• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2011
Is there a way to evolve pokemon that have to be traded? Such as graveler to golem? Or Kadabra to Alazkazam?

And also, is there an exp. share in this game?

Thanks in advance! :)

Also, where do i find pokemon like Gigawolf and Dragoone

Last edited:

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
Closure. Mmmm. I'd forgotten that Snakewood actually had a story, to be honest. Let's see what I can do.
have everyone get lazered to death by sharks. the end.

Is there a way to evolve pokemon that have to be traded? Such as graveler to golem? Or Kadabra to Alazkazam?

well you could be sneaky and use yape, or be even sneakier and use vba-link and trade with yourself. you can win a brain link (exp share) from a troll in the desert

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
So, what you supposed do after you get the comet badge?

Which one's that? If it's Veracity's, then go east to Lilycove through the Madio Caves; if it isn't, then I'm not entirely sure who's badge you're talking about.

You can catch Golem and Alakazam wild, but they're very rare. Dragoone and Gigawolf are hidden evolutions to pre-existing Pokémon.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I hate those caves. I can only imagine how hard it was to create those (Due to the obscene amount of warps you included)

Anyway, after E4? I've went through the dive section to were all the high leveled trainers are but im thinking that a script might have spazzed since I was turboing through. (I enter the sewers, come out. Enter and exit again and surronded and mention that birch suguested I go through the sewers, which didn't happen.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
It's hard to win when all the trainers have 20 Full Restores. Also, how does Gleis do that crap? It's scary! Is that what happened to Asimov once he disappeared?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Alright, Ive beaten Senex after he baked his cake, Ive gotten Turmur, and now the Resistence Base is empty because they went to Gym island....The only clues I know are 'South-Western section of Hoenn' and 'The item to trade has 3 matching length words'......

*head desk smash* I feel like Im gonna throw up from how annoying this is....

Try this hnt- look for water.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Damn it! All my data was deleted!

Wow. I can think of no reason why that would happen. Re-patching works for everyone else.

dude is it cool if i make a lets play on youtube??? lol this is like my favorite hack zombies and pokemon. wats better than that???

Yeah, that's fine. Publicity is always good.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Well, I cant seem to get into Asmiov's gym, and Lord Umbone doesnt want to fight me, so Ive done pretty much everything that I know to do on the island.....Ive talked to everyone I can and fought every trainer I can....

Years
ok so i got more episodes then just that 1. and they are pretty long episodes 5-7 which i didnt upload yet are around 14 or so minutes sorry for double post but uhhh give me some nicknames n stuff that i can use please? plus im really getting far n stuff in the game to so cuterline im putting the dl thing in my description if u want more ppl so support and play this to. again sorry for double post. umm my lets plays are stuck right now till i find strength i cant find it though. does anybody no where its at??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2021
ok i love this game but im stuck in the place where all the inquisition people are theres the sign that says you cannot proceed until you have a flashlight or a torch.....i dont know what to do for that

also where is rock smash?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
ok i love this game but im stuck in the place where all the inquisition people are theres the sign that says you cannot proceed until you have a flashlight or a torch.....i dont know what to do for that

also where is rock smash?

Go left, down, right, then up in the darkness maze to the steps below the sign. It's a fairly obvious one.

Years
uhhh yea XD. sorry i had no nickname and i saw ur lp from awhile ago so i was like ok the only thing that could sound cool. plus i already found out no strength so i did continue butt i cant get into the monastary tower thing. even after the elder guy said i could it still says get out unworthy.

Edit: ok i found wat i was supposed to do. boy i feel stupid xD. but good news the lets plays are going great i am at episode 11. and still going :D.

Last edited:
Back