• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm so glad the weather has finally cooled off and not feel like it sauna for the time being.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I like the taste of frozen foods in the summer even if I pay more attention to their coldness than the flavor lol xD

I think I like the taste of ice in general though. It has a fun texture :)

What frozen foods do you people like? I enjoy stonyfeild frozen yogurt (i get it in the chocolate flavor :3) and nestle outshine popsickles (in both strawberry and mango flavors) a lot. Tasty flavors and also all natural and have no chemical ingredients. Cuz chemicals in food are just eww to me lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I don't get to go to the picnic I've gone to for the past few years because I don't have a ride there this year. :( Probably for the best, anyway.

Maybe tonight I'll go outside and see if I can see fireworks from my place. :P

What is that thing for your avatar?

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Summer camp island is an awesome cartoon imo. I saw a marathon with 20 episodes of it on boomerang today xD I plan on seeing tomorrow's marathon which re-runs the eps too.

I added it to my profile picture lol I kinda miss the hello kitty image i had before though xD

Yay for cutesy cartoons in general though <3

Years
I was making pot pies and they're really impossible to handle, I burnt my hands and oven mits are useless :/

LadyJirachu

Years
My avatar is so beautiful and huggable~ :3 X3;;

I see my doctor tomorrow. I like it when we have reasons to go out (we're rather issolated in this town...).

I ate a popsickle tonight even though it wasn't hot just cuz I craved the sweet taste of the sugar LOL it was so yummy i had to drink some sweetened tea after for more sweetness xD lol having a sweet tooth is fun so long as one doesn't take it too far^^

Chocolate is the best type of sweet food.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
my summer is very summery. ive eaten a lot of sugar though, ew.

Years
found out that uninsured tooth extractions aren't too badly priced here so I'm gonna set aside money for my step father to do it

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
urghh. I only had to remove a wisdom tooth and it went very easily and smoothly.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I had my top two wisdom teeth pulled about a month ago and I never had any problems afterwards. I would say the worst I had was discomfort but never truly any pain to speak of.

blue

gucci
Years
i get toothache sometimes when i eat really sweet things on one side of my mouth. i keep putting off the dentist but i know i need to go sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back