• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemart789

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Hello everyone.

Nobody likes doing these things, but here we go.

This account is going to be used by Myself and my wonderful girlfriend. We're just getting back into Pokemon with B/W2.

We'll be looking to do lots of trades, but we need a ditto first. I'm going to post something in another section.

Years
Awww, that's adorable~! Welcome to PC. :D Glad you two decided to become members here!

If you guys are wanting to discuss B/W2, you'd be best off checking out the Fifth Generation Gaming board! Since the merge of our Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 sections happened quite recently, it's been pretty active. n~n You can use the Quick Questions thread at the top to ask for help in the games, if you're in need of that, too. The regulars will be jumping to help out really quickly! How long has it been since you guys played Pokemon, by the way? As in, how many generations did you miss? Might be worthwhile to try the previous games too; they were all wonderful.

And if trades are of interest, then here is our Trade Corner for you to post in sometime. I've been breeding a lot in my Black 2 though my full team still isn't made yet. Gotta get those perfect natures and IVs, then move onto EVing! There's so much to do in B/W2 that it's just the best main series Pokemon game ever (or so I think). Have you guys tried the Pokemon World Tournament yet? It's so fun... though I've yet to beat the first stage with the Unova-only gym leaders.

Anyways, have a great time, you guys! You can message me if you ened any help!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everyone.

Nobody likes doing these things, but here we go.

This account is going to be used by Myself and my wonderful girlfriend. We're just getting back into Pokemon with B/W2.

We'll be looking to do lots of trades, but we need a ditto first. I'm going to post something in another section.

I understand nobody likes to introduce themselves, but really...at the end it'll be worth it and you'll feel so much better about yourself. :D You'll meet many friends afterwards, like me and Cirny!

Welcome aboard you two! This is the first time I've seen a joint account join the forums. :) I see you're interested in trading via BW2, right? The Trade Corner is the best way to get a ditto. Many members there can get you a Ditto. In fact, the majority of the members there can trade you a Pokemon, any Pokemon you like. :)

Well, hopefully you get settled here, and feel free to stop by my profile and leave a message! And you can always ask Cirny or Cid any questions since they're staff. See ya around! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Thank you so much for the warm welcome :)

I've owned every gen except 5. Just got into platinum a couple of months ago.

Jamie has owned a game from every gen I believe, and picked up heart gold at the same time I started on platinum.

We were instantly hooked. This prompted us to go out and grab black and white 2 a couple of weeks ago. We're both still going through story mode (at driftveil now) but we're hooked on trading. Its something I never did, but Jamie used to be a big trader on white, so she's taught me what's good and trading etiquette

Thanks again, we look forward to becoming a part of the pokécommunity

Martin and Jamie

Back