• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon...Johto?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Yes. I was very impresed with your lighthouse while looking through your Photobucket account. In some ways, the light at the top would've been cool to have but I like how you did it.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
Very, very impressive, if I do say so myself. That gym looks extremely good, and so does the lighthouse! I really can't wait for you to post Goldenrod, and all of the other cities! :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I finished the lighthouse!
amphy.png

=D

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thanks and yeah its not a hack.
I remade most of the towns I showed like sprout tower and violet city, I shall post them soon.
I also got a new screenshot.
ilexforest2.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
HOLY ****! That is awesome kyle! So does that Celebi thing summon up Celebi in your game cause the US one didn't.

EDIT-Right after my post, I noticed the Celebi on the upper righthand corner. It answered my question. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
It doesn't, after you beat E4 and visit Ilex forest youll find celebi wandering around, as soon as it sees you it runs off but its easy to catch up to it, doesnt mean that you'll catch it in the battle though ;D
It might run out of the battle and you'll have to keep checking ilex forest to see try and see it again. XD

Edit: thats not a real-game celebi, I just felt like putting that celebi in there for fun and see if no one noticed XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yeah I guess so ^^;
Im thinking of maybe having more pokemon overworld sprites you can encounter..like a metapod hanging off a tree...what do you think?

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
Good idea...

You are a great spriter, no doubt, but still, I know one that is better than thou!

The Ilex tiles are great, but the shrine is just not like it looked... check out shots from the Celebi special and shots from GSC. Oh, and that Celebi you put in... in looks disfigured somehwat. o-o;;

Go on, go on!

KARR

Master Nerd
Years
DD3K: I'm not telling you who is better than Kyle! XD Two clues: 1. Hybrid between a dodo and a bunny. 2. The one that calls ME a whimp.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
KARR said:
Good idea...

You are a great spriter, no doubt, but still, I know one that is better than thou!

The Ilex tiles are great, but the shrine is just not like it looked... check out shots from the Celebi special and shots from GSC. Oh, and that Celebi you put in... in looks disfigured somehwat. o-o;;

Go on, go on!

Well maybe that one got worn down and they replaced it? It doesnt need to be exact same, I dont see fr/lg matching ash's travels very well
I think my celebi looks fine btw. o-o;

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2005
ah kyle, if only you would come back to the BSP :(

no use trying though, i already tried in october beofre this.

extremely nice screenies kyle :classic:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Edit: thats not a real-game celebi, I just felt like putting that celebi in there for fun and see if no one noticed XD
I didn't notice until I read PKMN Sage's post. I also like your idea of adding more overworld sprites to the game. I think if you have time, you should also make some sprites of pokemon half covered in shadow and grass. It'll give the player some clue to as where to headbutt and at the same time give more detail to the trees, etc.

Back