• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Player 2 Press Start - Let's Play Pokémon FireRed

Years
Hi Everyone, and welcome back to Player 2 Press Start!

We are back with our second season, featuring the remake of a game that started it all: Pokémon FireRed!

Check out our adventure through Kanto, and all the crazy shenanigans to come!

Episode 01 - The Journey Begins

Our Adventure into Kanto has begun! P2PS is back with it's second season, featuring a remake of one of the greatest games of its time! Join our adventure and see what crazy Pokemon shenanigans await!

Episode 02 - Punch the Old Man in the Face!

With our trusty companion at our side, we run some errands in Viridian City! It's fun... I promise... *cough* We also capture our first addition to the team; check her out!

Episode 03 - Hike through Viridian Forest

The dark forest ahead shrieks with the cries of bug Pokemon, accompanied only by the shrills of their net sporting captors. It's a eerie time in the woods of Viridian, and we are taking our first step...

Episode 04 - Gym Battle: Brock

First Gym Battle of the Season! We have arrive at Pewter City, so first thing is first... it's time to kick the local gym leader's ass! Join our heros as they face their toughest challenge yet... well, really their only challenge so far....but... yeah... THE BATTLE IS ON!

Episode 05 - Don't Poop Here

A field full of trainers, right outside Pewter City.... With my trusty Pokemon friends at my side, they won't stand a chance. We will take our strength and overcome any... wait Mankey no! Not There!!!

Episode 06 - Damn You's Gary Oak!

Our adventure continues through Mt. Moon.... But first! We truck back to face off against our Rival outside the Pokemon League! Is this an inconspicuous foreshadowing to epic future events?! Who knows!

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
This is awesome. The editing skills you have are mind-blowing, your voice is calm and confident, and the quality of everything is just.... AWESOME.

Friend, people like you are the reason I watch youtube.

Years
Episode 07 - Team Rocket! Who'a'you?

Time to continue through Mt. Moon. Who are all these shady dudes in black... team what?

-Foxrally, it's viewers like you that keep us going. Thanks a lot man.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I've only watched one episode so far (unless you count the introduction video as an episode) and I have to say that I really enjoyed this. You two have such great chemistry together. I'd be amazed to learn if you two do live commentary while playing, because it's just so smooth.

Another plus is that you split the episodes in good places, making them easy to watch and pick up from. Instead of running for as long as you can for each episode, you know where you're going to end and do it.

Really, nothing but praise here. You have the experience of doing LPs, and it shows. I've been looking for more LPs to follow, and this one is a definite one to keep an eye on. Thanks for joining PC so you can bring it here!

Years
This synergy and enthusiasm blows me away and instantly hooked me into watching more. Usually when I see some LPers, they have a somewhat monotone or lower voice introduction and it's tough to keep listening and watching for exciting parts.

You two will go far. Keep it up.

P.S. You should add some warning that there is vulgar language in original post. Kids probably might watch this and all that jazz.

Last edited:

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
Wow; this LP is really, really amazing! <3 I really love the layout you guys did when it came to discussing new pokemon in the game; it's pretty innovative! <3

I also love your commentary; you guys are pretty funny and have such great energy! <3 Keep up the great work. ^^

Years
Episode 08 - Cerulean Bound

We finally make it out of the depths of Mt. Moon, and head into the next town in our adventure - Cerulean City! Midgets, Slowbros, and Jerks with Fame Checkers await!

- Wow guys, thank you so much for all the support! We put a lot of effort into our videos, makes me really happy to see it is appreciated. You keep watchin' we'll keep makin' em'!

Last edited:
Years
Episode 09 - How Could I Loose!?

Nugget bridge here we come! The team powers forward to take on a series of battles across the golden bridge of nugget...stay tuned and take part in all of it's nuggety goodness!

Years
Episode 10 - The F*cking Bush

In this episode we show off how to catch an Abra! We also snag the next member of our team, and face off against a field of trainers!

Episode 11 - Texas

We finally finish up Route 25 and meet the man behind the PC Storage....um...system... I think it's a man. Maybe...uh... Clefairy...man...thing... TEXAS!

Last edited:
Years
Episode 12 - Gym Battle: Misty (ft. Nowacking)

We face our second Gym Leader of the series, voiced by special guest Nowacking! Stay tuned and watch as P2PS faces off against Nowacking, in an epic battle to the death! ... well, sorta.

Years
Episode 13 - Quacktastic

After the graceful defeat of the second gym leader of Kanto, we continue our journey down the path ahead... the underground path that is! We make our way to Vermilion City, and enjoy all the splendors of the town!

-Thanks Sajmon, we put a lot of work into our show, appreciate the praise dude!

Years
Episode 14 - Digletts, Caves, and Clown Noses

With trusty Bike in hand, we head through the foreboding tunnels of the Diglett! Through the eerie darkness all we can hear is the comical squeak of our bike...tire...wait a minute, that's not our bike squeaking! Watch out! It's a Clown Diglett!!

Episode 15 - I've Been Drinking Sho Much

We finish up knocking out some hobos in the fields before finally heading to our sweet paradise cruise! What fun awaits on board the S.S. Anne, we shall soon find out!

Last edited:
Years
Episode 16 - Dead Duck in the Bag

Our hero tromps through the remeinder of the S.S. Anne; tackling trainer and Pokemon alike! Gasp! We have encountered our Rival once again, and so close to our sharp salvation. Stay tuned, as Brian and Jenkins face off once again, in an epic battle of sexiness!

Years
The ending was just priceless! I've already subscribed to you guys, I hope I'll see a good team in the future.

Years
Episode 17 - OK, We're Running!

The S.S. Anne has finally set sail... wait a minute, wait for us! Our hero and his trusty companions wave goodbye to the cruise ship of doom, and set their sights on Vermilion Gym... but first, some errands!

Years
Episode 18 - Gym Battle: Lt. Surge

The fight is on! Our hero has finally battled his way to the third gym on our adventure, Lt. Surge! Can his trusty team of Pokemon overcome this lightning lunatic of a Pokemon professional? Lets find out!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I'm loving this Let's Play, you earned a subscriber in me a few days ago. Will have to marathon the videos I haven't watched. But so far, awesome stuff!

Years
Episode 19 - Bug Types Ooooohhh!

With our third gym badge on display, we proudly march to our next destination; all that stands in our way is... a giant valley full of ferocious trainers.... God Damnit!

-Thanks a lot brane, always appreciate a new subscriber. Check out our Earthbound LP; it was our first go at it, interesting to see how we have improved!

Years
Episode 20 - The Deep Darkness of Rock Tunnel

That's right, it's time to take on the steamy sinkhole that is Rock Tunnel. *Sigh*..... Alright, here we go...

Episode 21 - The Escape from Rock Tunnel

We manage to make our way through the remaining terrors of Rock Tunnel. Brushing aside the cognant remains of those lost in the Tunnel's depths; we carry on with high hopes driven, by daylight spotted.
What dangers will await us, on Light's next embrace?

Back