• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Killer's Gallery

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years

Eyyy thanks for the feedback, for sure i will practice harder for it!

Anyways, you did request me to draw Dio and here is what i got

Spoiler:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
It's been a while since I've been on here, and I can see a huge improvement in your drawing abilities. Keep up the great work, you're getting better and better!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
hello, and welcome to my art again. Hope you enjoy!~

Spoiler:

You might think Im using a pen, no its a pure-mouse digital art!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Hey guys! So, i just made the second colour drawing but its in digital drawing, enjoy!

I do hope if I able to receive comments and feedback from you, thank you!

Spoiler:

So, lately I'm quite loving with colouring stuff so I go for another drawing.

This drawing is a special request from Goo and here it is! Enjoy,

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
heyy, so its been another month of not visiting back to arts. Well, today i just borrowed a drawing tablet from my sis and I get a try for drawing. This is my 1st drawing tablet drawing and enjoy!

Spoiler:

Years
That profile shot of the dragon is very nice! It may be because it looks like you've taken into accounting using a bit more darker shades/pencils like I said, but that might also just be the contract on the image taken. ;p

Either way, I think the 3/4th direction for the head as well as it's eyeing gaze is very well done and I like the look of it! You have one of the older galleries here as of recent, and it's so nice to see you advance in your skill, I'm proud of you!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Thanks , well the images are capture in very low light and set to higher contrast so that the shades and lines are more darker. But I do appreciate darker pencils so yeah, i might work on that. Anyways here the latest piece of art i sent to, enjoy!

Spoiler:

Back