• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
X89ePuN.png

My Team :)

Years
He is right about those OP legendaries, though ;)
Boosted stats into OOOOOOOOOOOOP spheres does NOT increase difficulty, it increases rage factor of players =D
You know what I actually liked that Boosted stats idea for legendaries. I think every hacker should do this. Man they are legendaries not bunch of Lv 1 Pokes you know...

I am stuck in numassity city because of the old man and I forgot to get fly at the third gym. I am trying to use walk through walls but I still cant get past him. Can some one tell me how to get past him or get back to mystic falls?
Sorry to say this man but you are done for. You should have made save states before doing this. If YAPE allows it use it to get that badge...

The thing is, I have the file, but I don't find a way to get it on my phone...

Someone has a idea?
If you are using a Nokia phone then download Vbag emulator

Does this game have the vs seeker?
Yes the game actually gives you two VS Seekers lol. But you get the first one after you defeat 2 Gym leaders and Go to Atlantic cape..

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You know what I actually liked that Boosted stats idea for legendaries. I think every hacker should do this. Man they are legendaries not bunch of Lv 1 Pokes you know...
There's little thing called... game balance... that's why Arceus doesn't have 255 in every stat even though it's a God...
Difficulty is not reached just by OP bosses... that can only be done in Atlus games.

My Team :)
That's very nice, I guess...? Is it after 1st gym?
If not, you're gonna have a hard time...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Great hact, just fantastic! Story , character , new moves everything amazing. Is the Dark Rising 2 part out yet?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I really love this hack, but I have one concern. Each time I try to save "the normal way" I get Save error, therefore I am using virtual boy's save function. But what happens once I get to the elite four and defeat the champion? Normally when this happen you get a long screen of credits and then get back to the title screen. So if the game cannot save and I get to the title screen, does that then mean I'll never defeat the elite four and become the Pokemon champion?

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Found a glitch that made me have to restart and i never saved (gr). When u get to the first town where there is a pokemon center, if u go up to the next place and go back down u will find yourself sitting on the side and if you talk to it, it keeps repeating some words like Qua and will constantly do it and you cant stop it.

Years
I really love this hack, but I have one concern. Each time I try to save "the normal way" I get Save error, therefore I am using virtual boy's save function. But what happens once I get to the elite four and defeat the champion? Normally when this happen you get a long screen of credits and then get back to the title screen. So if the game cannot save and I get to the title screen, does that then mean I'll never defeat the elite four and become the Pokemon champion?
The Beta ends after you beat Adrian in the castle. You have completed the Part 1 !!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
man this game is amazing,but i have an problem beating cresselia on elite 4,my team landorus lvl 100,thundurus lv 80,rayquaaza lvl 95,blastoise 80,ferrothorn lvl 85,volcarona 85

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
sooooooooo i made an account for the soul purpose of commenting on this hack or the beta 2 version its ****ing amazing buttttt i got pretty sick of battling the same old man and the same professor oak looking *** after i had earned the second badge.

this sh it is censored wtf

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I'm having a major problem with this hack. I'm playing version 1.5 on VBA for Mac, and whenever I try to fall from the gap (near the scientist) in Amaris' Mansion to the bottom floor, I get stuck inside a wall. I tried every single walk through walls cheat I could find, but none of them seem to be working. Is there another solution for this?

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
I got Vba but everytime I try and use the file for the game on Vba or no$gba I get an error saying unsupported file type..

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Looks awesome lets download! :D

WAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hilarious catching a bulbasaur in the wild cool

Last edited:
Years
i am stuck at numassity path with no entrance to the city and pete keeps battling me.. what do i do/
You are playing an old beta of Dark Rising. Kindly patch into the upgraded and latest version available on first page of the thread

I'm having a major problem with this hack. I'm playing version 1.5 on VBA for Mac, and whenever I try to fall from the gap (near the scientist) in Amaris' Mansion to the bottom floor, I get stuck inside a wall. I tried every single walk through walls cheat I could find, but none of them seem to be working. Is there another solution for this?
You should play DR on VBA. Other emulators have problems

I got Vba but everytime I try and use the file for the game on Vba or no$gba I get an error saying unsupported file type..
You must be trying to play with the IPS file you downloaded from here. You should first patch that file with a clean FireRed ROM. Google is your friend for helping with the patching or refer FAQs in this website to learn about it.

Last edited:
Back