• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
But moths are so cute <33333333333333 I agree a bit here haha. I don't want to be around any bugs if possible because the thought of one crawling on me sends chills down my spine. I just hate that feeling :I

If you think they're cute you can take all of them away from me! I hate almost all bugs. ;_; I wouldn't even be able to sleep if one was in my room. I'm a fraidy.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah they are especially annoying if the lights are off and they become attracted to your computer screen.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Moths are harmless and idk why people are so afraid of them. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY EAT YOU OR KILL YOU OR ANYTHING they just want to be your friend and stuff :(

Years
Okay, so three four things I hate more than moths: bees, wasps, mosquitoes, and houseflies.. houseflies the most because they are the most difficult to smack and kill whenever they get into your house >_>

Years
Yeah I wish I wasn't scared of most bugs ugh. I know moths are harmless but my brain can't help but make me scared anyway. :'<

life should just be full of cute fluffy cats and bunnies instead

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
Yeah I wish I wasn't scared of most bugs ugh. I know moths are harmless but my brain can't help but make me scared anyway. :'<

life should just be full of cute fluffy cats and bunnies instead

if life was full of cats, i would have an allergic reaction and die ._.

Sirfetch’d

If life was full of cats, I would be the happiest person ever =D

Years
I'm neutral on cats..never grown up around them, but I don't hate them. I've pet a cat before and it's just so cute to hear them purr whenever they get comfortable being around you <3

Sirfetch’d

Cats are wonderful creatures! If you ever get the chance to own one as a pet, I recommend doing so.

Sirfetch’d

Yeah that is the only downside of cats for me. They can become really picky especially when it comes to food. Our cats will only eat a certain brand of cat food and refuse to eat anything else. Other than that, they are lovely to me <3

Years
I'm sure if one has a house cat that is their pet, it's fine, but there are a few stray cats that wander in my neighborhood, and that worries my mom because she likes having birds around the yard, and has two bird feeders put up in her small garden. :/

Sirfetch’d

I'm sure if one has a house cat that is their pet, it's fine, but there are a few stray cats that wander in my neighborhood, and that worries my mom because she likes having birds around the yard, and has two bird feeders put up in her small garden. :/

Oh yeah :I I can see her concern there, haha. Cats don't mix well with birdies :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My family has had a bad stream of luck with cats so I moved onto reptiles. And I want fish.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
We haven't had pet fish in yeaars. I want something other than pet goldfish though which is what we had last time. Though they lasted quite a while; even survived the trip from Colorado to Florida ♥

Years
Fish are friends, not food.

There was a teacher at my school who had a fish in their classroom, and it was a rather large one at that. I'm sure though that they had to go through the principal to get it into the school, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back