at sea and thousands more missing in action, you start your search for other survivors who might've
ended up elsewhere on the land. It's not until you hear screams from the forests and stumble across an
unknown species willing to kill for food that you truly understand the dangers of being on an uncharted faraway land.

9bPB5Vd.png

1lRhBuA.png
xB7FTsU.png

MRc2LOL.png
KBV9CJV.png

2JdCaI3.png
hg2n1jf.png

SzMSb75.png
waw8XG7.png

All images are not final.

Additional info:

CUnNSXV.png

• New hero / heroine sprites
  • New POKéMON trainer sprites
  • New opposing team known as Renegade Company with custom sprites
  • New custom updated POKéMON sprites
  • Many new or updated tiles
  • Safari-styled battle for starter POKéMON
  • Many new items, including food rations which you will need to survive
  • Storyline alters to the choices you make
  • Difficulty increased
  • Money is scarce on an uncharted land therefore money is harder to obtain
  • Usage of few Gen IV-V POKéMON
  • Usage of all Gen I-III legendary POKéMON, including some secret legendary FAKéMON
  • More features that you'll have to discover on your own!

ASV7VxU.png

This is the list of those who are currently working on Pokemon: Discovery
If you're interested in helping, PM me.
What we currently need: Spriter, ASM coder, story writer, advanced hacker (who can work the programs well)

Team Leader / Writer / Spriter / Tiles / Scriptwriter: Le pug
Beta Tester / Ideas / Resources: Tcoppy

Hack completion: 1%
Additional contact: just PM me but my email is [email protected]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
Hack name: Pokemon Zeean

Additional information about the hack: Every 1,2,3 gen pokemon will be in it! Gonna be big.

Finished percentage: 1-3%

Your hacking skills: Medium Scripting and Ideas

What help or skill you're looking for: Hack name. Mapping,Advance Scripting,Sprite making,Tileset maker.

Additional contact information: PM me here or email me at [email protected] if you are intrested

Additional information:

phoenix3023

I LovE GaminG [CS 1.6] :D
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Reborn PhoeniX

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Region Name :- Alpha
Legendary :- 3 legendary birds and a fakemon,
The Phoenix

Finished percentage: 5%

Your hacking skills: Region Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, sprite editor and Any kind of help would be good :D

Additional contact information: PM or e-mail: [email protected]

Additional information: Any and EVERY kind of help is greatly appreciated. Plzz Help :D

Bidoof Overlord

All hail Raticate
Years
Hack name : Pokemon Gold Rush (working title)
Hack of : can't decide yet. Maybe FireRed

Additional Information on hack : Storyline based on 1850, new maps, possibly a phys/special split. Two regions: Hora and Melvin (names to be changed later). Vast story line consisting of 4 parts with side stories.

Finished Percentage - 3% (Story kind of set)

Your hacking skills - Mapping, moveset editing, trainer editing, story making, overworld editing.

What help or skill I'm looking for - Tileset editing, scripting, spriting. And a little bit to glue the story together and some overworld help.

Additional Contact Information : PM me.

Additional Information : Making the hack will be long distance, since I'm in Bangladesh.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Hack name: Pokemon Team Magma

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: None yet

Your hacking skills: Not really anything

What help or skill you're looking for: A person to create a titlescreen for me. Full Credit will be given for the Titlescreen.

Additional contact information: PM Me

Additional information:

tiggytiggy122

ThatGamerSype
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Void Black

Additional information about the hack: Tiles Wanted for hack: Wesley FG's HGSS GBA tiles (for credit)

Finished percentage: 0-1%

Your hacking skills: Spriting, Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting, Tile inserting, pallets, help with UNLZ(for designing characters), skill editing, stat editing

Additional contact information: PM me, email me @ [email protected] skype: xana6756

Additional information: Have tilesets needed, if you need them, i'll send by email

Last edited:
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Delta

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: So basically my idea for a hack would be titled Pokemon Delta. Based off of the delta pokemon tcg cards it would be in the new region Holon and the new team Team Delta have damaged pokemon using Delta waves to alter their types and make them stronger and you the Hero have to save them. There are 8 gyms but it's more centered around the story line. At the end you fight Team Deltas boss and stop her plan to change mew then the game ends this game only going up through 3rd gen. And a plan for a sequel is Pokemon Delta unleashed and it features a new hero contacted by arceus in his dream requesting help because a new Delta leader has risen and you have to go on a journey to save him and at the end you find that the previous champion has been corrupted by all the Delta waves along his journey causing him to capture arceus and turn him into X-type a new type that only arceus has which turns pokemon evil and heartless killing anything and everything and the final battle is the new hero vs the old hero to save pokemon. Obviously the story needs some work but I've got loads of ideas

Finished percentage:0 just an idea want help making it need a team of dedicated people

Your hacking skills: Some I need mappers as well as other people for various jobs I'm mostly good at scripting

What help or skill you're looking for: All help is helpful I just really want to get this game out there

Additional contact information: Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] or pm me

Additional information:Let's make this happen people :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 14, 2023
Hack name: (not yet decided)
Hack of: Firered
Percentage: 0%
My hacking skills: mapping
What help or skill I'm looking for: mapping, scipter, anything you can do would be great :)
Contact information: email: [email protected] and pm
This is a team rocket hack

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Hack name: Pkmn Silver genesis

Hack of:Ruby

Additional information about the hack: we are adding a LOT of new stuff (not to farfetched just a lot)

Finished percentage: ehhh... barely any it's fairly new

Your hacking skills: Spriting

What help or skill you're looking for: inserters (tile, music, etc.)

