• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adaptation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Okay. Here's the plot:

You are happy, humble Pokemon. One day while you're playing you get lured to a truck by the promise of food. Humans take you in trucks to a building. You think there will be a paradise waiting for you. When you arrive, the humans trap you in cages. You don't know what's going to happen, but you hear the humans talking about an "experiment". One by one, they take you to a room. In the room, they bolt you to a chair. You get shot by a beam of light and pass out. When you wake up, you're in a room with more humans. When you get up, you notice some changes. You have to walk on two legs and you can't talk Pokemon. Letters fall from the sky with six Pokeballs. The letters read:

Dear test subjects,

Congratulations on your survival! You may notice a few...errrr... changes you've undergone. If you'll please raise your right...errr... paw, you'll notice you have what we call fingers. If you haven't guessed what the changes add up to yet, here it is. YOU'RE HUMAN! You, see, we want to wipe out Pokemon to make the planet one big city. You were our first batch of tests!
You have a chemical that gives you the ability to do what humans do. There's only one flaw: your behavior. You still act like Pokemon.
These changes will wear off in a year. Until then, enjoy!
-Evil Scientist

This is where you come in: You can either wait the full year or go and steal the antidote from a high-security air base. I'd suggest you choose the steal option. Here's the form:

Human Name:
Description:
Personality:
What Pokemon you were:
What six Pokemon you have: (you may have one unique one, but no legendaries!)
Steal antidote or wait a year:
---------------------------
Here's mine:

Name: Silver
Description: wears Eevee colors
Personality: Usually happy and likes to play alot of pranks.
What Pokemon you were: Eevee
What Pokemon you have: Aggron, Eevee, Steelix, Lairon, Altaria, and Furret
Steal antidote or wait a year: Steal antidote

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
cool, I will not let humans transform every pokemon to humans!

Human Name: Max
Description: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
Personality: brave , friendly
What Pokemon you were: Pikachu
What six Pokemon you have: Pikachu ((that is out of his pokeball)) Chariazrd, Pidgeot, Scyther, Haunter , Nidorino
Steal antidote or wait a year: Steal antidote, and if possible, destroy the lab of the Evil Scientist

GVG

Years
Human name: Summer
Age: 17 (Btw does age correstpond to former Pokemon lvl?)
Description: Ordinary clothes, seems as if they always blend with the surroundings
Personality: Calm, prefers to listen and let other people do the speaking, knows humans very well since he has been living in their environment a lot.
What Pokemon you were: Alakazam (I reckon we'd better choose Pokemon that live in an environment closer to humans)
What Pokemon you have: Espeon, Gyarados, Venusaur, Dugtrio, Snorlax, Heracross
Steal antidote or wait one year: Steal the antidote

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Human Name: Paige
Discription: long brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) baggy black jeans black t shirt sneakers black fingerless gloves brown eyes
Personality: no one can tell she is hard to discribe
What Pokemon you were: dragonite
What pokemon you have: Pichiu white murcrow absol dragonite lanturn quilava
will steal the atidote

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2006
Human Name: Laira
Description: Violet eyes, light blue hair
Personality: (wait and see!)
What Pokemon you were: Charizard
What six Pokemon you have: Charizard, (always out) Pikachu, and Arcanine
Steal antidote or wait a year: Steal potion

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Human Name:Emily
Description:Blondish-redish hair and Red eyes
Personality:Gets mad if you make her mad. Generally nice
What Pokemon you were:Charizard
What six Pokemon you have:Charizard,Riachu,Salamance,Kingdra,Ditto,Rapidash
Steal antidote or wait a year:Steal

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
Human Name:Kevin
Description:Blue Hair Green Eyes
Personality:Really Really Mad That He Is Human
Pokemon You Were:Tyranitar
Pokemon You Have:I Will Not Be Forced To Capture My Fellow Err Past Species But I Got A Team Of Flygons
I WILL STEAL POTION Muahahaha

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I am speaking in everybody's here name..... WE ARE READY!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I will start

ic: I was captured, and they bolt me in a chair, and I was shot by a weird beam. When I woke up , I saw them, they were looking at me very strange... I tried to put on my paws but I couldn't I stood in my two paws, or legs in that time. "what ... WHAT!? what the hell happened, what language am I talking!? and why I can understand it?!!?" I yelled, the scientists there backed off a little, I looked at them, I wanted to shocke them, but I couldn't, I started to touch my body. It wasn't my body, I didn't had paws, I had something they call .... fingers. I tried to run away from them, but then I fell, I didn't knew how to run, I stood up and they took me outside.

