• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zozma

I'm a blur
Years
While I wait for my 3DS and games to arrive, I've been leveling up my dudes on Disgaea 4 (I beat it but I still play through the post-game stuff).

Years
Right now I've been playing Grand Theft Auto IV a lot on my PS3, while I'm eagerly waiting for GTA V. Also been playing WWE and NHL 13 on occassion (also PS3), and I plan on finally starting my White 2 either today or over the next few days.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Playing back my old save on FM 12 (using someone else's steam account), haven't got FM13 cos I am cheap like that. Occasionally playing Dota 2 as well, finally getting the courage to play pub matches but if I don't picked Dragon Knight, I will probably suck.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
still playing the mainstays like sacred 2 and elder scrolls

im also playing:Tropico 4(gaming hard on that one),dynasty warriors gundam,and last remannt with a little minecraft and call of duty thrown in

dubbed the hardcore gamer after gaming since friday...only taking a break to post here and check gaming sites....

Zet

Years
I've been playing Persona 4: Golden since Friday afternoon(when it arrived in the mail), and before that I was playing Hitman Absolution and AC3.

Years
Moving onto Farcry 3, this game is amazing. This is gonna be the game I play for a while; a lot of interesting characters and I find the whole concept of the game incredible!

TY

Playing FIFA 13 atm... Trying to buy Agüero... Why is he so expensive???

Years

Well, on Facebook I am pla

#1 = GTA 4 (x360), San Andreas, and Liberty City Stories while waiting on GTA 5.
#2 =Animal Crossing Wild World (DS, on my DSi) while waiting for 2013's new Animal Crossing: New Leaf (for 3DS).
#3 = Slowly getting back into Kingdom of Loathing... slowly...
#4 = Also working on Guardian Signs multiplayer as my Dex can use the Shaymin/Deoxys registry & convenient Heatran (even if it be Quiet ALL the time)

TY

Playing Assassins Creed 1 again since a while... Killing enemies like a boss

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I've been playing a bit of Burnout 3 Takedown on the PS2 again. Even though I beat the game a few years ago I still love playing it over and over again.

Zozma

I'm a blur
Years
I'm currently playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

Man, the characters in this game are mean. I don't think I like this town or its people very much. I should just go back to Animal Parade. xD

Years
Had to start over in Dragon Age Origins right when I was at the end of the game, so I'm still working on that o_e

Also playing Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2, with a bit of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on the side.

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
I am almost done playing FF12, currently doing hunts to buy some spells to fight the Final Boss (I ran out of MP Fighting Gabranth).

User19sq

-Fairy Bloom Freesia
-Half-Life 2: Episode One
-Sonic Adventure 2
-Pokemon HeartGold

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
Games I am currently playing:
~ Pokémon Red (GBC)
~ Worms Reloaded (Steam)

Yeah, I usually don't play so many games at once. Normally I only play the one(s) I am currently LPing and then maybe one multiplayer on the side. ^^°a

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am currently playing Just Dance 4! It's a really fun game, and it's soo much better than the previous Just Dance's. I have high scores on Good Feeling and The Ketchup Song (Asereje) right now, which right now my little sister is trying to beat! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back