• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
((( Ok, just to establish a correction to an error, the name of the Heracross is "Nector", NOT "Necture"....I think that makes more sense. )))

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
The Heracross' Giga Drain starts showing its effect on Golduck, as the blue Pokemon seems to slow down from it.

Eevee's Double Team works perfectly as many images of it are spawned. Even the uniformed individual seems impressed from the display. "That Eevee is much more skilled than I thought... I wonder if..." he says.

Suddenly, Golduck launches a Psy Beam at Sean. Silfayree tries to intercept it, but it's too fast. "No..." the uniformed guy says.

Suddenly, what seems like a ball of light hits the Beam and redirects it toward an open window, rendering the attack useless. Sean, Jodi, and the two Team Dark members are left in a state of shock, as the light around the object dissipates, only to reveal Eevee standing between Sean and Golduck. It appears to be enveloped in a golden aura.

Eevee then shoots toward Golduck, like a bullet fired from a gun. In an instant, Golduck is unconscious on the ground. The Team Dark member that owns the Golduck recalls it and both men run out of the Center. "This isn't over!!" one of the guys says, as they disappear into the crowd.

After the aura around Eevee dissipates, it collapses. Sean runs to Eevee and picks it up. He then turns to Nurse Joy, who finally comes out of hiding. "Is Eevee going to be alright??" he asks, still a bit stunned.

The uniformed guy recalls Silfayree and approaches Sean. "Don't worry. If I am right, Eevee is going to be just fine..." he says.

Jodi looks at the stranger and finally speaks. "Ok, Mr. Mystery! Who exactly ARE you??"

The guy looks dumbfounded. "Um, OH!! Sorry... My name is Chezni! As you probably already heard, I'm from the Zanta Region." he says. "That Eevee... is special, alright... Whatever you do... don't evolve it... at least, not yet..."

Sean looks at Chezni. "What the heck are you talking about?" he says.

Chezni begins to stare out of the window. "I know... Your memories must have been erased... It's the same all over the world... No matter... I tell you what. Let's go to the Viridian Gym. If you defeat the Gym Leader there, I'll tell you my entire story." he says.

Jodi has a concerned look now. "Wait a second! The Viridian Leader is the strongest Gym Leader in Kanto! At least, that's what I heard... How can Sean stand up to that with only ONE Pokemon?!" she says, then looks at Eevee. It seems to be fine now.

Chezni simply replies. "If I am right... One Pokemon is all you are going to need."

Last edited:
Years
this guy is crazy thinking that. how could i beat him. the Viridian gym leader is the touthest and figthing him now will be suicide. i look at eevee which was being healed at this moment and how it did that?

remembering the gold arua that eevee fromed. it was able to counter and take down that golduck attack.

eevee good but not that good but... the nurse came and said,"your eevee is ok and fine. it will be able to battle in no time."

"thanks a lot." i said to the nurse. seeing that she was ok after what those team dark people had done.

"Excuse me but i hread ,even it was a bit rude of me to but if you planning to figth the gym leader in this town that she going to be tougth. she just as tough as gray was maybe even tougher"

in amazement jodi said,"she! i thougth the gym leader was a guy named gray. that guy lived rigth next to me all my life. what happen to him."

the nurse replied," here your heracross. well gray left a month ago saying that he had a change of hreat. he was tried of the life of constand battling was he going to try to be a pokemon researcher just like his grandfather."

"well thats cool" said jodi. "how about we get some sleep now and plan what we going to do in the mourning.

"fine. i think." and me and eevee walk of to our rooms while chezni fell asleep on the couch. what should i do. battle the gym leader or go on. "weevvv" eevee said. "what eevee." i said back

eevee said "weeveev weevvwee wevee." i had no idea what he said but i think he wants me to battle the gym leader. i said "do you want to battle the gym leader even thouht we my get our butts beat and sevred to us on a gold plate." eevee nodded. "then we are going to battle!!!"

in the mourning me, eevee, jodi, and chezni were in front of the gym doors and then they open. the gym battle ground was cover in sand and the female gym leader was standing there and said "you have come to battle."

i said "yes but i have only one pokemon" to the girl leader wearing the pink jump suit.

she look surpirse and said "well i will battle with three ground-type pokemon but you can battle with one if you like but you will not win. go donphan. use rollout!"

i send out eevee. "use double team

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looks at Jodi. "Don't worry..." he says. "He's going to win." Chezni constantly seems to be distracted about something. How indeed does he know so much for someone who supposedly just began his Pokemon journey?

