• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG 2003 Project : Pokemon Adventure Chronicles

Ze Killer

Evil Pokemon Necromancer
Years
Hi !

As my first serious RPG project, I chose the Pokemon theme.
Pokemon Adventure Chronicles will be pokemon games, each one coresponding to a chapter of the story.

Right now the first chapter is under construction. It'll be the most "Pokemon-like" of all and maybe fans will like it : it'll take storylines from official Pokemon games Crystal, Ruby and Red-Fire (Crystal will be in Gba-style graphics) but also will be the Orange league and a new league on Pyros volcanos (in fact de most powerful one).

The ability to choice where you want to start between Kanto (Red-Fire), Johto (Crystal) or Hoenn (Ruby), that decision will modify the storyline of course.
To each of these 3 countries will corespond 2 start trainers (a boy and a girl) and 4 start pokemons (the 3 officials and an electrical one)
Hoenn electrical start Pokemon normally evolves only once but there will be a secret second evolution for him...
New way to evolve Feebas also, and to evolve Pokemons taht normally evolve when linked !
No way to capture Pokemon : I would need more than 4000 variables to stock data of captures Pokemon and the max allowed is 5000... Si there will be a Pokeball Crisis and you will have a predefined team depending on your start Pokemon choice (so 12 teams aviable)
Legendaries will interfear with the storyline more than in original games. In fact these part of the game will partially corespond to Pokemon films

Jesse and James will be back ! and other TV trainers will apear too, such as the girl Johto trainer who supports the Elektabuzz Baseball team (As I only know her french name, I called her Cathie)

Also some trainers will be in fact non-Pokemon Characters ! What about Ben, who loves Megaman and deguises himself into Megaman ?

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask them ! If you think you can help, even with only ideas, also don't hesitate ;)

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Have you really done any of it yet?You also have to post a screenshot before you make a thread though or a mod will close this.Sorry.

Ze Killer

Evil Pokemon Necromancer
Years
sketch said:
Have you really done any of it yet?You also have to post a screenshot before you make a thread though or a mod will close this.Sorry.
There's only one screenshot right now, the main thing done is collecting ressources. But a demo version should be ready in few months now : ressources are nearly complete

snap1.gif

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
It has to be an in game screen shot or this thread will be closed until you show more progress.Sorry again.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
Years
I doubt you can map all 3 regions... btw, the game sounds pretty interesting. Like sketch said, you must have an in-game screenshot to keep this thread open.

I wish you good luck with this game! :)

Ze Killer

Evil Pokemon Necromancer
Years
Jeff_PKLight said:
I doubt you can map all 3 regions... btw, the game sounds pretty interesting.

Thanks for supporting. Don't worry about that point, mapping all 6 regions (you forget 3 island chains) will be the easy part of the project

Back