• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
i love this hack so far but 2 questions, will the new version a lot different than this and have you already started on the new version.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
O_o ........................................

Sorry, I was left speechless at the awesomenezz of this! I'm only at Route 72 and I'm amazed! I LOVE it. Keep up the good work! d(^.^)b
I DO have one question, though. How do you evolve pokemon that need to be traded to evolve? Are they evolved with some new item, or simply by level-up?

Minor Graphical Error: At the entrance to Seaside Village, there's a missing tile from a tree to the right.

Last edited:

Sourapple

.: 酸っぱいりんご :.
Years
I've got nothing against this game (it's truly a great game!) but can you decrease the amount of grass? There's like tonnes of grass, and it's like very route is a mass forest of pokemon! It's really irritating...

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Wow, this is great. I just download and tried the the game, the tiles and map have like no mistake it as far as I got. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
It's good that you finally decided to show it around here. I'm sure you'll get even more people interested in White.

Meanwhile, I'll be wishing you luck. Keep implementing good ideas!

Well, I dont currently have time to play, but, if it is (old), does that mean that the next Beta will be completely different? Because I think I'll wait for that one since I can wait some time :)

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
I've got nothing against this game (it's truly a great game!) but can you decrease the amount of grass? There's like tonnes of grass, and it's like very route is a mass forest of pokemon! It's really irritating...
Maybe in the next White. I'll consider that. But I might just lower the number of wild Pokémon in general.

Well, I dont currently have time to play, but, if it is (old), does that mean that the next Beta will be completely different? Because I think I'll wait for that one since I can wait some time :)

Yes, that is correct. The (next) beta, which is a completely different game, really, will feature completely new stuff. This current, full game (not beta) is simply a stupid ripoff of your SG. (sorry) I made this when I was a noob... The new one is my own game and the only thing I'm using of yours is the Johto maps. So I'm sure you'll be glad to have your stuff back! ;) And I'm expecting it to come out in July, but as I told you earlier, I will wait for your SG beta 6. I do plan on keeping my word. And thanks again, this is all possible thanks to you!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
I just came by white to dl the rom, omg. You tricked me! When I went to get my pokemon, I could only pick bulba, charmander, and squirtle. But I saw more. Rofl!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
OMG! o.O
what's with those aqua grunts!?
it's a good thing my Quilava has Smokescreen and Heat Wave and toasted both of them or else I'll be the one who'll get toased! o.O

anyways, nice hack, and I'm looking forward for the new white one. :3
keep it up~

cpsp

Hack Lover
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2015
What Can I Say, Great.
I'm not the only one who has been waiting for this for AGES after seeing it on youtube.
To repeat what everyone has been saying, can't wait for the new version (in july?)
Amazing.
Well Done. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
I suggest changing the wild pokemon attack rate or something if you can? It gets a little bit annoying. Damn the aqua team. I almost got toasted with my Totodile(Which is now croconaw). Idk if you can change it. The mazes and stuff almost destroyed me! Damn Teddiursa. Eventually I caught a Teddiursa, its just their dizzy punch that piss me off.

I got a problem with the game, when i play the rom it goes all black, i have tried it on ten different fire red roms and it still didnt work. can anyone help me?

Well, just go to google.com search up firered and go 7 down. Its below the vidoes. If you can find it, PM me for more instruction. If you do find it, download it and get the IPS, patch it and play. If it doesn't work. IDK! Vista much? Jk. If you use vista go to the VBA and run as admin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Good luck foullump, on the new Pokémon White . :)

iNeedFood, please don't double post as it is against the rules.

Ah! Thank you for reminding me, it won't happen again. ^-^

EDIT:Hah! I didn't double post. Anyhow. There are some spots that you can pass a trainer when hes looking you direction in like 2 spaces? If someone can tell me how to post a screeny, I can show you? Or was it on purpose. Can you change Eddy after you fight your old friend? It really pisses me off. He acts all and mighty because he beats me, plus I just fought against my old friend and I've been trying to find a way, so I lost a lot of hp.

EDIT2:Since no one is posting, I have to do this editing thing. Anyways, I FINALLLY BEAT HIM. All my pokemons dead, except for pidgey with 1 hp and my Croconaw 11 hp. Elekid and Breloom = hardest. Oh yeah, I could use repel on the pokemon, but its sooo much money.

EDIT3:When does the game end? Since you are not done yet, are you? There is a glitch, I used repel and then a monster appeared. I walked like 50 steps later it said "Repel ended." Btw, I can't go in the cave to get to the Sudowoodo.
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/ScionUpload/?action=view&current=1635-WhiteHack.png

EDIT4:Nevermind just found out, but I can't enter there. Is it on purpose?

Last edited:
Back