Or, is it that he's just hiding something... Even still, why doesn't he seem worried about this battle?? It's as if he's a hundred percent sure how it will turn out... These are thoughts that are going through Jodi and Sean's minds.

As these thoughts are exchanged, Eevee is hit hard by the Rollout Attack. Despite this, it gets up with little difficulty. Immediately, it shoots forward in a similar fashion to before. The Red Headed Gym leader seems unprepared for the sudden burst of speed. Donphan is thrust out of the battlefield.

"Ring Out!" the Referee says. "Donphan is unable to battle!"

Chezni gives a slight nod. Jodi seems to be worried as well. "Wait a second... I thought that these Pokemon were on a much higher level..."

Chezni looks back at her. "Levels aren't necessarily everything... And remember... Sometimes, the actual Level of a Pokemon can remain hidden from the eyes of even a PD2..."

He points his arm at Eevee. "It is as I thought... Eevee will win this battle without any difficulty... You see, though the Gym Leader has Pokemon that are on Level 60, Eevee... is now at Level 400... It's already far stronger than most Pokemon ever get... In fact, only a Legendary Pokemon could stand up to such a level..."

Jodi doesn't seem to believe Chezni, but the numbers on the PD2 don't lie. A PokeDex is NEVER wrong about a power display. It read 408 for Eevee. "How on Earth..."

Chezni responded. "Just watch. Watch what happens."

The Leader recalls Donphan. "Chezni!" she says. "It appears that you are right about this one!"

Chezni nods at the remark. "I think it will be OK to test this Pokemon."

The Leader pulls out another Poke-Ball. "Sean! Let me make it clear to you now. The Earth Badge is yours, no matter what happens from here on out. There is no way that the Viridian Gym Pokemon can defeat you. At least, not against Eevee there... However, I want to see how strong it really is..." With that, she throws another Poke-Ball.

Despite being a Rock Trainer, it is a white Pikachu that emerges. Its normally brown stripes are black instead and the red circles on its cheeks seem to glow with a strange energy. It looks back at the girl with a hint of irritation.

"Sorry," she says. "I only put you in there to transfer you. He'll come in person to pick you up in the morning."

Chezni chuckles a bit. "You ACTUALLY convinced Him to lend you his Pikachu, huh Rui?"

The girl responds. "With what's getting ready to happen, of course he's more than willing..."

Sean pulls out his PokeDex. After a few beeps it comes up with a reading. "There is no information on this Pokemon." Sean looks back in concern.

Chezni walks up to him. "Don't worry. Eevee is going to be fine. But this battle might be long."

With that, the battle starts.

Last edited:
Years
i hread that she said that she will give me the badge no matter what happen but i don't want that. so i yelled "hey!! HEY!! i do want the badge but it will be fair which means that i must win the battle. because i don't think my eevee will be proud with that kind of victory because i woundn't." thinking about all the other trainers who came to this gym and were defeated and got nothing. the i hread eevee said "WWEEEVV" this gave me the confendance to keep on battling to try to win because if eevee think we can win then we can win and if we lose then. well we lose.

the gym leader just seem to nodded and said "piki(the pikachu) use rock slide." it slap its tail on the sand and rocks came smushing eevee. i know that pikachus use elecltrc attacks and that was no electic attack. the attack happen so fast eevee didn't have a chance to counter it. "use rock slide again piki" the samething happen again but i yelled "eevee use agility" eevee got a boost in speed and ran more then fast enonthe to dodge the attack. "use quuick attack piki" the pikachu came fast so i said "use quick attack too." there use an explorison and eevee was on the ground but quickly got up but piki was standing. "use tunder" the pikachu charge and then the bolt came down fast and hard on eevee. he was in shock the i hread "again" the bolt came down and hit eevee again but when the attack clear eevee use gone. "what he disappear where he went!!" the gym leader said sorry "i ssooooo sooo sorry i didn't meant to do that." the there was a cry from the pikachi. it was eevee. it was attacking from the ground. then i saw a hole where eevee was and i understand "smart thinking eevee. to use dig." eletic was weak against ground. the ref. said piki is unable to battle.

the gym leader siad "well that was a bit surprisng but now let take this to round 3. "go Claydol."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked with a dumbfounded expression. "Huh? Piki??? What the..."

As he contemplated this turn of events, Claydol came out of the Ball. Rui looked at Eevee with a profound interest. Pikachu had regained consciousness and looked at Rui. "Pika??" Rui simply giggled.

