• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What cellphone do you have??

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Got an HTC Amaze.
I freaking love it, honestly. I don't think I'll ever have to consider buying another phone when this one does all I want it to do and more.

Zet

Years
Recently changed over to an iPhone 5 from an old first gen WP7 phone. Does what I need, guaranteed OS updates, and a cheaper better marketplace.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm currently alternating between a second-hand iPhone3GS and a Nokia that used to belong to my mum. I used to have an Australian number on the iPhone for when I was in Australia, but since I'm not in Australia anymore, I make calls using the Nokia and do about everything else on the iPhone when there is WiFi. Yeah, my phones are not the latest out there, but they're faithful and get the job done. I don't know if I might switch for a new smart phone though; I've gotten quite attached to this ol' smart phone. :P I might go for the switch soon enough though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have a BlackBerry Curve. Not the newest phone but it gets the job done and good. Quality pics, reading 3gp & mp4, using Opera Mini and more...

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I am currently using a Nokia 2730 Classic. I've had it for roughly three years and its still in almost perfect condition.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I have an iPhone 5 for personal use and a BlackBerry Bold for work. The BB is just for sending/receiving e-mails when I'm out of the office, so I don't care too much about it, but I do looooooove my iPhone. I'm definitely under Apple's spell, in that I have no idea what I'd do without my iPhone. Like, at all. It's really bad! :P

Brizz

TM87
Years
Switched over from the iPhone4 to the iPhone5 about a month ago. I honestly think the iPhone is overrated but it's simple and easy to use, and it gets the job done beautifully.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I have an iPhone 5. Nice to have a smartphone acter years of using an old phone and I like that I can use the 3G and Apps and such. Its a little hard to do stuff like use the net due to the small screen but I like it.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I have a Nokia Lumia 900 as my smartphone. Heh. It's pretty usable, and I never had any reliability issues, which cannot be said for my older phone. I've always loved Nokia hardware, and going back to Nokia after two Samsung phones was a refreshing break.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2015
I have an iPhone, but have been looking at the new Nokia Lumias.. I like the design of the phones but Im not sure about the windows system on them :/

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I've had the Iphone 4s for a little over a year. It's great for the most part, but the battery is awful :/

Sirfetch’d

I still have an iphone 4s. It is pretty good however I have misused mine so much it crashes a lot :/

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro. Unlike most of my friends with Android phones who have big thin phones with big screens and pretty much nothing else, this one has a small screen and a slide-out keyboard. I guess I'm one of the very few who like Android, but aren't big fans of touch screens in general :D .

I think I'll stick with this one for some time, at least until Motorola Mobile (now owned by Google) comes up with a new Android phone. I had two Motorola phones before (E398 and ROKR E2) , and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
Me, an LG P500 Android 2.2.

Most of my peers have flasher phones like the Galaxy SIII (I so want one) or the iPhone.

They are happy to hand over a fistful of money for an iPhone that is, paying somewhat like 1000 NZD when it can't do all the cool things a Galaxy SIII can. :bandit:

Back