• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my Team please

Emperor Serperior

A Emperor with infinite Speed
Years
Right now Im currently playing white and have 6 gym badges.Anyway , as i was saying , i would like if you could rate my team

Here it is now =

Serperior LvL 37 ( Ovibously )

Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Coil

Zebstrika LvL 35

Volt Switch
Charge
Charge Beam
Spark

Simipour LvL 34

Payback
Scald
Work Up
Dig

Vanillite LvL 34

Avalanche
Mist
Acid Armor
Mirror Shot

Unfezant LvL 33 ( Female)

Air Slash
Fly
Work Up
Roost

Emolga LvL 33

Volt Switch
Shock Wave
Acrobatics
Double Team

P.S.

This is my fifth time playing again and im getting black 2 soon.​

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Right now Im currently playing white and have 6 gym badges.Anyway , as i was saying , i would like if you could rate my team

Here it is now =

Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Coil

Zebstrika LvL 35

Volt Switch
Charge
Charge Beam
Spark

Simipour LvL 34

Payback
Scald
Work Up
Dig

Vanillite LvL 34

Avalanche
Mist
Acid Armor
Mirror Shot

Unfezant LvL 33 ( Female)

Air Slash
Fly
Work Up
Roost

Emolga LvL 33

Volt Switch
Shock Wave
Acrobatics
Double Team

P.S.

This is my fifth time playing again and im getting black 2 soon.​
I suppose this is an in-game team?

I'm not too sure about Mega Drain on Serperior; I think Outrage (Tutor Move) would be a better option as it hits more Pokémon for neutral damage. I recommend learning Zebstrika some moves of other types, like Overheat, so it has better coverage. Simipour is good enough in my opinion and Vanillite doesn't exactly have many moves to play with. I do think Ice Beam is a must-have. Emolga is a bit unnecessary in my opinion, it has the same coverage as Zebstrika and Unfezant. I'd recommend swapping it for a Golurk, as it is not only powerful, but it also has good coverage.

Good luck!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there!

You've got a nice looking team here! But for competitive Pokemon we usually like to see things like the Pokemon's nature, EVs, held items, etc, so the raters can have a good understanding of your Pokemon and be able to give you the best rate possible. But since you're still working on your team, I'll just recommend a few simple things to start.

Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Coil

Serperior's physical movepool is pretty shallow, however, if you'd like to use Coil, there's still a fair amount you can do. Since Coil boosts Attack (as opposed to Special Attack) you definitely want to replace Mega Drain. Test out Substitute, Coil, Leaf Blade, and Dragon Tail. This way, you can switch into Pokemon that Serperior can handle (Alomomola etc), set up Substitute, and boost away with Coil. Leaf Blade becomes your primary STAB, and because Serperior has the advantage of being faster than most phazers in it's tier, Dragon Tail pulls the set together, making Serperior a good defensive pivot in play.

Zebstrika LvL 35

Volt Switch
Charge
Charge Beam
Spark

P-Sign already covered Zebstrika, but for chronology's sake I'll go a bit more in depth. There's kind of only one thing Zebstrika can do -- Attack. So while you're on the right track, there's still a few things Zebstrika needs to be at its best. For one, I recommend this set : Thunderbolt, Hidden Power [Grass], Overheat, and Volt Switch. Thunderbolt is self explanatory, and HP [Grass] can help take out bulky Waters like Quagsire who resist Zebstrika's electric attacks. Overheat is just an overall good coverage move, and finally Volt Switch keeps up your offensive momentum and goes in tandem excellently with Choice Specs, Zebstrika's recommended held item.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to finish so I'm going to leave this rate alone for now. Please let one of the raters know if you want a more competitive, in depth explanation or recommendation for your Pokemon.

Best of luck! :>

EDIT :

If this is an In-Game team and you don't plan on using your Pokemon competitively, than check out the In-Game Team Help section of this forum found here. The raters there can give you way more relevant advice for your team. Again, good luck!

Last edited:
Back