• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What cellphone do you have??

JohnnyJ773

Wanderer from Cianwood City
Years
I'll go first, Samsung Galaxy Note 2. At first this phone seemed impractical in daily life cuz it's huge! But it's actually not that bad, I've gotten used to the size and plus I'm a big fan of Android OS.

Last edited by a moderator:

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Samsung Focus, a Windows Phone 7 device. Later on this year I'll upgrade to a Windows Phone 8.

I had an iPhone for 2 years, and I used an Android phone for several months. Before any of these I had a Blackberry for a year. I'm familiar with the big smartphones so by now anything I use is because I like it lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'll go first, Samsung Galaxy Note 2. At first this phone seemed impractical in daily life cuz it's huge! But it's actually not that bad, I've gotten used to the size and plus I'm a big fan of Android OS.

I just got the Note 2 about 2 weeks ago and I have to say that it's the best phone I've ever seen or owned, hands down. I love the size and I frequently use it... even more so than my tablet now.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have the Samsung T369. Don't know it? Yeahhhh it's kinda forgettable. It's super small and gets the job done for an infrequent texter like myself. Hahhh. It can also survive several drops to the ground! o/

Spoiler:

Gerri Shin

  
Years
iPhone 4S

Does everything I want and then some. Tried using Android, cant stand OEMs. and Unfortunately no recent phones use WebOS anymore.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I have an old phone, at least for me it does what I need it to do so I won't complain, I'm happy with it.

I can listen to music, watch mp4 videos (size of 176x144), take lots of pictures.... everything Pokemon related. Yep, my phone is full of Pokemon related stuff (songs, episodes in Japanese, English, Spanish, lots of my favorite Pokemon images I found on Deviant Art)

I have: LG 900G (thats all I know about it) uses a Net 10 phone card to add minutes - I just buy them online
image: I have the timer since the time of photo I was baking a cake
Spoiler:

as long as the phone does its job, I won't buy any other cellphone in a long time

Last edited:

*Shiny*Monster0198

~ Just chillin'
Years
I've used iPhones and Samsung S3s before but I use a Nokia now.

Reason? I traded appearance for the ability to smash things by dropping it (accidentally?) I'm pretty sure if I was foolish enough to drop it, I'd leave a big hole in the ground. ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Samsung Captivate/Galaxy. The first one because my Dad gave my sister the second one (she lost her phone before given his old on) when he got the Galaxy III. I like my phone even if it's an earlier version though so I don't really care.

... and technically it's my second one because my other one fell into an orange shake. whoops.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Express. I had an iPhone for a month and didn't like it, went to an HTC Inspire, that broke, and now I'm got this phone. I like it, but the wireless portion is horrendous.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I've been using an iPhone 4S for a while now. It's the perfect length, width, it looks good and it works well, it's a good phone all-in-all. No complaints!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I have a secondhand Samsung Galaxy Pocket. It works perfectly, as if it's newly bought, but at half the price. Lately, my sister's been borrowing it a lot for Instagram purposes, so I'm planning on giving it to her for her birthday. I'm thinking about buying a smartphone from a local phone brand so I can save money.

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
I just got rid of my iPhone 4s and moved on to the LG Nexus 4. Love it. Just got a little tired of iOS.

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
I still have my fancy-schmancy Samsung Galaxy Spica.
samsung-galaxy.jpg

It still plays it's emulators well, runs the most recent version of Opera Mobile, and has 16GB for storage currently. (SD card.)

I've had it for almost 5 years now.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have a white iPhone 4!

I had a Samsung Continuum but it sucked, so...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I have a Verizon LG Extravert. It's got touchscreen and it also has a pretty slick design.

This is how it looks like:

Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I have a Huawei Ascend 3-somethingG.. think it's like 340g or 300g or something; I forget. Handy little phone; got it not too expensively and it does what I want. A little laggy at times but no biggie :3

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
At the moment I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, I use it for just about everything. That includes running my business which is great for when I am on the move!

If anyone is thinking of buying this I would recommend it. Simply a brilliant phone.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Currently the Motorola Droid 4 on Verizon, though i'm looking foward to the Motorola 'X-Phone' revealed at Google I/O this summer. Or wait for Motorola hopefully to announce the Motorola Droid 5, Physical Keyboards for life!

Back