• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen All the legends have shiny checks?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I am wondering do all the legends in this game have shiny checks? I haven't seen anyone get their shiny forms. Has anyone seen pictures of them? If so could you post them here. If they are shiny checked why do you think they would do that?

Years
In Pokemon Black and White two it was impossible to catch some shiny legendary. I assume it's same with X and Y.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I noticed that Yvetal was very easy to catch in my game. I also read someone say they caught it easily...so I'm assuming the mascots of these games have low catchrates like the BW one's...

Now I think that GF plans to release a shiny version of the Tao trio eventually...I expected it to happen during Gen V...but we didn't get anything (ironically it was the Creation trio...aka as the other Dragon trio). Same could apply to the XYZ trio.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I was under the impression someone caught a shiny Xerneas?

Although I heard Zygarde can't be gotten as a shiny.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I was under the impression someone caught a shiny Xerneas?

Although I heard Zygarde can't be gotten as a shiny.

I saw that pic also. It seems photoshoped, the person provided no further proof and people have tried getting one but failed.

Back