• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Understudy 3, critical information and discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Alright, then. But I'll wait for Ozy to acknowledge you first, if he chooses. It all depends on you, O Great ~Ozy~. Or Chaos, I guess... :B

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Haha... yea I bet chaos will be pissed because of the bold move I just preformed... although I found it quite creative, I doubt it will seem to be one to him... hehe...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
*tries to find out what the heck he's talking about*

...... *laughs*

Bold is an understatement, Jar-Head. We're talkin' psychotic here. *has no idea how to reply to this*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Well, Devil vary well could have crashed through the ground, assuming that its in an cavernous area underground. He could have crashed through the Earth with a diving punch or a ground pound.

But you said that he entered from below, is the thing.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Well..... Jasper finally found away into Chaos's lair, where he found Saphira being tortured, and was then bound by some 'o those creepy darky ropey thingies (?!). Then, after watching all he could bear, Jasper started acting like he wanted to join Chaos. Saphira couldn't stand to see him sided with Chaos, so she's basically given up all hope. Now Chaos is testing Jasper's faith by making him kill her by draining her life. And Saphira is giving it to him willingly.

Yeah....

~Ozy~

Years
We'll see. I'm about to intro Alpha and Omega, so... Wait a little, then repost. It would be the most congrous with the RP, and we won't have to edit a page or so of responses.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Evil Jasper....!! ;_;

Well, whatever it is, I hope it's good. Jakie has promised me he won't let Chaos kill Saphira, but knowing Chaos....

~Ozy~

Years
Oh, he won't. Meet Alpha and Omega, the twin brothers! I actually created them years ago specifically to contol Chaos.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yayness! Jasper is back!! ^o^

Double yayness! I don't think I've met Alpha and Omega yet... Hn, we'll have to see how this turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back