• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM ANBUJA NEEDS YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
awesome finally. people probably think i'm not a member but i am. don't know why my names not on the list but i am. lol ;P ;P ;P ;P

ohhhhhh sorry really i forget totally !!!!
im not very on those times just to look for vm . pm and post in the group and thread so i totally forget to update the first post .
but i will right now.
sorry again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
i can insert tiles

ok well i know your looking for a tile inserter well i can do that i can also script and i would be glad to beta test for you and find any bugs spelling mistakes or any of that in any games!

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
okay i want to tell all members that i will update the first post very soon with new screens and such and i will realese thw first patch will all new tiles in it for the first beta so stay tuned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back