Additional contact information: Pm/VM me please

Additional information:umm.. i got nothin

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
So, here I go! :D I hope my four hour writing session is worth to see. :)

Hack name: Pokémon - The story of Mewto

Hack of: Pokémon FireRed

Story:
It is late in the night when you wake up. It is cold on the floor you layed on. You don't know what happened and how you came here. You didn't drink any alcohol, you are only 14, but you feel pain and anger. There are other men, obviously older than you who are also laying on the cold floor and use an old potato bag as a planket. You are too afraid to wake them up, so you decide to walk around alone. Two men are standing in front of the doors. No escape. You talk to them, they claim that Giovanni should give them more money and better places to sleep, but thanks to him, they have work, so that was reason for joining Team Rocket. Team Rocket?! The thief and terror organisation? There is a sign on the wall: "Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket." You are about to start an adventure full of crime, robery and revenge.
Main plot:
- In this game you start as a grunt of Team Rocket and you may ascend to a high rank (the right hand of Giovanni)
- You get your first Pokémon; it's a Lickitung!
- You need to earn the eight 'Rocket badges' to become a full member of Team Rocket
- You soon find out that your parents are Jessie&James (Giovanni sends them to accomplish "the mission", but they are too weak, so they need your help!) Later on, you find out that you are the result of an experiment!
- You remember, that you were defeated by youngsters and they took your once loved Pokémon (Evee) as a prize trophy.
- Ash Ketchum, Misty and Brock are young trainers who cause Team Rocket big trouble and you should stop them!
- While you turn to crime more and more, Ash is becoming a great trainer of Kanto
- After blasting off Jessie&James again and again, you start taking revenge for them and support them in fights
- In the beginning you lose against Ash too, but you become stronger by visiting the 'Rocket Fight Club'
- You need to do a lot of jobs and you will be rewarded by Giovanni
- After you earned the fifth badge you were told that there is a project of Team Rocket. Giovanni inducts you to "the story of Mewtwo"
- You need to find the three starters of Kanto (Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle) and bring them to the 'Rocket Research Center'
- Because of the destruction Mewtwo causes you need to defeat it and bring it back to Giovanni
- Mewtwo is too strong and defeats you in its powerful 'Mecha Mewtwo' version, after the fight it flees
- Mewtwo is on the island of the first Pokemon movie and you only see what happened there, but you are not presently there. After the self-sacrifire of Ash and the disappearance of Mew, Mewtwo and the clone Pokemon, the main plot ends here.