"Sorry, but you gotta admit it, it makes you sound way cuter..." she giggled. Pikachu simply closed his eyes and shook his head. "Pikaaa..."

It was then that the Gym doors suddenly swung open. Rui and Chezni both looked to the entrance in surprise. Pikachu simply ran to the individual that emerged from the entrance. He had short spiked black hair and wore what seemed to be a black leather jacket. Chezni broke the silence. "Ahh, Ash! It's been awhile!"

"You did great, Pikachu." Ash said. "If you hadn't held back, you would've won, hands down." He then looked up at Chezni. "Two years. And it seems like yesterday." With that, he stepped toward the battlefield.

Eevee and Claydol were already going at it. Claydol was surprisingly fast for a Rock Pokemon, and was giving Eevee a run for his money. Sean was beginning to question whether he should have been happy beating two Pokemon with only one, or if this was really a wise idea.

Ash simply looked back at the battle. "Eevee is the strongest one in this fight. Claydol is the underdog. Donphan was on the lowest Level of your group." Rui simply nodded at this.

"You've been using your gift, I see?" she said to Ash.

"Yep." he said back. "It works nicely. I only need my Pokedex for identifying Pokemon now."

Eevee finaly found an opening which was enough to get in a Tackle Attack. Claydol was knocked back slightly, but didn't seem to suffer any damage. The entire fight was beginning to take its toll on Eevee.

Chezni looked at Ash. "Sean was the one that wanted to go against the last Pokemon." he said as he shrugged. "Rui offered him a Badge after the first one."

Ash chuckled from this. "It won't matter. Eevee is going to win. Look."

The familiar aura began to envelope the Eevee again. Suddenly it was nowhere to be found. Everyone looked around, as it seemed to reappear right above Claydol. Claydol attemted to get out of the way, but Eevee had already plowed into him. Claydol got slammed into a Gym wall, as Eevee fell on the ground. In a moment, Eevee got back up. Despite a cut on its head, it seemed fine.

"Claydol is unable to battle" the ref said. "Eevee is the winner! The winner of the Viridian Earth Badge is Sean!!" Applause followed from everyone in the Gym, including Rui.

With that, she stepped toward Sean, who had tied a bandage around Eevee's head. "You really surprised me. I thought for sure that Pikachu would defeat you, but you STILL won. You've certainly earned this!" she said as she presented the Earth Badge.

Sean took it without hesitation. "I don't believe it..." he said. "The Earth Badge... The toughest Badge to get in Kanto..." Even now, Sean found it difficult to comprehend all that had transpired. Eevee's aura, the increase in power, the domination over the Viridian Leader... And now... A legend of a Pokemon Trainer standing in the Gym... "No WAY!!!" was all he could think of saying.

Ash, Chezni, Jodi, and Sean proceeded to the Pokemon Center. As they got there, Rui's voice could be heard. "You are all going on ahead. Why don't I come too?"

Ash turned to see Rui dressed in casual shorts and a tank top. "Don't you have a Gym to run?"

Rui simply smiled. "Well, you're going to see Jirachi, after the trip to the Center, aren't you?" As she finished, Jodi and Sean looked in shock.

Ash nodded at the remark. "Fine, you can come." he said. In eagerness, she ran into the Center. The rest of the group followed, though Jodi and Sean more reluctantly than the rest. What the heck did they get themselves into??

Ooc: Sorry for the ridiculously long posts; I am not good at giving short explanations of things.

Last edited:
Years
jodi said "what are we doing?" in a puzzle look while she was feeding Nector in the pokemon center

i have some idea but i was just proud to get out of that battle alive with eevee. i was holding eevee who was sleeping in my arms. eevee put up a good figth but won in the end. i was proud of it and it is proud too. i still want to know thougth why eevee dose that and how? what makes my eevee so specal? i mean he speail to me but it just confusing.

in the mean time jodi was thinking about what was happening. it happening so fast. i join Sean to she him battle the gym leaders then his eevee has this gold thing when battleing and now Sean and eevee defeated the most powerful Kanto gym leader and instand of going to the other gyms he traving with the campanion ash ketchem and chenzi. "so what are we doing again?" said jodi

rui answer this one "we all going to see jirachi i think it been a long time since i talk to chenzi about this but it best to him to explain. then out of no where ash and chenzi came and then sean said "whats make my eevee so specal? why does my eevee get a gold arua when it figthing a intense battle? i promise to tell me all when i beat the gym leader." saying this all to chenzi

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked at Pikachu. Ash had him by his side, as usual.

