• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
In my ENGLISH Version whent my Krokorok an elctabuuz evolved on level 40 they were de-leveld
My Electivire was level 35 now.
My Krookodile was level 40 now.
It's a common glitch in most ruby hacks,like Ash493 said a few times :P
please help me, i'm in lauren region but i can't go inside on the gym in flamerny town i want your answer...
you need to battle prof.ellie and go to the volcano place xD

DONE.
I'd like to thank everyone of you who have developed the game, or helped out on stuck spots::Wesly FG, Snakebyte, Ash493, Tcoppy, all the beta testers, and Smallbirdie:Thank you!
My friend,people usually don't thank the creators or who helped out and stuff, thanks for that,sorry I didn't reply sooner xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Damned & K2 XTREME: There might be one or two issues that affect gameplay, but many, many people have played through with no problems. I'd recommend downloading the current version. I'm considering making an update that fixes a few things, but we'll see. Ash knows more about hacking than I do, I'm sure, so it really depends what can be fixed. I don't want to make everyone download something again for just a few tiny fixes. My current version has, like, two script tweaks and two text tweaks from the released version, and they're things most people won't even notice. So I'm going to have to do a lot more before I have a major update. And I'm making no promises that I will. But if I figure out how to fix some of the other issues, like the XP? Yeah, there'll probably be an update sometime in the next month or so.

Oh, and if I do, there should be no need to restart, though some fixed events may repeat once.

Turretman: It's not nice to blame other people because you don't understand how things work. :(

Thanks for the response! I'll wait a few months to see if another update rolls around. I already have flora sky and brown to play through, so I got plenty to keep my busy :). Also, I'm not looking foward to having to screw around with the configuration file in GpSp in order to get the bloody in game clock working. Took me forever with Emerald and it gave me a headache :(.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Unless you want an Espeon or Umbreon, there's no reason you need a clock. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
I will try to post again..
I am in flanerry town, i defeated prof. ellie, but now i cant do nothing...
Cant go to Mt volcan, cant go to the gym...
Can anyone help?

geeklord98765

geeklord98765
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
wth......no pokemon in mt.draken??
But according to "birdie's lp walkthrough" there are dragon pokemon in mt.draken......i cannot encounter any type of wild pokemon in the mountain?? O.o

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
I will try to post again..
I am in flanerry town, i defeated prof. ellie, but now i cant do nothing...
Cant go to Mt volcan, cant go to the gym...
Can anyone help?

Edit: sorry for spam, i had connection problem, and posted again (error)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
please help me, i'm in lauren region but i can't go inside on the gym in flamerny town i want your answer...
If I remember you need Super Repel to repel Arons.

Ash493: Because Wesley used all 25 ??? slots, YAPE seriously screws up the rom. And sorry, you're wrong about Metagross. It's in its original slot. He must have changed it for some other reason.
I see... so Metagross is in its original slot...
Though maybe it's just me but I think I edited some things with YAPE with no problems... I'll check if edits still screws up the ROM.

It's a common glitch in most ruby hacks,like Ash493 said a few times :P
Yeah, though Banjora told me the cause :D
It's because evolving pokemon do not have same growth rate :)

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
Ash493: Because Wesley used all 25 ??? slots, YAPE seriously screws up the rom. And sorry, you're wrong about Metagross. It's in its original slot. He must have changed it for some other reason.

RedFan: We know.

Everyone asking about why the snowce gym leader isn't there: This is been answered A MILLION TIMES. The thread has a search function.

YAPE works for me, or does something happen when you try to edit something? I took a peek, didn't really do much. I'm pretty sure Ash or I could give editing everything back to normal a go, after you fix the bugs.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
NO. Trust me on this. YAPE gradually screws up the data the more you use it, if the ??? slots are in use. This is well documented, and caused me a ton of glitches, including but not limited to the game crashing every time you left a building in central city and corrupted the attack tables of the last 40 pokemon. YAPE also crashes every time you look at many of the ??? Pokemon.

Trust me. YAPE is causing problems. They just start small and quickly snowball.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
phew finally the English version comes out thank you snakebyte :D hopefully you will add victini in the game :P btw thank you again :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2016
Anyone can upload the English version or another website for people who can't download from Sendspace ? D:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
guys iv got question , elekid . magby and ryhorn got three evolutions from 4 gen ?
i mean Magmortar , Electivire and Rhyperior

and where i can get the map ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2021
guys how to move the aron in front of the gym's door in flamerny town?? also there is a guy outside of the mt.vulcan and he doesn't allow me to get in.. finally in root 510 i can't use dig.. i click on the hole but nothing happens it's keep telling me that this hole lead somewhere... please help

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
I've noticed that there are a lot of locked doors in the game, is there anyway of opening them.

Years
OMG why can't I catch Giratina, I bring it's HP down as much as possible and then I put it to sleep and still I can't catch it with ultra balls I use like 30 balls, I don't want to use my master ball.

How many master balls can you get in pokemon LP?

Snakebyte you said that some items may respawn, but which items(maybe Master ball?)?

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
People,always check the search thread ;)
guys iv got question , elekid . magby and ryhorn got three evolutions from 4 gen ?
i mean Magmortar , Electivire and Rhyperior

and where i can get the map ?
Magmotar and electivire are in the game but not rhyperior

guys how to move the aron in front of the gym's door in flamerny town?? also there is a guy outside of the mt.vulcan and he doesn't allow me to get in.. finally in root 510 i can't use dig.. i click on the hole but nothing happens it's keep telling me that this hole lead somewhere... please help
You need a specific gym badge to access dig and if you saw my previous post (use the search thread) you will see I said you need to beat prof.ellie and go to the volcano north of flamerny town
I've noticed that there are a lot of locked doors in the game, is there anyway of opening them.
Nope :P
And like I said,and this goes for everyone,click the search button.

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
then how get Magmotar and electivire ? what lvl , what stone ?
and can i evolve elekid on lvl 20 using thunderstone ? i mean electabuz will learn moves ?

Back