• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I feel like ranking the Gen 6 Pokemon based on my favoritism.

S Rank (Absolute favourite):
Spoiler:

A Rank (Love):
Spoiler:

B Rank (Really like):
Spoiler:

C Rank (Like):
Spoiler:

D Rank (Meh):
Spoiler:

E Rank (Dislike):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Always Floette. I've loved that adorable Fairy to bits.

Espurr and Phantump are also some of my favorites. They're so cute.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Kalos didn't bring many Pokemon that I liked...in fact, I'd say it only brought me two Pokemon that I truly liked. Sylveon and Greninja. Sylveon is adorable but strong, while Greninja's just a powerhouse and looks really sick with its scarf...tongue thing? I dunno. Kalos was fairly unremarkable to me, but these two definitely stood out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
Can y'all guess which is mine? :P
Spoiler:

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
*Points to avatar*

(In case someone sees this post in the future and I changed my avatar, it's currently a Delphox)

Sirfetch’d

Klefki. I absolutely love it's typing and design. I have a thing for unique Pokemon and Klefki is definitely that haha

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2019
Despite the lack in terms of new Pokemon, there were so many new Pokemon that I loved in this Gen.

My favorite has to go with Talonflame. Favorite regional bird of all time, plus who doesn't love a falcon that's on fire?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Heliolisk. Didn't care for it at all for the first few years. Then decided to watch the anime and loved how it looked in motion. I took a second look at it and used it in a Y-playthrough and loved it! My favourite pokemon from this gen, hands down <3

blue

gucci
Years
klefki is by far my favourite kalos pokémon. i love the design and it turned out to be such a great team member on my first playthrough of X.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I think our rankings line up, but maybe switch Chespin with Litleo because while Chespin is cute.... Quilladin... is not....
You don't have to give an entire line the same ranking. For example, in my Gen 5 Pokemon ranking, I gave Ferrothorn the A rank because I love it, but I don't care as much about its pre-evolution, Ferroseed, which I gave the D rank.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
My favourites are the whole fennekin line and female Meowstic. Delphox was my first starter ever, I love it. And Meowstic was the only other pokémon I remember using on my first playtrough, and I loved it.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
It's honestly a toss up between Greninja, Aegislash, and Goodra. I think all of their designs are unique, and hit me harder than some past games, since I decided to avoid spoilers as far as Pokemon were concerned.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Talonflame - my favorite early-bird yet.
Sylveon - Used to dislike it, but grew on me a lot, it's now one of my favorite Eeveelutions.
Dedenne - Also find it a really cute Pikachu-clone.
Noivern - Just find it a sick-looking Pokémon.

Back