"Ok. I'll try to explain, though I'll only be able to give so much detail. There are terms for the type of Pokemon that you and Ash have. Many people call them Shinies, or Shining Pokemon. They are types of Pokrmon that look similar to their respective types, but their color is usually warped." Chezni began.

Sean interrupted, "So, the coloring indicates this?" he asked.

Chezni continued, "Sometimes. But, something else also indicates this. The power a Pokemon has. You see, normal Pokemon can usually only realize a level of just a little over 100. But, Shinies, or Celestials as they are called where I'm from, can realize levels much higher than that. Eevee's level in battle is a prime example of this."

Jodi intervened, "So, that would explain the reading on the PokeDex!"

"Exactly!" Chezni stated. "Also, the increased levels open up entire plateaus of Attacks and Abilities that would normally be impossible for a Pokemon to master. The Golden Aura and Shining Tackle are two examples. Those seem to be the initial ones that Eevee has mastered. Your Eevee will gain levels at a rate far faster than normal Pokemon, gaining a whole degree of new attacks in the process... It's really going to be interesting to see where he tops off at... He could very well end up stronger than Pikachu..."

Ash looked at Pikachu. He constantly seemed to have something on his mind. Both Sean and Jodi noticed this.

"Are you alright?" Sean asked.

"Yeah, just thinking about something..." Ash answered back.

At that time, Nurse Joy came back with Eevee. "You're all set!" she said. The group thanked her and left the Center.

A flash could be seen in the direction of Pewter City. Everyone noticed it.

"What the heck IS that?" Sean asked. Eevee seemed to growl in that direction.

Ash looked to Chezni. "It's starting... They're trying to cut us off from Cerulean City, so they can capture Articuno, no doubt... That could only mean..."

Chezni looked in the direction of the light. "Yes. It is as we feared... Asmodia is back..." As he said that, small lights could be seen in the distance. The People in Viridian City now noticed it and were talking amongst themselves.

"We have to get to Viridian Forest and find Jirachi! Now!" Ash said.

Chezni looked back at Sean and Jodi. "If you two want to find out what Eevee really is, you should come with us. I warn you though. It will be very dangerous, and I cannot guarantee your safety."

Sean and Jodi both nodded and followed. After all, the next Gym was in Pewter City anyway. This was just on the way.

Last edited:
Years
we ran out of the city and striage into the forest. the forest was thick and was crawing with bugs then all of a sudden their was a scearm. it came from jodi. she said "Sorry. i just scare of weedles and caterpies. they sooooo crippee." she was looking scared so rui just atay near her.

we countinued througth the forest until we saw a group of people(3) in black jackets. they were blocking the path. one of them saw us and turn around. we saw a silver D on the chest of the jacket. we hread chezni said "team dark" so ash went up to one of them and said "excuss me but could you move so we can get througth." the guy push ash and said "we have orders to not let anybody pass."

jodi just came in frount of ash and said "i tire of dealing with you team dark people always in the way" i could tell she was mad but about what. these team dark members are just inocent bystander who just going to by her punching bag. jodi continued "you can not be doing this. go nector(her heracross)!!" grabs a pokeball and sends him out. "use horn attack!!"

the team dark member was fast and use his own pokemon to block. "golem use protect"
the golem got in the way and took the attack with no damage. the other two jumps in and sends out a steelix and the other a cacturne. they look like they were going to double team on nector and and jodi but pikachu hit the steelix rigth in the eye. i had to help

"eevee use quick attack on the cacturne." eevee hit the thing but it recovered jodi look surpise and ash said "we take care of these two while you take care of golem.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
The eevee, heracross, and pikachu get their opponents pokemon into a corner backed against eachother.

"Nector!!" Jodi calls, " Horn Attack!!"

The heracross runs forward straight at the golem in front. Ducking under a swinging punch the heracross pivots its horn underneath the golem. Than using all four limbs it pushes up from the ground throwing the rock pokemon in the others and into their masters.. It appeared that the blockers were all knocked out.

Their pokemon ran and jump back into their owners arms. Jodi gives her heracross some sap for a job well done and Sean just lovingly embraces his eevee.

