• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Jashin Unleashed(the OOC thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Sorry, the fact is that Momochi centi is in a genjutsu, i thought I posted that! A Ninja of your Caliber cannot perform the move except he is in a body of water!

Now, the truth is that the RP is winding, some characters like Ceres are bursting to attack, and are trying dare devil stunts...

Nejis team is actually on Nakano shrines...down it is a river, and so Ceres jumped down to the river to fight, and Neji and the others are trying to save him

Rocky's team just assasinated their target, but ther's 2 of em! And centi tries to use water prison on him!

Sasuke's team was engaged in the forest by Kabuto and his kids

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
before anyone chides me on controling kusanagi, NT thought it would go faster if I controlled him, as long as I made the fight fair. So far, it is fair. Shiio learned how to summon when she was younger, and can already get to those two as they are 'gamakichi' level summons believe it or not. the "Centepede Chief" is slightly smaller than katsuyu, and reports to her directly. Since millipedes and centepedes are so closely related, I made them into one scroll for obvious reasons. Here's a brief desription of their abilities:

Name: Raijin
Species: Centepede
Appearance: A two foot red and yellow centepede with overly large pincers. (red plating with yellow joints/legs/antennae)
Personality: Rai is very aressive and loves to fight. However, he knows when to show respect and has earned such with Shiio. Usually held and supported on her right arm when not attacking or crawling around, he loves spicey foods adn meats, along with the occasional game of "Scare the academy student"
Abilities: Rai is gifted with speech, an extremely potent poison, and can become a 'chain-whip sword' of sorts when working with Shiio and Fuu.
Other: Rai can only be summoned with the use of Shiio's right hand.
"Jutsu":*
Chain Lash Blade - rai stiffens and his legs turn into spines of sorts while Shiio holds onto his tail, when she swings him he can stretch out to either wrap around opponents/bite them, or slash them with his many legs.

Insect Art: Acid Fang - rai simply bites his opponent, releasing a toxic venom that will cause the opponent to lose control of their body at a moderatly slow rate, untill they can no longer move. Once full paralasys sets in their internal organs shut down. Medical attention is highly advised after use of this move.

Name: Fuujin
Species: Millipede
Appearance: A three-foot, blue and black millipede with large antennae. (same color scheme as rai, only blue with black joints/legs/antennae)
Personality: Fuu is very level headed and cautious. Being a female also makes her more in tune to Shiio's feelings. Often gives shiio words of care and advice when times are tough, but she isn't afraid to fight to protect her summoner(or whoever her summoner happens to be protecting) She enjoys sweet foods and leafy greens.
Abilities: Fuu has near daimond-hard plating along her back, and, as with all millipedes, can curl into a circle for protection. She can talk freely and also spews a noxious gas from her mouth when needed. When in a circle she can act as a 'shield' for Shiio.
Other: Fuu can only be summoned with the use of shiio's left hand.
"Jutsu":*
Noxious Daimond Coil - Fuu curls into a spiral and holds onto shiio's arm with some of her front legs, acting as a nearly impenatrable shield. If needed she can untuck her head and use her other 'jutsu.'

Insect Art: Noxious Fog - Fuu spews a noxious gas from her mouth that can render an opponent unconcious if exposed to it for too long, or if exposed to too much at one time. It is not a poison, merely a very potent anestetic. Shiio is completely immune to it's side effects as she has trained with it for hours as so she can still fight without losing conciousness when using Fuu in battle.

*Note: These are not actuall jutsu, they are simply their natural abilities (such as Katsuyu's ability to produce an acidic slime, and gamabunta's ability to spew oil) given jutsu names for added 'effect.'

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Here's my character if the Akimichi team gets used I'll finish it over the next few days

Name: Inuzuku Emiko
Nick-Name: Miko

History: Emiko was born as the runt of the Inuzuka clan. Her parents were very strict on her ever since she was a little baby. At the age of five she was taken to choose her dog partner and thus began her training. As time would tell she didn't progress at the rate of which was expected of her. Oner the next few years Emiko's parents soon grew tired with her lack of improvement and soon began a harsher method of training. At least twice a month they would knock her out and drop her deep in the forest, forcing her to find her way back home. Her journey back would be a treacherous one, as her parent would set many traps and obstacles for her to overcome. The first time through Emiko had been wondering the forest for weeks. She survived solely due to her dog Kino who had found food for the majority of her journey. By the seventh time she was left in the forest her and her dog had grown very close to each other and not only could speak to each other but could seem to almost read each others thoughts. Along with this her senses had almost reached their peak of development being able to smell the scents on nearby traps. As time progressed Emiko had finally the ripe age of 10. Her parents began o accept her as their child but would not encourage her to continue her pursuits of being a ninja. This sediment broke her heart as she realized all of her childhood struggles had know meaning. This is when she first met Inuzuka Kiba, he taught her to believe in herself and not fear or hold to heart the prejudice of others. He continued in telling her the story of how Naruto their current Hokage came to become just that. His words touched her giving her the strength to continue her pursuits of being a ninja. After this decision she trained with Kiba learning his techniques on top of studying at the ninja academy. She was on her way to becoming the ninja she is today.

Personality:

Appearance:

Jutsu List

Parents: Inuzuka Kazumi and Inuzuka Akihira

Clan: Inuzuka

Pet: Kino, doggy

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Ok...centi mOmochi is in an illusion, he's being deceived...
And anyone who has a one-on-one opponent, can control them, making the fights fair

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
oops o.o My bad there guys. In my other post I accidentally said "Ceres" Instaid of "Centi", sorry! *sweatdrops sheepishly* just shows how much pride will go to your head!

That and I need to re-read my posts before I finish them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back