• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
No problem, it isn't that big of a change. I also forgot what age was Daniel, either 11 or 12. Anyway, I posted ^^!

Alright, And for the record I must detest you for a second here...
/detest
I play a bit on Pokemon Showdown and Dragons cause Quite a few problems for my team.
Now that im Finally making a legit team, Im gonna have even more problems with my heatran not having HP ice.

Last edited:
Years
I just noticed the "New" tag in this RP's name and I was wondering what that is all about. Does that represent a new day/semester or what? I was curious because I'm considering joining.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
No, the new tag was put there to keep this OOC thread from being confused with the old one. Jackblaze originally made this RP, which included the old OOC thread, but when Yellow and Megaman took over they needed to be able to edit the first post, so they created this OOC thread and transferred the info over from the old one, as well as adding their own elements as time went one. Thus this is the NEW OOC as opposed to the OLD OOC that was created by Jackblaze. That being said I am more than certain there is still room in this RP. x3

Years
Ah I see, well I'll wait for a GM to get back to me, thanks :)

Edit: Since there appears to be plenty of room can I sign-up as a teacher first, I'd like to reuse an old/recurring character of mine.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@gimmiepie: Nideous is right. The (NEW!) in the title is a relic from when there were 2 PTA OOCs visible on the Roleplay Lounge. I can't really remove it now, so. But yeah. Feel free! Teacher spots are numerous.

Years
Alright here is my SU

Spoiler:

I'll add images of his pokemon and maybe of him later but that's all the important stuff.

Last edited:

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Quick Question, Quotes, Yay or Nay? I'm used to them from other forums as a way to directly respond to someone but I don't see many other people using them.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Proffessor Yew, 2.0:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyr: Thank you for revising your character. You're approved. I apologize for the delay.

@InyGage: We generally don't use quotes IC. :P OOC, it's just a preference thing.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Had a post typed up and saved on y computer but sadly I can't post it today. I'm with my little brother at the Hospital

Batel

A nothing.
Years
@Nideous: Andy's reluctant to fight Jen, it seems. Looks like Kiki and Andy will just have to put up with her... For now. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back