• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Great and awesome .

I already finished your other two hacks and I can't wait for a complete version of this one !

When you're done with school , do some more progress ! Gotta keep it up !

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
Years
Just came to check on my favorite rom-hack. it sucks that there isn't gonna be progress for a while but i feel you school is a pain, got midterms back not to long ago. I believe in you though and i know you'll finish, good luck :)

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
Years
I only have one request: Don't give up on this hack. Please. Cause everytime i find a great hack with lots of potential, people just quit. I'll admit that some of them had good reasons, but some people just gave up (even when a certain someone said he wouldn't..... you all know who i mean). But this game looks great i played the other 2 and they're awesome as well.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2010
I love the Ruby Destiny Series and I hope u fix the pressing a button a lot thing b/c I can get impatient

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just wanna post to tell you guys that I have no plans to shut this hack down.
I will finish this, if ever I can make some free time, but really, school is eating a lot of my time and attention, where final exams are coming up.
If ever I can pass those exams, I can finally graduate in college and then will start to look for a job. Not looking forward to that. D:

So, yah, I am just busy, but in the mean time, H2O Turquoise is currently mapping the other parts of the hack. I also had help from salamence13 with the icons.
Crosell's also making some back sprites in his free time.

So yah, little progress due to life. =/

to answer some questions...

@ trebornosliw...
There's no Daycare Center in the game yet.
I forgot if I made a Skarmory available in the current beta, and I forgot how a Skarmory will evolve in this hack. :P

@ Paranoid...
I have thought of changing the main tree tiles, but I really liked the FR/LG trees so darn much, and so the reason why they're in the game. :P
Although if I can find any other tree tiles that suits my taste, I'll replace them. ;)

@ jason0416...
I'll try to fix those when I am bothered to do so.
Frankly, I don't usually rescript an already good script if I still need to continue scripting the main storyline in the game.
If ever the game reaches it's final beta, remind me (or slap me if you must) to fix those glitches. :P

edit...
btw... to those who are having some questions about the three Ruby Destiny games, you can still view the old Help Thread in my signature.
Also, if you're impatient and want a quick answer about RD-RoL and RD-RR, click on my sig's link that states "PKMN RD Site", for there's a page where you can write your concerns. I will then answer them as soon as possible, or others can also answer your questions. Thanks~

Years
  • Age 32
  • MD
  • Seen Sep 26, 2019
um...srry for asking this(it might already have been aske but how do you get to dawn path that is west of soothe path( west of there is just the ocean(and if you need surf to get to dawn path where do you get HM surf?)). srry for asking this

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
Do you have a pokedex for the custom pokemon?

Do you have a pokedex for the custom pokemon?

Its just cause theres alot of pokemon that I have no clue about how to find alot of the pokemon either....

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
LONG TIME NO SEE PIPZ~~~ ^^

Anyway, I decided to release a pre-beta 5 of LoG...
My life is really making me busy as heck.
I could no longer use my computer so yeah...

Please bear in mind that this beta isn't complete, so there may be some bugs here and there... =/

Anyway, here and enjoy~

SendSpace | MegaUpload

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Ohh Nice to see you back.

I'll definitely play this when I get the time. Ruby Destiny was one of the hacks I actually played so I'm looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back