• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I hate any online trophy tbh, I never bothered getting platinum in the later AC games as I had to get online trophies for it, was annoying because I plat the games before but refused to do them ones.

I do hold no shame in admitting I boosted my last trophy in bad company 2, knifing 5 friends was impossible as none of my PSN friends even play bad company 2.

Years
I hate any online trophy tbh, I never bothered getting platinum in the later AC games as I had to get online trophies for it, was annoying because I plat the games before but refused to do them ones.

I do hold no shame in admitting I boosted my last trophy in bad company 2, knifing 5 friends was impossible as none of my PSN friends even play bad company 2.

What do you mean by boosted?

I haven't always been obsessed with collecting trophies; it only started recently. They were never of interest to me before, but all of a sudden, I started becoming indulged in trying to obtain every single one; gives me a sense of accomplishment, and I love hearing that ding noise whenever you get one c:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I hate the existence of co-op trophies >>;; With PS games, it ruins my chances of getting the Platinum trophy for the game.

Yeah, it really puts me off trying to get the platinum for a game. I don't play a lot online and with a dodgy connection a lot is going against me.

Boosting is a method folks use to get trophies for which the online parts of a game are fairly deserted. Helped me quite a bit in getting the platinum for DB: Raging blast 2.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm such an achievement hound. Especially those ones that are completely irrelevant to the game.

Years
Yeah, it really puts me off trying to get the platinum for a game. I don't play a lot online and with a dodgy connection a lot is going against me.

Multiplayer has never been my thing either, and I groan whenever I see trophies that need some kind of co-op in order to earn it \:

I'm such an achievement hound. Especially those ones that are completely irrelevant to the game.

I'm assuming you own an Xbox system? :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Multiplayer has never been my thing either, and I groan whenever I see trophies that need some kind of co-op in order to earn it \:

I'm assuming you own an Xbox system? :P

No, lol. But Steam has achievements too...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
When I hear the words "online trophies" I immediately push the game down on my list...
But if you find a good boosting partner, they actually become the easiest trophies...
I boosted most of my online trophies.
Or... like in Soul Sacrifice, I did them by myself =D

Years
When I hear the words "online trophies" I immediately push the game down on my list...

Not necessarily online trophies, but co-op trophies that need another player are easy XD Connect the controller, and boom. Cheap way of achieving it. But yeah. I constantly go to PSN Profiles to check trophies, and their descriptions, and I dread scrolling down to see "....in multiplayer mode."

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I normally research secret trophies, I am a lot less interested in trophies than I used to be, some games I platinum though like FFXHD, which is incredably grindy and somethings are supper hard... like the chocobo race getting the 5 boxes... its the hardest one for me TBH lol. So frustrating.

Steam achievements for CO-OP have always been hard simply because I have next to no steam friends lol.

I would happily boost more trophies on PSN though.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm curious, anybody know any good old role-playing games, like back in the snes, gameboy era?

• Chrono Trigger
  • Earthbound
  • Secret of Mana
Those are three top notch games that you may want to try out. Definitely do it on a SNES Emulator though; they'll cost you a pretty penny otherwise.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
No, don't pirate.

Get the games legally. You can get all these games on Virtual Console. (Need a Wii U for Earthbound, tough if you don't have one.)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Just get it on Wii U if you have one.

If not, tough. Don't play it, no one will blame you.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Just get it on Wii U if you have one.

If not, tough. Don't play it, no one will blame you.

The Wii U download is what I linked to.

Also any of the old Legend of Zelda games are fun. I recommend Oracle of Seasons especially, since I've actually played that one recently on the 3DS.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Zelda isn't an RPG, but I recommend A Link to the Past. 2D Zelda is more fun than 3D in general, IMO.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lately I've really wanted to play through every LoZ game in timeline order. Just for fun!

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Canon timeline is branched, how would that work? :P

And then a Link Between Worlds pretty much broke the whole thing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back