As for the pikachu as it leaps towards Ash its eyes flash red. Ash catches it still unaware of its current condition. The pikachu clutches on to Ashs clothes and lights up the sky as a massive bolt of lightning thunders down striking Ash as the pikachhu electrifies him with all he gots. At the same time, the little rodent knaws at Ashs neck ripping through his arteries. Ashs heart burst from his chest from the rapidity of beats cause by the electric charge and blood spurt from his neck as the now rabid rat devours his masters flesh.

As quickly as it started it stopped. The pikachus eyes flasha white and it releases Ash and stand upon the ground before his mangled corpse. Trying to figure out what had happened and why it had done such a thing the Pikachu is encased in a dark container.

Made of complete rubber, and in the shape of a box, in the confusion of the incident with the now late Ash more members of Team Dark had recovered their fallen members and found that this oppurtunity could not be passed. Before any of the others come to realize what had taken place Team Dark had already fled taht area of the forest.

Sean looks to the others than down at the dead body. Jodi runs off abit crying. Silence falls upon them for their fallen commrad. This was the Ash they had known, not an imposter as some would thing, not as a machine for this was real blood and flesh, it would be that their mission was to be filled with struggle. The great legend of Ash now has an end to its great tale.

(((Yah!!! Ash is dead!!!! Please dont find some way to bring him back...yeehee)))

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
A Lightning Bolt hits Ash and revives him. He turns to Pikachu, who seems to be completely fine now. Olidamaara's voice could be heard in the distance. "Yeah, I got your back, guys..."

Ooc: Please don't kill off any characters. Without them, the RPG can't continue in the direction I have planned... Ooc

"Ok Pikachu! Let's turn up the heat!!!" Ash said. With that, Pikachu began generating an aura around him. It looked similar to the one that Eevee used. Even Chezni was surprised.

Ash turned to Chezni. "You know, if Max was here, he'd say 'Pikachu shouldn't be able to do THAT'..." As Ash finished, both him and Chezni laughed.

"That's enough, Boys!" came a mysterious voice. The three Team Darkies called off their Pokemon as Sean and Jodi looked around. A Green Robed woman suddenly appeared out of thin air. "You three can go back to the Anxiety now!" she said. The three nodded and ran off. The woman pulled her hood back to reveal long blonde hair.

Chezni was the first to react. "Tyr! I thought it was you... What is it THIS time?! More mind-control tricks?!"

"Not so fast, honey!" she said. "I'm just here to prevent you from interfering in our operation, that's all!"

Ash broke into the conversation. "You have no clue what you're dealing with, do you?"

Tyr responded. "Eevee's a Celestial, I know! No matter. You won't stop... THESE!!!" With that, she put her arms into the air and about twenty Alakazams seemed to appear out of thin air. All of them seemed to be fully under her control. "Like them? They're my new recruits, fresh out of the Clone Lab!"

Chezni scowled. "That's impossible! Manachu destroyed that place! Nothing was left!!" he exclaimed.

Tyr simply laughed. "Oh, come now! Zarnon has many abilities. One of them is the power of Alteration. He simply altered the history of the Lab, and brought its past form into the present. After that... Well, you get the idea..." she finished.

Chezni simply shrugged. "We'll just destroy it again! Enough talk! Let's do this!" he said.

Ash nodded. "Chezni." he said. "Don't hold back in this fight."

Chezni simply grinned. "I don't plan on it. You don't either." Ash nodded in response.

Pikachu suddenly launched at one of the Alakazams. As he did this, Eevee and Corphish each took on two more. Chezni pulled out a Poke-Ball.

"Ok Silfayree! Let's do it!" he said as he threw it. Silfayree came out, wand in hand. "Silfayree! Use Starburst!!" As he said that, Silfayree did its familiar dance routine, pointing its wand at a few stray Alakazams. A star erupted and hit the Alakazams, exploding on impact.

Suddenly, Chezni launched at one of the Alakazams with his fist extended. "Piledrive!!" he said, as he hit the Alakazam, knocking it into a tree. As Chezni landed, he turned to Ash. "Like my new trick?" he said. "I learned it from Al!"

Ash nodded and looked at Sean and Jodi. "Just fight them like normal enemies!" he said.

Eevee and Corphish were doing surprisingly well. Eevee had tackled one, knocking it out, and launched at the next one. Despite an attempt to block, it slammed into a tree.

Corphish was just using constant Crab Hammers on its opponents. Even Tyr was impressed.

She suddenly launched at Chezni without warning. Chezni grinned, knowing this was inevitable. He seemed to fly toward Tyr, as well. When the two hit, a slight tremor could be felt by everyone.

