• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What settings would you like to RP in?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I considered the idea of a "Pokemon as familiars" magic world.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
*remembers various rps of each of these types* the glory days

and, to answer

a high fantasy medieval setting

high fantasy

medieval

setting

such magic much intrigue

anyone related to the rpt who has spoken to me in the last few months knows this to be the case. bring it to me. bring it to me now

Years
I've been longing for an RP where our charactersare the children of various Gods from mythology.

You should look into a Tabletop RPG called Scion. It's a white wolf game (Same people who made vampire the masquerade) that's pretty much exactly that. It's a system where the players play as the children of a number of different deities ranging from different pantheons like Norse, Shinto, the loa and American folk heroes... for some reason.

I'd tell you more but I never got past character creation, I ended up making a stuntman who was the son of Sun Wukong, we ended up just playing 5e though cause it was easier for the DM.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Space. Either robots with politics and a side of fighting or magical fighting with a side of politics.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

and, to answer

high fantasy

medieval

setting

such magic much intrigue

anyone related to the rpt who has spoken to me in the last few months knows this to be the case. bring it to me. bring it to me now
isn't Guilds of Atria something like that maybe

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
At the minute I'm very much into sci-fi and so I'd love to see a sort of grounded in reality sci-fi RP (things that could possibly happen whenever irl space exploration and stuff becomes a thing etc). Apart from that though I've always longed for a straight up high fantasy RP with a nice blend of historical accuracy but also with some creatures/magic etc thrown in (GOT style), I was in an old RP like this back in the day and I have to say I love every minute of it 🙂

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years

and, to answer

high fantasy

medieval

setting

such magic much intrigue

I know I'm quite late to the party... but this post exactly.

Back