When outside, a letter with six strange spheres fell from the sky, I read the letter, and picked up the spheres, they were called: pokeballs.

GVG

Years
Slowly waking up from the shock, Summer looked around him. Nobody was present. Listening intensely to pick up any brainwaves he pictured the whole situation in his head. He knew that there were humans all around him, two of them were just approaching. He could sense their thoughts, he knew why they were here, he slowly started to remember what happened. Flash .... the beam ... Flash .... the experiment ... Flash ... bodies ... they were everywhere ... Flash ... the horrified faces of the other pokemon ... Flash ... a sudden cry for help deep within his mind .... Flash ...
He knew. He understood now. He did not want ot hurt them but instead, they had hurt him. The door opened and two scientists entered wearing white robes. He stood up from the floor, his eyes shining blue, emmiting a glowing light. The scientists did not seem to care, however. They approached him without fear. The blood was rushing in his head as he prepared to switch off the scientists' minds. Concentrated, Summer, tried to summon every drop of energy left in his body to perform a final blow and to leave only devastation after himself. Suddenly his eyes went pale, and he fainted dropping heavily onto the cold floor. Something hadn't worked properly, he thought, as he was passing out.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2006
"Char," she said. "Huh? Wait... Oh my Char..." Laira looked at herself. "Human."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I was bolted in a chair. I wriggled around making no progress. Then I was shot with a beam. I passed out. I woke later and stood. I tried to flap my wings but I had none! I looked in a mirror. "Is this me?" I asked myself. Suddenly two scientists entered the room. The took me out side. I saw another boy whom I'd seen before. He used to be a Pikachu. They presented me with Red and White balls. I'd seen these before. They were pokeballs. I picked them up,not yet used to humen fingers. Then the Scientists said:"We gave you pokemon you were friends with. They won't recognize you. Your job is to control them to battle with." I felt all the blood rush to my head. I wanted to use my Fire Blast attack but I knew I couldn't. I just stood there. Unable to say a word.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
"Hey? What gives? Stop- pushing- or ELSE!" The scientists dragged Silver out. They handed him some red and white spheres. Silver recognized them at once. They were Pokeballs. "What do you want me to do now?!" he yelled as they ran back into the building.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I looked around, and saw two girls and a boy outside too, I recognized them, one girl was a Dragonite, and the other girl a Charizard, and the boy was a Eevee, "hello" I said to them, "wyh the humans want to transform pok?mon into humans?" I whispered, then I broke the note in two, then in four, and threw all the papers to the wind.

GVG

Years
Bright sunlight was shining directly onto his face. His chest was steadily moving up and down as if there were waves passing through his body. Summer slowly opened his eyes just to see that he was not dreaming. Nothing had changed from the hopeless attempt to use his powers. Still the same blank room was radiating blinding whiteness. Everything here was sterile and unused. He did not know what to do, so he stood up and looked through the single window on the wall. The view did not remind him anything but sudden movement attracted his attention. A couple of the men in white robes dragged a boy out and gave him some white-and-red spheres. Summer knew that they were Pokeballs even before they saw them in the hands of he boy. He knew that he would get some too. Just the time hadn't come yet. The boy was yelling at the two scientists but when they went inside, it seemed as if he felt awfully alone, although there were other people around him. Summer stepped aside from the window, and headed towards the door. He was about to meet the others.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2006
"I don't know," Laira said. She looked at the sky. How she wanted to soar!!! Yet now she was a human and that was not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back