• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Hello everyone!
This is my first post on here in 4 whole years if I'm not mistaken! I'm excited to be back and I hope to connect with some great people again. I don't know if any of the people I used to interact with on here are still active but it's good to see that the website is still going strong. :)
Looking forward to whatever lies ahead. If you know of any good threads lemme know!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Hello I'm back again. I missed posting here, where else am I going to discuss Pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Hypno! Glad you're back! Hope everything has worked out well for you since you took leave! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I'll be away starting in next Monday, because I'll be on a trip to another country, so I'll be leaving until around January 20th, so take care o/

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Guys, I'll be away starting in next Monday, because I'll be on a trip to another country, so I'll be leaving until around January 20th, so take care o/

Enjoy your trip! We'll be here when you return <3

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
I didnt leave for a VERY LONG time but....yeah it was quite some time
Coz there was too much pressure in uni and i needed to be up-to-date with studies
So yeah it was kind of a short leave and i am feeling refreshed after opening PC again

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Totally understandable, Zankew. Everyone needs to put real life before the internet. Glad you have you back online though! Happy posting! n_n

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I might be done with Pokemon and this is why I'm gonna leave this forum. Don't think gen 8 is enough to get me back in either even if it's good. It's a shame, Pokemon is one of my favorite gaming franchises but I guess I'm gonna drop it now cause I'm not feeling it anymore. I don't feel like I belong in any pokemon communities anymore, on reddit, youtube, smogon, etc, either, I've grown alienated from the fanbase too, they seem so different now or were they always like that? Anyways Pokemon seems to be growing younger while I grow older. GSC/HGSS will always be my favorite games though, no doubt about that.

Well goodbye, godspeed.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I might be done with Pokemon and this is why I'm gonna leave this forum. Don't think gen 8 is enough to get me back in either even if it's good. It's a shame, Pokemon is one of my favorite gaming franchises but I guess I'm gonna drop it now cause I'm not feeling it anymore. I don't feel like I belong in any pokemon communities anymore, on reddit, youtube, smogon, etc, either, I've grown alienated from the fanbase too, they seem so different now or were they always like that? Anyways Pokemon seems to be growing younger while I grow older. GSC/HGSS will always be my favorite games though, no doubt about that.

Well goodbye, godspeed.

So sad to see you go. I quite enjoyed your presence around the community. If you ever change your mind, we'll be here to welcome you back with open arms. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
You'll always have a place here, hypno, should you regain your motivation for the franchise and our forum. I honestly hope Gen 8 will produce some great material that will interest you!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hello~!

I feel like I do this every two years or something, but it's been two years since I was last here haha. Getting back into the breeding and things. I really missed this place.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Hey! Long time no see!

Had some great times on here. Used to discuss music (I was the emo/indie/PHC guy alongside Maccrash - is he even still around these parts BTW?)

Just decided to drop on by again. How is everyone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hello~!

I feel like I do this every two years or something, but it's been two years since I was last here haha. Getting back into the breeding and things. I really missed this place.

Hey! Long time no see!

Had some great times on here. Used to discuss music (I was the emo/indie/PHC guy alongside Maccrash - is he even still around these parts BTW?)

Just decided to drop on by again. How is everyone?

Welcome back you two! :)

Back