Chezni closed his eyes. "I'm really in for it when I get back..." he muttered. Suddenly, Tyr threw Chezni into a tree, breaking the tree in two. Chezni got up without much difficulty. "Don't celebrate yet!" he shouted. "This battle's just beginning!!!"

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
Years
(((Dude SBaby read my post...right before your last one....I guess we were writing at the same time...)))

Years
OCC:don't kill characters!!!! you can kill them but not in a blood just no reason way. their death got to have meaning. read a book and see.

crazy how things have goten but now i punching an Alakazam and eevee is just taking them down in an ease. then in the couner of my eye i saw jodi walking thorugth the battle ground like nothing. i gave one hard punch to the alakazam and ran to jodi. nector and eevee follow me. i got to her and said "are you ok?" but she didn't anwser.

her face was expressless. her eyes were growing white and were wide open. she just walk in a trance-like state. not noticeing the battle around. nector try talking to her and shake her but she just kept walking. she just walk and eevee lick her face. i yelled at her to get back to earth but it wasn't working.

she was walking througth some trees and eevee, nector and i follow. then we heard some vocies saying "the chosen one. she has come." over and over and over again. then we reach a clearing and their was a white ball their.

jodi then open her month and started to sing. her vocie was so preety and soft and beatiful. but the words she sang were in a different lanuage i didn't know.

the ball open while she was singing and a little white thing appear that had a yellow half star thing on it head and 3 blue tags. one on each point.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Yeah, that way, but explain it. Ooc)

The figure of Jirachi could be seen in the midst of the remaining Alakazam. Tyr quickly raised her hands in the air, causing the remaining Alakazams to vanish. "You won this one, but I'll be back!!!" she said. She then looked at Jirachi. "See you later, honey!" With that, she disappeared, and the battle was over.

Jirachi seemed to hover in front of the group. Ash and Chezni simply nodded. "I see you've brought the Celestial to me..." Jirachi said.

Chezni responded. "Yes. It was difficult to find, but it looks like our efforts have paid off." He then looked into the sky. "Strange... Olidamaara showed up to revive Ash... I guess the worlds are still connected in a few ways... It makes sense why he'd help Ash, given his... 'situation'... The Gods must be aware of Zarnon's return..."

Jirachi nodded and question marks could be seen above Sean and Jodi's heads. "Wait a sec!" Sean said. "Who are these guys, Zarnon and Asmodia, that you keep mentioning??"

Jirachi hovered, looking at the group. "This is a long story, dating back to the time before Deoxys put the curse on me..."

Ash intervened. "The one that was removed two years ago!!"

Jirachi responded. "Yes, that is why I don't have my 'Third Eye' anymore..." Everyone noticed that the slit that was supposed to be in Jirachi's stomach wasn't there. Sean and Jodi had read about that 'Third Eye' and how it was where his Celestial powers came from.

Jirachi continued. "Six thousand years ago, an evil wizard named Zarnon created a powerful Pokemon called Asmodia. As a result, the world was plunged into an age of darkness. I joined up with Celebi, Mew, Latios, and Latias, and we chose a group of people to utilize our powers to stop this threat. That is how the first Pokemon Trainers were born."

Sean and Jodi were shocked to hear this. The first Trainers in the world actually came about to stop the forces of evil?? This couldn't be true!!

Jirachi continued. "Asmodia was sealed in a similar fashion to myself, except that he would never reawaken again. However, two years ago, Zarnon returned to this world, and revived Asmodia, restarting their reign of terror. Ash, Chezni, Myself, and many other Trainers put an end to his plans once again."

Ash nodded. "That was when I found out about Pikachu's true power..."

Jirachi finished. "But now, Zarnon has found a way to come back and resurrect Asmodia. The evil Pokemon will undoubtedly be aiming to evolve into his ultimate form. If this happens, even the Legendary Pokemon may not be powerful enough to stop him... That is why I brought you here."

Sean and Jodi were both as confused as ever. "Why us??" Jodi said.

Jirachi responded. "Jodi, you, Sean, Ash, Chezni, and some others have innate powers within you. Jodi, your courage and kindness enabled me to choose you as the Trainer for me."

Ash responded. "Max isn't going to be too pleased." he laughed as he said that.

Jirachi responded. "Just because he isn't my Trainer doesn't mean I'm not his friend. He'll see me again. As for the rest of you. Some of you know who your partners are, while others do not. However, you will know who is fit for you when the time is right..."

