• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mindscape OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Sorry to interrupt this happy moment folks, but....

the nightmares have begun!

First up is Kat's Suggestion of an earthquake. I've altered and twisted it so it includes a 50 foot high tidal wave heading straight for the beach Haru, Kei(kenji) and Blake are currently on. Now, its up to us all to survive what Nightmare has in store for us.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
rofl crap... thats what happens when you type on AIM and make a post...

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
xD; I do that ALL THE TIME when I'm posting. As soon as I type 'Kat', I'm like, "crap, no, BLAKE. This is Blake."

Takanushi

Proud Samurai Warrior
Years
I find it weird that ThatIinsaneKid's character didn't freak out when he saw he was somewhere he didn't remember going too.....

Trainer Kat

Years
Of course, the time when I'm absolutely pissed WOULD be the time I'm eager to post. -_-

Someone should post so we can get this show on the road. D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
Name: DarkKnight
Nickname: Slade
Status/Race: Human
Relationship: Single
Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": Basement, Gym
Favourite places on "The Island": Seashore, Mountains
Appearance: Thin, Medium height, Long hair(about halfway down the neck)
Personality: Quiet, serious, doesn't like most people but can open up to those who are trustworthy and kind. Generally hangs out at his favorite spots fighting nightmares.

SilverTail

Years
er..no offence..but...you're joking, right? you're gonna need a little more description than that. look at the way the others did their signups and try to learn from that.

afterall, watching others and seeing how to do something is one of the ways we get better.

not to mention you completely forgot abilities and sources. sorry, but untill you edit you are DENIED

Trainer Kat

Years
o0;;
Once again, I've painted myself into a corner. Blake's pouty and off by herself. As soon as I figure out a way to get her out, I'll send her down to the group.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
Name: DarkKnight
Nickname: Slade
Status/Race: Half human, half shadowdemon
Relationship: Single
Favourite rooms in '"The Mansion": The basement and any other areas where he can be alone, such as the roof.
Favourite places on "The Island": The seashore and the mountains to be alone and think.
Appearance: Thin, lean figure, not super muscular or super weak about 5 foot 6. He has black eyes and white hair that goes down to the middle of his neck. He usually wears a white T-shirt with light blue jeans and red tennis shoes. His most identifiable charicteristic is a black tatto that looks like lines running all around his body. He usually wears a silver chain around his neck and a silver bracelet.
Personality: Slade is usually quiet and prefers to be alone. When he was 10, shadow demons killed his parents and gave him shadow powers(hence the tattoo) so that he would live the rest of his life knowing theat he has the same powers that killed his parents. He is afraid that because of this, he will be considered a freak and hasn't tried to make friends. He's usually quiet when near others and only says something after having really thought ablout it.
Abilities: Can turn his entire body into "shadow mass" where he wears a black bandanna and a black slim jupsuit. The chain and bracelet dissapear, and his clothes are hidden under the jumpsuit. He can do this instantly, without saying anything. While like this, he can manipulate his shadow mass to form weapons, clones, and projectiles. However, he only has a limited amount of shadow mass to work with, so if he makes one clone, then both he and the clone will be half his original height. Any projectiles he shoots will, after hitting the target, fall back to the ground and slither back to him. Usually a physical change is not seen when he makes weapons because he isn't using a lot of his shadow mass. His favorite weapons are spears and two daggers that are attachet to his wrists. His favorite projectiles are shuriken and little spheres of concentrated shadowmass.

Sources: The two daggers attatched to his writs are Sora's weapons from .hack//sign. The shuriken are from Naruto. The rest just came from my imagination.

SilverTail

Years
er...I'm a little iffy...but we'll see how it goes.

For now I guess you're Accepted but that is debatable....

also, by "Basement" I assume you mean the complex? and if so, what part? (auto shop, chem lab, forge, storage closet?)

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha ya gratz.. anywho i'll be posting later tonite.. i have another RP to post for right now

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Trainer Kat, please do not spam~ Things in OoC threads should be kept relevant to the roleplay at hand.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
TIK... u shoulda read more closely... my post doesn't say i saw Alex. It just says 'while' and its not in his thoughts... he doesn't actually know she's there, its just a way to reference time

Joker Knight

Shadowed Enigma
Years
Takanushi, it is offical. You can not RP. You fail to notice subtle details that even a first grader with no reading experience would spot.

First of all. As I, and others have said before. Grammar is your friend, not your enemy. Practice proper grammar and you'll do wonders in RPs, choose not to and you'll be lucky if somone talks to you on an instant messanger or over PM.

Second, get the person's NAME right. I can't count how many times HARU's name has been said on that thread, and this one, and yet you still call him KERU. Who in hell's good name is KERU? If you're going to talk about someone, get their name right, or you'll end up confusing everyone else first, and then yourself, untill you look like the biggest idiot this planet has ever seen. If you don't already.

Third. Read the entire post through! don't just skim over it! you're obviously not that good yet! Once you can get to where you dont need to read every other word naturally to know what's going on, then, and only THEN can you do that. ThatInsaneKid said that TREVOR'S IQ was 129. BLAKE said HERS was 98. He did, in no way, say she was smart, infact, he proved she is actually rather dull, considering the IQ of most 16-30 year olds have an IQ of about 100-120.

You may want to get some Ice to go with that Burn, along with some good RP skills, otherwise I have a feeling you wont last long here. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back