• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Would you take a Scraggy with the egg moves Dragon Dance and Thunder Punch in exchange for a Zorua?

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey! I apologize for not being on for a little while. I've had school exams and work to keep me way busy. I'm really sorry. I believe I can trade today at about 6:45 or 7. If anybody has trades with me, PLEASE PM me about them so we can get them done today. Thanks <3

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
hey i was looking for a event mewtwo or just a mewtwo in general. i have many things to offer you. shiny chimchar, riolu or rotom. i have a few flawless as well. i have dw female gilgar and eevee(shiny). let me know. ive need the mewtwo for my gym. thanks

MotherSerperior

Years
hey i was looking for a event mewtwo or just a mewtwo in general. i have many things to offer you. shiny chimchar, riolu or rotom. i have a few flawless as well. i have dw female gilgar and eevee(shiny). let me know. ive need the mewtwo for my gym. thanks

Awesome! I can totally give you an event Mewtwo. Make me a list of shinies you have :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Awesome! I can totally give you an event Mewtwo. Make me a list of shinies you have :P
i have eevee, chimchar, riolu, rotom, zoura, deino, and gligar.
i need a mewtwo for one, and psychic type legendarys for the others if thats fair. can we pm or vm? i would like to do this asap :)

Guitarfan101

Trader and cloner
Years
Ok well my latias and latios and cobalion are shiny flawless so I won't trade them for non flawless Pokemon and I have zorua. Sorry. :( but I would trade my shiny musharna for your shiny snivy? Btw I clone my Pokemon. Also is ur snivy legit?

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
I'm wondering what you'd trade for a legit shiny Japanese Tyranitar. It's level 62 with Lonely nature and it's also PKRS infected. I cant make up my mind on what shinys you have, so could you offer one?

MotherSerperior

Years
I'm wondering what you'd trade for a legit shiny Japanese Tyranitar. It's level 62 with Lonely nature and it's also PKRS infected. I cant make up my mind on what shinys you have, so could you offer one?

Ummm... Sure! :)
How about a level one, fresh out of the egg, shiny Bagon? It is also infected with Pokerus. ;P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I was simply curious to know if you had a female Eevee available(at any level is fine). If so, I'm willing to give a Mesprit for it.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I was simply curious to know if you had a female Eevee available(at any level is fine). If so, I'm willing to give a Mesprit for it.

If I don't, I'd be happy to breed one for you :)

I'm interested in Uxie, and Azelf. I'll trade you a level 50 Reshiram.
Also I'll like to do a trade back with Palkia for my dex ^_^

I could give you a Uxie and do the tradeback whenever :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back