Ash nodded. "I am chosen by Mew."

Chezni shrugged at this remark. "I got no clue who I'm chosen by..."

Jirachi responded. "Remember, there are now more than 5 Chosen Pokemon. We could end up with any number of them."

Chezni looked up at the sky. "If we get to Saffron City, we can see if the Chrono Door is still open. If it is, we might be able to call in some reinforcements from the Realms..." Chezni laughed at this. "Neb and Roan would be surprised to see me again..." he said.

Jodi and Sean once again were left in a state of confusion.

Chezni responded. "Oh! Don't worry! You'll see when we get there. It's really a cool place. You two will probably like it. Not to mention it's got the best..."

Ash suddenly grunted.

Chezni stopped. "Oh, right... Al would never let them... Maybe an 'Alexander' at best..."

With that, the group finally continued on. After a few hours, they reached the city of Pewter. Many of the buildings were demolished, but fortunately the Gym seemed to be intact. Team Dark seemed to be gone, at least, to the naked eye...

Sean rushed to the Gym and opened the doors without hesitation. Chezni laughed at this. "Sean is gonna freak..."

Standing on the side opposite of the entrance was the Gym Leader. A figure that stood about 8 feet tall, with blue skin and small horns protruding from his head. A tail could be seen wagging behind him. He stepped forward and gave a smile. Fangs could be seen in his mouth, and it became obvious that this wasn't a Halloween Costume.

His voice echoed throughout the Gym. "Welcome to Pewter Gym!"

Chezni simply laughed. "Allicko!!! It's been two years!! I can't believe you're still the Gym Leader!!"

Ash simply waved to the huge Demon-like thing standing in the Gym.

Ooc: Al is a good guy, despite his appearance, just to let you know. Treat this like a regular Gym Battle; he knows the rules...

William

PokeTrainer
Years
(((Dude thats why its a Chain story...something happens that isnt explain than another can explain it....say a mind control devise..say a hypno who worked for team dark....and if its no blood you want than I can change it so that hes still dead but w/o the gore. I used the gore so as there wont be a way for him to return to life if he has no blood to the brain and his heart is in little pieces. Ash seriously needs to die and he did...why cant that be accepted instead of disregarded? And Sbaby, this is Char Ma's thread not yours. Its purpose is to be a combined story not just one persons. It is about Sean and Jodi not anyone else. And a story can continue with characters abducted and killed off, if not than its not anything different than all the other tales that people have created on this site. So please if I add something dont just do something to tell that it didnt happen, thats bad RP )))

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
Years
Elsewhere....

Zarnon was aloft in his chambers. There were important matters that he had to attend to. It seemed that so far his plans have gone perfectly, with only minor intrusions.

A knock is at his door. At first he turns away from the portal and scoffs, yet the rapping continues. Regretfully Zarnon opens the door.

Immediately as the knob turns the door flings open, realing Zarnon upon his rear atop the floor. A figure stands before him, clouded from view but Zarnon knows his form. Reaching down at Zarnon the camera spans out of the window in Zarnons quarters and only gives a shot of the shadows moving while it moves back into the surrounding forest. The only knowing of what went down was the screams that sound of come from Zarnons voice.

A shadowed figure, the same form as the one above is seen entering the woods, a bad the size of a body tossed over its shoulder. In the distance smoke is seen rising from a burning building...the building Zarnon was in.

Years
OCC:please don't double post. use the edit button. i just don't want people to die with out a meaning. like pikachu goes crazy and kills. a pointless death just because you hate him. ash isn't one of my fave characters but he cool.

IC:sean was a bit scared to have a battle with a deamon like creature. jodi also was scared too but said "hey.you. hey Al. i thougth that brook was the gym leader here. where is he?

al look not suprise by this question and reply. "he wanted to continued his journy of pokemon as a pokebreeder. and his family were missing when the last attack 2 years ago when Zarnon came.

"while a battle is a battle. now go eevee." sean said.

al grab a blue great ball. throw it and send out omastar. it shell was darker blue then it skin. al said "i just like blue. omastar use ice beam!!"

this one is intresting sean thougth and then told eevee "use quick attack" the attack hit omastar but eevee hurt his head on the hard shell.

al said "omastar use anicent power" rock came and hit eevee out of now where.

