• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would you most want as a roommate

Years
Most? Lillipup. I mean, I do love the thing so much that I named myself after one. But they're just so adorable!

Least would probably be Garbodor because of the smell and ugliness... but, to add some variation from others, I'll go with Giratina. I mean, I wouldn't want to live with the freakin' devil, lol

Years
I'm actually surprised that no one picked Mr. Mime as a roommate. Maybe Ash's mom got lucky with Mimey, but having a roommate that loves to cook and clean as well as having psychic powers would be a pretty sweet option.

Years
Chansey or Blissey. They are kind, peaceful pokemon who have experience in nursing, and they would be ableto help you when you are sick. They can also use sing if you need help getting to sleep, and they might share their egg of good fortune with you.

Edit: Least favorite too? The voltorb line for sure. I'm not interesting in getting myself blown up.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Most: Cinccino. Cute and keeps my room clean? Count me in.
Least: Joltik. I don't need spiders in my room, especially when they suck out all the electricity in m,y house.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I wouldn't want the Charmander line. Or Infernape. Or any Pokemon with any sort of flame always lit. I don't want to be on the banned list of anybody.

However. Who I do want for a roommate is a Slowking. <3

Kaliopy2018

Pokémon make me smile!
Years
I would want an Espurr. It's so cute and fluffy! I wouldn't want the Trubbish line. I would mistake it for actual trash when cleaning the house....☹️

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I feel like Gogoat would be a good roommate. They can tell how you feel, carry you, and they seem easy to care for.

A Pokemon I feel wouldn't be a good roommate would probably be Magcargo, as they are made of lava.

Years
Minccino! ❤️ It's small and wouldn't take up much space, plus the species loves cleaning and being tidy so you won't ever come back to a mess. Probably one of the best possible roommates.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 27, 2019
I would want an Espurr. It's so cute and fluffy! I wouldn't want the Trubbish line. I would mistake it for actual trash when cleaning the house.

Afi

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2020
Most: Eevee since it's so darn cute (and it'll make a nice addition to the Eevee-themed deco in my room)
Least: Any type of bug pokemon (can't stand the webs, spindly legs, etc.)

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Most: Rockruff, it's very cute and is a good option for a pet,imo. Other than rockruff, i think i would go with Bidoof, because why not?
Least: I'd not go with Muk, just because of the smell. If ti wouldn't have had it, i'd be ready to be a roommate with muk as well. Also, add the Trubbish line and Wailord !

Last edited:
Years
is there any pokemon who can clean? on the top of my head, i can only think of ash's mom's mr. mime. mr. mime as a roommate must be terrifying

Years
Most? Giratina, I ride to where ever on him looking badass.

Least? Ditto, for reasons that are best left to the imagination

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
My most desired Pokemon roommate would be a Delphox. Being an anthropomorphic psychic fire fox, I'd probably be able to get its help with way more kinds of chores than many other, ranging from cleaning to cooking (note I said "help", not "get to do", I wouldn't force my Pokemon partner to do my work for me.) and I'd also be able to play games with them, possibly even video games, which would be awesome since as an only child and with pretty much only long distance friends I rarely get to sit down and couch play with someone.

As far as least desired Pokemon roommate... probably any of the Trubbish, Grimer, and Koffing lines, regardless of form. Normal forms would cause a horrible, poisonous stench (Trubbish and Grimer) or aggravate my asthma (Koffing) at best, while the Alolan Grimer line has to constantly eat trash or I'll start losing furniture to it, and I don't think I make that much garbage. Galarian Weezing might not be too bad though, if possibly too tall.

And I guess if I were to give a "middle of the road" example, probably any of the electric types based off of a mammal, such as Jolteon or Luxray, since they could help you charge things in a pinch, but that might be better served for a "exploring in the wilderness partner" thread.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay so Sylveon is my obvious answer cause who wouldn't want an adorable love-conjuring creature in their lives? But what I probably need more is like an Alakazam to do the thinking life requires when I don't feel up to it, lol.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
If you don't mean by favorites, then Eevee, most likely would be the one I'd want as my roommate. Least? Any legendary Pokemon or Pokemon bigger than 5'11 tall... that'd be a pain.

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Have: Skitty

Wouldn't have: Many Psychic types for probably obvious reasons. It would be creepy as hell. Stunfisk bc I don't like it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 12, 2021
Most: Seviper, I just like snakes overall and I can't resist them.
Least: Malamar, Although I like Malamar I can't trust it

Back