• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Peek throught! ( post you pictures of u! )

hi everyone! this is wher we can post pictures of or selfs to get a better iture of wut we look like ( of course! ) i will post my picture next time i post!

wut do u look like???

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
punkie90 said:
hi everyone! this is wher we can post pictures of or selfs to get a better iture of wut we look like ( of course! ) i will post my picture next time i post!

wut do u look like???

This is not a good idea. A bad person can track you down and try to kidnap you... It's not such a very good idea

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Xd this type of thread was very popular as well as the voice thread also at the old PC only post your pic if ya want to that's all Ok i posted my grad pic enough im goin get a new pic to show ppl well if i everget the camera developed XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Ya i saw that picture

Master was beautiful * eyes get big *
lol

This thread isnt a good Idea, many of these threads were made only to be closed, and if we have Spammers that are actually people who do weird things they can track you down and find you and ... we dont want that to happen..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I've posted my pic a few times on PC in the past, but I see no real security risk of posting a picture of yourself. There are 6 billion people in the world...what are the odss that someone will successfully track you down by using a picture you post on the internet?

anyways...if the ladies here want to see my hot body that badly, I might consider taking my webcam out and getting a full-body pic this time...

Years
tmbjr said:
I've posted my pic a few times on PC in the past, but I see no real security risk of posting a picture of yourself. There are 6 billion people in the world...what are the odss that someone will successfully track you down by using a picture you post on the internet?

anyways...if the ladies here want to see my hot body that badly, I might consider taking my webcam out and getting a full-body pic this time...
I surely won't be wanting to see that...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I really don't see any problem with this.. I mean, who'd waste their time just trying to find one person in all of the billions of people in the world? Definately not me. *hides her satellite* That was just.. ummm.. my star viewing device. Yeah. O.o

:P J/K!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Ill post a pic of lil ol me once my scanner doesnt hate me! *beats scanner with a stick* but i have some good pics of me! and i dont see anything wrong with postin a pick of yourselves on the net! i mean no one knows i live in Oregon! :P Hehe! :laugh:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*look at his own face*
How...???
How cute???
I am the cutest boy evar!!!
*nuke this topic*
*closed*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
:o When I successfully achive actually looking DECENT in a picture, I'll post one up. *growl* Camera's hate me. I'm serious.

I'm also not too scared of someone stalking me on the internet. o_o I don't think I'm interesting enough to want to stalk in the first place and there are plenty of people who look like me. It'd take the losers too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back