• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Might As well, HI.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
My Username Is HIROTHEVILLAIN.

I am a fan of the Retro classic, gbc and gb games and still own a fresh copy of the original Pokemon Red Cartridge for the Gameboy. Dispite what hatemail I get, I never did like watching the pokemon series; too repetitive. Especially the latest pokemon games; All the same with small add-ons.
Particularly I like dabbling in the dark arts, and I like listening to the Creepypastas of Pokemon; my favorite is pokemon Creepy Black. It is because of this is why I like playing pokemon rom hacks.

Well, Since I am here, I might as well make a small request...

If anyone knows a good creepypasta for pokemon, or a Really good Horror Rom hack for Pokemon Gbc (In English), Reply to me. Thank you. O)V(O

Years
Yo Hiro - welcome to PC! Nice to meet you!

Naww it's fine if you prefer the retro games. There are a lot of people like that here as well, including people who never got into the anime. As someone who is a fan of the anime herself, even I can agree that it's really repetitive. My ideal Pokemon anime would be one where the protagonists change every new generation to be based on the games.. it'd keep things fresh and fun. Kind of like the Black 2 & White 2 animated trailer got a while ago, if you've seen it. On the note of animated trailers, it would be awesome if we got spin-off series for other games too, like the Gates to Infinity animated trailer. :) Hope you've at least seen those or I'm going to feel like I'm talking to myself or rambling on, lmao.

Hmm, I think you'll be interested in the Pokemon General board! It encompasses discussions on the Pokemon world as a whole and I've seen topics/discussions on creepypastas there sometimes too. There's also Metal & Color for everything regarding the first two generation games! On top of those two there's also Emulation too for your hacking needs.. but you've probably heard of that one already. xD Hopefully you find whatever it is you're looking for here; we're a big forum with lots 'n lots to do! I can't really recommend any creepypastas or dark ROM hacks though since I don't know any (sob) but I'm sure you'll find something. With how big a fanbase Pokemon has, I'm sure lots of different things exist all over!

Do you create dark stories/pastas/fanart/other things for Pokemon, by the way? Or are you the type that mainly likes to read/play them? I'm interested in fanart and fanfiction of Pokemon and tend to dabble in making my own from time to time, but some people are just so talented and it makes me kind of jealous, ahhh!

Anyways, enjoy your stay and great meeting you, Hiro. :D Hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the forums, Hiro. :D

You must be lucky for still owning Pokemon Red! I used to own it when I was 14 or 15, but I lost it during one of my moving days. I still have Pokemon Silver and it still works, fortunately! <3 Just need a Game Boy to play with it. xD

Your opinions are your opinions here, so there's no need to worry about getting hatemail or anything like that! I don't like the fact that the anime is too repetitive either, which is why I preferred the Pokemon Chronicles series myself, and the first season of the anime. Those were the days tbh!

Cirny, the mod of this very section, gave you a few links for you to check out, which are some sections! However, since you are looking for a ROM Hack for GBC, there is a library full of hacks here, so I'm certain you'll find a hack for that! We have a ton of hacks done by our own PC members. :D

Have a wonderful time here, btw! Cirny is always around if you have any questions, okay! Don't be shy to ask her stuff. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Welcome to the forums, Hiro. :D

You must be lucky for still owning Pokemon Red! I used to own it when I was 14 or 15, but I lost it during one of my moving days. I still have Pokemon Silver and it still works, fortunately! <3 Just need a Game Boy to play with it. xD

Your opinions are your opinions here, so there's no need to worry about getting hatemail or anything like that! I don't like the fact that the anime is too repetitive either, which is why I preferred the Pokemon Chronicles series myself, and the first season of the anime. Those were the days tbh!

Cirny, the mod of this very section, gave you a few links for you to check out, which are some sections! However, since you are looking for a ROM Hack for GBC, there is a library full of hacks here, so I'm certain you'll find a hack for that! We have a ton of hacks done by our own PC members. :D

Have a wonderful time here, btw! Cirny is always around if you have any questions, okay! Don't be shy to ask her stuff. :)

Thanks. I do find it helpful from both you and Cirny. I am just afraid to say much in forums because in most places, people happen to A-holes; And you never know how deep the Canyon is until you've hit the ground, if you know what I mean. So yeah, being the internet most places have never heard of the First Amendment (U.S.) and saying the wrong things there, has cause me to have some of my accounts deleted, (Though it's not like I can just reopen a new one anyway.)
Anyway, You probably wouldn't want me babbling on about other forums, so I'll just hit straight to pokemon. I feel that it is unfortunately losing most of it's popularity due to the growing fan cults; (Bronies, Trolls, Creepypasta Freaks, Furries, Meme-mers, COD fans, etc.) This may be mainly because most people don't find many things to do with it. We have the classic games, Modern ones, and even fan things with it. Now granted this website has many things to do within it, most people I know prefer to play minecraft, tf2, Cod, and so on. This may be due to the fact that Pokemon consists really nothing more than fighting, trading, role-playing, and a few mini-games here and there. And most of the more enjoyable things to do with pokemon is to play games with mods of Pokemon within them. They just give you a nostalgic wave of the classics, just within a different perspective. Many Fan games, like Pokemon 3D on GameJolt, gives fans a better view of the trainers perspective, but still invigorates us to play the game; and the online multiplayer is an add-on which really gives it a better way of playing, like MMORPGs offer.
As for fan art, stories, and other things, I am working on a Creepypasta for, what appears to be a hacked cartridge that may or may not be a beta for a game made by nintendo that gives a totally different perspective on the Pokemon red engine, and what it can do. It's a work in progress but I will finish it some time later.

-Also as a second note, I use gamemaker and am trying to make a Pokemon-like game, But that's for another thread.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hihi HIROTHEVILLAIN! what a confusing name! A villain.... named Hiro! anyways.... I wasn't around when Red was circulated.... nor was i old enough to know how to read when gen2 came out....or even know what pokemon is (*gasp* the horror!) when gen 3 circulated. it wasn't until the Christmas of 2008 when I asked for pokemon pearl and a DS lite when i became a Pokefreak. I got every game since then. but lost the pokewalker for pokemon soulsilver. luckily, gamestop gave me the chance to get a Sapphire. eventhough i love those games... other people have other tastes.
as for anime.... never watched conseacutive shows past Advanced Gen..
sorry, but i don't play roms, so i cant help.
if you have some spare time... maybe click the help part in my signature?

Back