• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Version (RMXP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Nice, really liking the tiles and character sprites and Elephire is so going to be my starter, one of the best new projects I have seen in a while, hope you don't give up on this.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
love the tiles.. the starters sprites need work.. Dulswan looks ill... o_o

made
Elephire cuter D:
Elephire.png

Last edited:

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
@ Birdybot: Thank you! Yes, I did put those two together myself, and will be brighter at night once I get everything implemented.

@ spike6958: Thanks for your support! I don't see myself halting at all on this game, so be prepared for more than just a demo!

@ Spikey-Eared Picu: I'm still working on it, probably will be released later in game development. I'm also planning on giving it a more purposeful name, as suggested by Starrmyt.

@ -DefaulT: Well, I think the big eyes were cute originally... I'm not a fan of the ring patterns on the ears, maybe more of a blot or something... Don't worry, the starters aren't final; they'll be edited and updated later on.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
This game looks really interesting,I would play :)
Just gotta figure out how. (im new to game dev. stuff.)

OOO the region map, thats what I planned to choose.
Starter look nice-esh kinda like splices, aw well i know they arnt final, the story is good.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I was thinking about it, i ended up choosing parts of a mix of Cameroon and Nigeria(?) or the same looking thing in camrea
*its in Africa. I hope your game goes well, likes hero/heroin.

Last edited:

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
I am a huge fan of this game. I love it's style, the perfection, the details.. Keep up the good work. I'll totally support this game.

incognito322

Years
@ countryemo: Well, thank you for your comment. I hope your idea works!

@ The Dewitty: Thanks! As of now it's a long shot from perfect, but I appreciate the comment. The best to your game as well!

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Yes the game looks brillant, really awesome, im waiting for more updates of this game.

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Sorry but I have to say something bad about your tiles. If you are going to use those house sprites you need to redo the ground and tree sprites they don't match along with the character sprites. Other than that and the lacking of indoor, and battle screens good job!

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
The game is amazing...is there a demo? I would love to play it just that the um...trees don't blend in with the buildings but everything else is fine. Would you mind putting a few screenies of inside the houses maybe. And a look at the pokedex?

incognito322

Years
@ Iarama: as of now, the only other tree type I'm using is reserved for southern and eastern routes. I'll consider changing the tree palette, but since I've got the trees in so well now, it probably won't be my biggest priority. But thank you for your criticism.

@ Arbok_G: eh... I will have a demo soon, sometime this month, maybe before Saint Patrick's Day. :) as I did go over my interior tiles a bit, I'll go ahead and post some for you. As for the Pokedex, lol that will take some time. But when I have anything else worth showing, I'll put it here :)

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Um ok.... if you need someone to post the pokedex you can send me the pokemon pictures in a file and send it to [email protected] then i'll come here and post them for you. And if you need any ideas for some pokemon to add to the pokedex i'll add in some of my designs.

incognito322

Years
OH lol that pokedex. Well, I do want some of the pokemon to be a surprise, but if you want to see what I have so far, just look at my thread in the pixel art section.

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
I had the idea of a legendary pokemon named Suecra , its really just the brother of Arceus. This is the legend behind Suecra:

The two pokemon were born from an egg .... the egg so called the egg of purity and once the two brothers were hatched Suecra was absorbed by the darkness before the light consummed both of them! But that wasent the end ...Suecra was trapped ... in the distortion world but on the far side of it, were it is much worse ... much much worse. Then one day a evil ruler.. Cyrus of team Galactic opened to door to the distortion world Suecra was freed and now hides in the mountains of (Your Region's Name) The only one capable of defeating him is Arceus!

Ok thanks. I'll go check them out now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back