Subplot
- You wake up at the same place where the story begins and you need to talk to Giovanni
- You need to discover new areas of Kanto and complete missions (e.g. 'Where did Siegfried&Roy hide Arcanine? Team Rocket knows!' or 'Don't shoot films about Ghost Pokémon, Team Rocket is creepier than ever!' or 'Between poverty, sadness and a lot of Jynx you can always find a Rocket grunt' or 'Grunts need to make the household; so please remove the Muks' or 'Mission to moon - We have the knowledge' or 'The last Uri-Geller' or 'Grunts better have no past' or ...
- The main plot includes five of the eight 'Rocket badges', it is time to earn the other three!
- Giovanni finds the diary of Mewtwo and he wants you once again to find it and catch it for him
- After you found it and caught it with a special Pokéball you need to give it to Giovanni
- Giovanni goes to the 'Rocket Research Laboratory' and releases all his Pokémon to boost the power of Mewtwo
- Giovanni is proud of his new strong and pure evil Pokémon and wants to battle you
- The final fight between you and Giovanni is the end of the subplot (Mewto uses Selfdestruct after it defeated four of your six Pokémon)
- There is a long epilog after the fight, Giovanni doesn't want to see you again
- You need to go to Jessie&James and they say: 'It's finally over, we can start a new life together as family...'
- Credites
- if you want to continue, you can travel around Kanto and catch some Pokémon
Features:
- Display replaces the Pokédex (it is the pretty much the same thing, but it collects the data of a Pokémon no matter if it is caught or not!)
- Less encountering Pokémon: wild Pokémon appear at different places than normal*
- Rocket Ball is as good as an ordinary Pokéball. It is one of the products made by Team Rocket.
- There are sequences (e.g. you can see Ash winning a gym battle or something else...)
- Only 1st Generation Pokemon are in the game (not all of them!)*
- Motorcycle replaces Bike and it can only used on the 'Kanto Street', you only can fly with Jessie&James with the Meowth Hot Air Balloon or with a pilot with one of the Team R Helicopter to get to the mission place
- New fake Pokémon: Mecha Mewtwo
- Cleaning system: wastebins** are more common in every city.
- Eight more or less official 'Rocket badges'*
- New outfits: For some missions you'll need special clothing
- New buildings, new areas: 'Rocket Head Quarter', 'Rocket Fight Club'
'Rocket Research Center', ' Rocket Mart' 'Secret Island', 'Rocket Research Laboratory',
'Ponds of Kanto', 'Grainfields of Kanto'*, 'Jungle', 'PokéBank'*, 'Pokécafé', 'Pokémon Hotel'*, 'Kanto Street', 'Pokéball Factory' 'Pokémon National Park' 'The Dunegon'* The Sewage System of Kanto (Route 1-50)*
'Industrial Area' (that includes two sub areas): 'Peripheral Area' and 'Abandoned Area'
- Remapping of the 'old' FireRed towns, routes, areas and caves
- Rocket Membercard replaces Trainercard: Every Team Rocket member needs one to identify as a member, it also shows you how many badges you have.
- Jeff, the shop owner of the 'Rocket Head Quarter'
- Emily Oak, a young cousin of Gary who tries to protect the three starters of Kanto
- Amber, the deceased daughter of Dr.Fuji
- Nurse Joy, she is still the lovely Pokénurse and heals your Pokémon for free
- Gary, Ash, Misty, Brock, Prof. Oak, Delia Officer Rocky and many other trainers...
- Team Rocket member: Grunts, Professors, Scientists, Assistants, Jessie&James, Giovanni
- Special guests (appear in Subplot): Ghostbusters, Siegfried&Roy, Uri Geller, David Copperfield

Finished percentage:
- 0% (I've finished the storyline and I gave thoughts to the features!)

My hacking skills:
To be honest, I can map a little bit and I could learn scripting as well, but I am a beginner of this.

What help or skill I am looking for:
I need help for scripting/texting and mapping. Beta players would be nice too, but at first there is a lot of work to be done.

Additional contact information:
So you like my hack and want to help me with it? Really? You are not joking? Okay, fine then you can contact me via E-Mail: [email protected]
If you prefer, I'd send you my facebook link, so we could chat more easily. I got Skype too, but I use it rarely KrebornSchmidt (Daniel). You have WhatsApp? I'd give you my number if you like to.
Additional information:
As you may have noticed, there are some words which have one or two stars next to them. I will explain why:
1) Less encountering Pokémon: There are obviously less Pokémon in the game, they appear at specific places in the game, to make the game a little more realistic. Here are some examples: Pidgey is a small bird and it would be nice if it can be found on public places in cities. Spearow is also a small bird and I think you can find it on the 'Grainfields of Kanto'. By defeating a Spearow a Fearow comes to attack you, because you defeated one of the Spearows. Koffings are reason for pollution, so why not putting them to the 'Industrial Area'?
2) There are also Rocket Marts which are selling special objects that can only be bought there and not in normal Poké Marts. Jeff, one Team Rocket member owns his own shop, but he gives you objects you need for missions and the special clothing (e.g. The Rocket clothes for Grunts)
3) PokéBank: You can create a bank account and withdraw and deposit money. (Limit: 999.999$) You don't get any interest for the money you have on your bank account.
4) Wastebins: You don't need an object you just found? Your computer is full with items? Here's the solution! You just throw away the objects you don't need anymore in one of the many wastebins, but be careful, there could be Rattatas in there and they could attack you. (The limit of objects per bin is 15 objects)
5) 1st Generation: There are 151 Pokémon in the first generation, I think that is already very much for Team Rocket, so I decreased the number of catchable Pokémon to about 100 (a list of all will come soon). Plus Display, a remake of the Pokédex is not as good as the original one, so there are some missing entries and they can't be filled.
6) The eight 'Rocket badges: There are the eight badges that a grunt need to collect to become a full member of Team Rocket. You will get each one of them by Giovanni. So do the jobs he wants you to do for him!
7) Rocket Membercard: To identify yourself as a member of Team Rocket you need a Rocket Membercard. Understood? Fine!
8) You need to steal some Pokémon for Giovanni, unfortunately you can't use them in a battle.

I was inspired by the hack of "Pokemon Apollo" and "Pokemon Ash Gray", so I wanted to create an alternate version of the TV show. I really liked the idea of being the "bad guy" in the story, I liked the idea of an anime-based hack, so I thought, how cool would it be to combine this? In the end, it is not that evil, just because it is Pokémon.

~KrebornSchmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back