"eevee use double team!!!!" this should buy me some time thougth sean

William

PokeTrainer
Years
(((and here I thought it being a good twist...oh well..Ash will die, I promise you...and it will be in a way that none can dispute or resurrect him from!!! muahahaha)))

Years
OOC:just add something to the story

the battle rages on bewween al's omastar and sean's eevee. eevee created the illions of muitiple eevees. omastar look a bit confuss but al saw this and said "use water gun" the shot of water miss and hit an illiosion.

sean put a smile on his face and yelled "good job eevee. keep it up and use double team again. this time there was twice as much eevees on the field.

rui then look to ash and said "back in the forest. that lady who attack us. who is she. she acts as if she has a relationship with chezni and a close one."

ash seem a ok with the question while pikachu watch the battle from his showder. ash responed "that lady name is tyr. she and chezni go way back. actally they are married. but i don't know why they don't get a divorce. but don't tell chezni i told you. he dosn't want any body to know.

rui then ask another question with a smile on her face "do you have a relationship with anybody OR do you llloooovvvveee someone speacal?

ash was surpise with this question. and blush. and said "well you do not need to know that." then think about a speacal red-head.

jodi notice her partern jirachi was shaking and ask "are you ok?"

jirachi said in sacared voice "i feel there is a bad person here. a person who hurt me. i don't think that al is ok."

jodi said "i notice the samething about him.

chenzi said "go easy on the kid he is still learning"

back to the battle "omastar use hydro pump." said al. the blast of water hit many illosions of eevee but it hit eevee too.

sean saw the hit it made on eevee. eevee was ok but it took a lot of damage. think about what to do sean said "hit him hard and fast. use take down" eevee ran fast and jump but before hiting omastar eevee glowed brigth white and it put it plaw up and it look like it was a spear. then hit omastar. the pkmn flew and hit the ground. and fainted.

al said with a look of surpise. "omastar is unable to battle." then send out a other pkmn in the blue great ball. this one was a magacargo.

chenzi was dumbfounded at what just happen. said "he has gone up. he has learn ligth spear. that impossible from him to do at this level and time! but how?"

sean was surpise to but he look at eevee. he look abit ok but a bit tired out. "eevee can you countiued to battle. eevee just noded yes.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Sorry about not posting in awhile. Our Internet Connection died, but I'm back again!! Now, to get to work...

Chezni looked on at the battle, but seemed to occasionally glance at the entrance of the Gym. "No...... It can't be... Everyone! Get away from the front!!!!"

As Jodi and Ash ran from the front, a cloaked individual appeared carrying a large sack. Allicko looked at the individual. "Gillim?? Hey, Gil! What's up??"

Without a word, the figure removed his hood and revealed dark grey skin and pointed ears. He dropped the sack, and part of the cloth shifted to reveal the head of an old-looking individual. "Al." he said. "It has been a long time indeed..." He began to grin in a malevolant way. "Since the Battle of Seven Swords!!!"

Al looked stunned at this remark, and for the first time as far as anyone could tell, he seemed to tremble. "Drizzt!!! You've returned.... I... thought you were killed... But..."

The dark skinned individual simply looked back at Al. "You are right... in a way... I am Gillim, and Drizzt Do' Urden, slayer of Lolth!!"

Pikachu and Eevee both seemed to have a look of sheer fear on their faces. Chezni was the first to respond. "I f... feel it... I... It's... almost pure evil..."

Drizzt looked at Sean. "Well, we ARE in a Pokemon Battle, are we not??? Yes..." he said with a coldly straight expression. "Why don't I take over from here??" With that, his eyes glowed, and he was now standing where Al was and Al was standing where he was. Drizzt had taken Al's place on the Gym Leader side of the field.

"I'll grace you with a fully recovered Eevee." he said. With that, the room flashed and Eevee was healed completely, as well as the other Pokemon. He then pulled out a red and black Poke-Ball and simply grinned. "Let the games begin..." With that, he threw it and a giant black spider emerged.

Its shape resembled that of a Black Widow, but its legs seemed to be made of a strange blue metal. "Steelder! You like it? It is going to be the beginning of your undoing. Now, let's make this just me and you..." With that, Drizzt raised his arms into the air.

"Vamos, ette ulaa LI!! I summon the Seal of the Planes!!! Surround the doomed in your impenetrable force!!" As he finished the spell, the battlefield was enveloped in what seemed to be a red light. Sean, Eevee, Steelder, and Drizzt were trapped in the field. The rest of the group could only watch, unable to do anything.

Chezni simply spoke. "Sean... It is all up to you now..." With that, the battle resumed, against a new opponent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back