• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys and Gals

GrimmReaper

Glaceon Lover <3
Years
Hello to everyone, how are you all? my names Stephen. Pretty new to forums and stuff. Loved pokemon for years but lost touch with it sadly, but I have re-discovered it now :) . Thought I'd join, looks like a fun place with everything pokemon haha!

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity! :D I've been here for almost a year! And I can understand why people lose their touch of Pokemon, but it's whole community and gaming is so addicting!

GrimmReaper

Glaceon Lover <3
Years
I caught an episode of it on TV so I've started watching the anime again. Went back and started from the first episode. So many memories LOL.

Years
Hey another Reaper. Funnily enough there was a guy who signed up a few days ago with the username DarkReaper. Anyway yeah, you've come to the right place as there's tonnes of Pokemon discussions taking place here, which should keep you busy for a good long while. Anyway have fun and if you need any help you can ask me.

Years
Hey there, Stephen, and a big welcome to the forum! :3

Yeah, Pokemon just keeps pulling you back in, so it's hard to drop the franchise completely. Luckily I've yet to get bored of it and hope it stays that way for a while to come haha. Have a favorite Pokemon or game, out of curiosity? And have you tried Black2/White 2 yet? Because those were one of the best Pokemon games to date, I think. :D

And ahh the anime, I used to be so addicted to it. In fact, I still watch the Best Wishes/Black & White series but lately I've been a bit out of the loop. If you're interested, we have a pretty great Pokemon Anime section you can explore around in, though that's one of the many areas of the site, so explore around and post where you like! n_n

Haave fun and I'll see you around, yes? Feel free to contact me if you need any help at all, as well!

Years
Hello to everyone, how are you all? my names Stephen. Pretty new to forums and stuff. Loved pokemon for years but lost touch with it sadly, but I have re-discovered it now :) . Thought I'd join, looks like a fun place with everything pokemon haha!

Hi Stephen, welcome!

Pokemon is one of those franchises that keeps sucking you back in. Any fave Pokemon or characters you have? And nope, I have still yet to play Black 2/White 2 but when I do I plan to share my experiences here.

Also, I was once a regular watcher of the anime but sadly my country is repeating the Sinnoh saga again (we don't get Rival Destinies 'til 2013!) and I got sick of it cos of that. However, we do have loads of boards you can browse at PC and friends you can make!

Enjoy your stay, and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

GrimmReaper

Glaceon Lover <3
Years
@Drakow
Hey thanks, I always need help so expect a full inbox LOL.

@Cirno
Hey there :) I Love HeartGold, having your Pokemon follow you is brilliant! Favorite Pokemon is a hard one :S I'm constantly torn between Rayquaza, Arcanine and Ho-oh. Probably Ho-oh, but I do have a special place in my heart for my little Glaceon lol. I've got White 2, I actually pre-ordered it haha, should've seen the look on the guy's face when I asked to pre-order it, I'm 19 btw and he just stared at me blankly, which was funny but not as funny as when I went back a week later with my DS to get the event Keldeo, cementing the fact that I was actually serious about getting White 2. Haven't played it though, I had restarted HG before W2 came out and haven't stopped playing HG yet. I'll get round to it though, loved Black version. Well I loved Reshiram I suppose :D

No probs, I'll check the anime section out. Thanks :D

@Hikari10
Hey there, thanks for the welcome :D I always get torn between my favorite pokemon lol. I like Brock and James, they're both hilarious, and Cynthia, she's awesome. I'm in the UK so the B/W episodes are all mixed up, I can't even keep track, maybe that's just me though. I think it's only Cartoon Network that shows Pokemon now, ahh it'll be halfway through the series by now, but the best thing about British TV is that it is full of repeats haha.

Sorry about the Three replies/one post situation I've done. I'm still getting used to this forum stuff haha. I will pick it up though honestly.

Back