• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
How come when I play it is ALWAYS Daytime... (normal indoor lighting)

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I LIKE HOW THE NEW EPISODE WORKS!

Cant wait to see orange islands, its map, etc

hey i see that u edited this hack last night... with the "a scare in the air" episode being completed... but question... will there be any new beta's now?

1. He's not gonna just make a new beta for 1 episode...
2. If u read the beginning he says every 25 episodes a new one will come... I take it as every few episodes
3. NO NEW BETA

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Just thought I'd stop by and say that I love the hack!

I'm doing a "Nuzlocke" run of it; it makes it quite challenging and even more fun.

I'm impressed at how accurate to the anime you've been, Meta. I wish you the best of luck in finishing the Orange Islands episodes!

Years
So pumped for the Orange Islands.

I need to start over again as my save data killed itself -.-
But i suppose that gives me something to do while im waiting :D

Look forward to the next Beta and good luck Meta

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I have a question. If I get the new orange islands beta when it comes.... how do I continue save file, load it up?

Anyway, Meta, how is the progress goin?

EDIT: Am I the only one who noticed that the HP bar in the Celadon Gym is different than usual!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2020
I have played this on another emulator, but the saving in that one is really sketchy. Does anybody have a link for downloading this that works for the Desume emulator? it seems to only work with no$gba files. Thanks!

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Apparently... if u lose Cerulean Gym, your all game is screwed... they act like the flag was set and skps to misty mermaid episode and since u dont have badge, you cant go through the house... and u dont have hatchet or raft... and ledges block u... u get stuck =.=

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I am sort of new to emulators, so idk what vba save type is. None of the rar/torrent file types i have tried to use work with it. what is vba?
You are not supposed to play rar files... You are supposed to extract them with WinRAR.
And VBA is abbreviation of Visual Boy Advance which is the best GBA emulator.

i m new here.. so where is download link ?? o.O
In the first post =D

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
For the person that asked.... save files are .sav for vba(VisualBoyAdvanced)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
Guys can u domi a favour and tell mi how to activate the misty mermaid episode because ive gone throught the rocky path and the episode hasnt started plz help wht have i missed

Back