• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Shin Megami Tensei Liberators because i should have started like several days ago when i heard about the game. I need a new game to play on my mobile phone. ;-;

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Minecraft. Sevtech Ages, specifically, and having a grand old time. This is the first time we've really had fun playing in a game with a proper worldgen, most of the time we tend to just stick to skyblocks but it's been fun.

Oh, and Duel Links, as usual. The 5Ds release was...

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
minecraft switch it's a blast. i REALLY wanted to get Fortnite today but since nintendo was a b!t<h and launched switch online i have to pay money to even PLAY IT when it's a FREE DOWNLOAD GAME. i also really want UNDERTALE IVE WANTED TO PLAY IT SINCE FOREVER!!!

Years
I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (i've been wanting to see how raiden works in the arena, so i've played him through the arcade mode until defeating shang tsung, and it has been kinda fun tbh, especially that i don't have a specific main, i just choose whoever else is in the roster)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (been messing around in the versus mode a lot, so goddamn fun)

Years
I had some long run with XCOM 2 during the summer, and now I wait until some new content comes out (literally in two days), and then maybe I'll play some more. I'll wait until some mods will stabilize though.

Don't have that much time to play stuff now, but I do try to do the Daily Run at Slay the Spire. It's a fun way to burn an hour.

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
Aside from my quasi-dailys on Pokemon USUM, I decided to pull out Final Fantasy Tactics Advance to play this game in earnest. That is, to exploit the Steal: Ability ability early, and to recruit advanced classes simultaneously.

Though, I may add The World Ends With You Final Remix to this short list in the near-distant future, since the game has at least sparked a subtle interest for me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Have you played the original The World Ends With You before? It was a really fun and unique experience! Loved seeing SE branch out with stuff like this.

Last edited:

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
I have not, and I thought the concept was stupid upon TWENY's first iteration. However, as with other things, my interests seem to have evolved---including tastes in gaming. While I do enjoy the classic turn-based JRPGs/TRPGs, I've been feeling a bit experimental.

Of course, RPG-based action games as opposed to action-based RPGS (e.g. Kingdom Hearts, Tales (of), Star Ocean, etc.) will most likely be always a bane of my existence.

Years
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp again.....the new Poké Ball treasure hunt event really brought back my motivation =')

qweenkobra

Legend Tamer
Years
Skyrim on my Switch (just recently started a lawful mage playthrough)

Sims 4, WoW and Wolfquest on my PC.

I'm also playing through the rom hack "Pokemon Fuligan" that I just bought on cartridge off Amazon. I'm loving that a lot. I'm playing it on my Gameboy SP :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY TWEWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit sad about the controls not being great, but god I missed this game.

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
Years
I'm assuming you're playing the Final Remix version for the Switch? As for the controls, is the Final Remix (assuming this is the version you're referring to) not optimized for the Switch---as opposed to the DS version---or would say this would be a different issue?

I'm asking because, like I said in a previous post here, I may get the Final Remix version in the near-distant future.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Trying to get back into Monster Hunter through Gen Ultimate, but I'm finding it really hard as my lifestyle tends to be unfavourable towards long RPG sessions; lots of little distractions around the household, RPGs require attention to retain interest... Not to mention that the TV is almost always in use, but I don't like having the Switch in portable mode due to aforementioned distractions (read: little sister who'd probably throw it across the room when I'm not looking).

My friend got me into BlazBlue Centralfiction too, which I'm now playing to tide me over till Sma5h is released.

Years
After hours of crashing and graphical glitches, I finally completed Dragon Age: Origins and now I'm ready for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, which I'll probably finish in one or two sittings.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just finished Dragon Quest XI (postgame). Got my party to level 99 with the best equipment so the true final boss was a pushover even on hard difficulty. I do like that ending connected the game with the original DQ trilogy. Playtime was around 120 hours so I definitely got my money's worth.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Still playing MHGU every so often. Lacking reliable internet atm so turned to clearing the single player parts. Going by quickly with G-rank armour, haha.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
Have been playing Fable The Lost Chapter, and enjoying it ~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch/ENG) - my first switch game, and im having some what of a fun time.

The World Ends with You - Final Remix - (Switch/ENG) - One of the reasons i decided to get a Switch but there are other reasons as well. haha.

Dragon Quest XI (PS4/ENG) - Been playing this on and off. I like it, I kind of put it down for my Switch.

Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop Distance (PS4/ENG) - Completing some things before i replay it on Critical.

Years
So I played The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for about an hour and I love it so far. I might as well pick another walking simulator like Dear Esther or Gone Home.

Back