• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Well ain't this a surprise seeing this here? I guess we all need to start a RP right here right now.

Khawill

<3
Years
Khawill read this forum, unaware of where it came from. After checking the first page, it seemed there were no sign ups, nor did it appear in the approved threads area. Must be a ghost thread he thought, Cursed to wander the forums, never finding a home. He typed out, "Welcome to the RP section." Though he was sure they would not last long.

Username_9138

ThatWhiteKid sat down in the RP Corner, tired from his efforts of finding his Easter egg. His tiredness contributing to his crankiness, he looked over to see a strange thread in this side of the forums. Looking in, he saw that it was the "Incredibly Wandering Thread," and, amused at the concept, flipped to the last page to see the responses to its being there. Coming upon the last response, he saw that this apparent "Khawill" (he hadn't been able to tell because of the staff's clever April Fool's joke, and Khawill had appeared as a Wobbuffet) had the same thought as he; to write a response in the third person and roleplaying format. And so he got to work typing this post, wondering what Pokémon he would get...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years

雷影 イチロ aka Ichiro - Roleplay Corner, Pokecommunity.com

Ichiro wanders in confused after spending a late night in Photoshop; realising now it would take a bit of knowledge to figure out who the different people were. After refreshing, he sighed in exasperation as the users became differing pokemon to the ones he had recorded for future reference.

"Happy April Fools Day," he announced to the empty flat, smiling at the joke the admins had made of the forum.

"I wonder what new users to the forum must be thinking," he pondered as he typed out a reply to the mysterious Incredibly Wandering Thread.​

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
A teenaged man surfs the web at an average time, he looked confused at this sudden appearance. "The hell is going on? Who are you people?" Was it April Fool's Day already? The calendar on his computer read it was still March. Perhaps someone had been overly prepared for this?

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
'The wandering thread... in the RP Corner?!' I exclaimed, 'Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to act like a Rapidash for April Fools. But that's not possible after I edit this post.'
And so I neighed and neighed until you read this statement. Then the world blew up.

END

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As Megan returns from a long absence, she wandered around the forum, discovering new things, as well as new changes. One of them, was finding that the wandering thread was located in the Roleplay Corner, one of the places she felt attached to in the forums. Although it has been a while since she actually roleplayed, she blames her busy life as a student, a friend, and a dependable family member.

She hoped that with more time this week, as she had Spring Break, she'll find the time (and courage) to join a roleplay of her liking...one that could accommodate her schedule. That may happen later, as Megan has lots of exploring to do here on her first night back.

(ooc: everyone who posts here should roleplay imo)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mega noticed that the Wandering Thread had made its way into the RP corner during April fools day. He looked among the others and asked himself a question... just who was he? He could be any Pokemon at anytime and he would easily be lost among the others.

He decided to disregard this and continue his obsession with Monster Hunter Ultimate, which he continued to play as he typed up his post on the thread.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I sighed, the Wandering Thread and April Fools made an interesting match. I quickly pressed my fingers against my netbook as I typed this up. Yes, a netbook. The netbook failed to correspond so I threw it in outrage at the floor. And here I am now, typing this up with my broken netbook.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Writer's block ensued Megan as she stared at her notebook. During her free time from homework, and studying, she was working on a few ideas for stories she wanted to write. Hoping for a fact she can get a finished story by the end of this year. However, she had been working on a My Little Pony story which still had no title as of yet. With her crazy imagination, she'd write and write and then realize that the story isn't going anywhere.

Alongside that, Megan is now reflecting on her transition back to her old account. She's quite excited, she finally felt like herself once again. It's a long process, but for now, she just wants to continue the craziness that is April Fools day here on the PokeCommunity.

Nadir-Natesse

LURKER. ¬_¬
Years
Fraya entered the Wandering Thread carefully. What was this, exactly? She decided to find out by checking previous posts and took some enjoyment in how random everything seemed to be when, in fact, every single post had made sense at some point in time.

She took a few moments to try to guess where the wandering thread had been in it's many days since creation and failed miserably, as she is only a PC newbie. Even still, she thought contributing to such a quirky thread was a good use of her time as a lurker.

She is a lurker no more.

EDIT: Upon posting her RE:, she is filled with disdain to see that she had been assigned to the pokemon Diglett; she hates digletts. So much so that she found it pertinant to edit aforementioned RE: to say so. Beyond Voltorb/Electrode, diglett it is the least creative and most lazy design in the history of Pokemon ever.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Daniel sighed and shook his head. How had he never been here before? What was this place? An explorer by nature, the brown haired man walked into this area, a smile on his face, seeing familiar friends and strangers alike. With a happy grin, his arms stretched wide, he joined the others.

"Welcome!" was all he said.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
The RP Corner. Steven stared at his computer monitor. What did the Warden want with him? After the mysterious disappearance of two people, he had figured who did it. It was the Warden! Either that, or he was interrogating them. (Relating to A Rocket's Diary, look for it) Oh well, Charles would search for this wandering thread while Kimbou was at Karma's.

Steven sent out Sonara and said, "Can you help me look for this so called 'wandering thread'?" Sonara nodded and looked around the room. She picked a piece of string and pointed to it. "No! On the computer!" However, Steven had already found it. What? What a non-sense thread. He had no time to be playing games, he had a plan to put in motion.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Vato - A Corner Full Of Surprise

"RP Corner..." Vato muttered to himself, moving his trusted mouse across the screen, eyes barely open. Nothing like surfing the Internet at 7am, right? Foreshadow of Hoenn, Youkai Academy, Pokemon Odyssey. An excessive amount of flashy and exotic names filled the forum. While it was really pleasing to read some of the IC posts every now and then, he placed the cursor over the name of an RP of his own. This thread having survived even when everyone in it just disappeared...

Click!

HOENN REBURST [M] [IC] seemed to be the tile. He could have gone straight for the latest posts, but for some reason it's always enjoyable for him to jusk look at the main posts of random threads... "Let's see..." Another click proceeded, and this time a series of new posts appeared. While he was reading, he couldn't help but notice his eyes were closing with more frequency now, "Ugh, maybe later..." He said to himself while going back to the Corner.

A Thread he hadn't seen before had made itself obvious this time... The Incredibly Wandering Thread, it seemed to read... "The crap is this?" He suddenly exclaimed upon seeing how it made no sense how you could move this thing all around the page for no apparent purpose... "That's PC for you, I guess..." He added while clicking a round blue button that went by the name of POST REPLY.

A short amount of time later, he had already referenced himself multiple times in third person, and was already thinking he may had broke the fourth wall... or not. He never really understand how that works. With one last click, a post by him had popped in the thread.

Only one thing he could say to himself at this point... "Now what?" Little did he knew about this Wandering Thread. Was it safe, or dangerous? Would he meet new people, or will this be his only time here? Disregarding this questions, he just proceeded o stare blackly at his computer, constantly pressing the refresh button, and waiting to see who else would be joining this Wandering Crew...​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Megan finally reached the hump of Spring Break, and so far all she has done is nothing.

Well, not really nothing. All she has ever done was browse on the internet (including the PokeCommunity) and not much else. Ever since her return from her 40-day absence, she finds herself constantly logging on to the website, curating her boredom, whom she had all that time. She no longer feels bored anymore.

"I really need to get back to work." She said to herself, staring at her Photoshop window. She needed to work on three animated gifs for her Graphic Design class. They were due the day she returns from Spring Break, and so far she has done two. The third is still in brainstorm mode.

Back