• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above^

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
^Agrees with frosty and Haruka.
frostweaver said:
^ doesn't really like the character limit

i like it... it demotes SPAM. It only affects the trivia forum and the one above... in any other situation the character limit is very good for the forum.
I think as long as they are in communication they should be tolerated, especially if it's not excessive. Anti-spam is what's actually really annoying...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Actually, I am a top 20 poster.#11 to be exact.LOL.Anyways^Likes the 25 character limit

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Steve added the #free_Pok?mon forum, I wish he would add a non-post count forum for these sort of things, and turn off the character limit in it. That way, people could still enjoy the games without worrying that they are SPAMming.

^Err... something

22sa

Years
^Posted late.:P

<Probably going to be late.

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
^Once you've typed your post, you should copy it to the clipboard and refresh to be sure you're not later, paste it and quickly post.

22sa

Years
Kairi said:
Steve added the #free_Pok?mon forum, I wish he would add a non-post count forum for these sort of things, and turn off the character limit in it. That way, people could still enjoy the games without worrying that they are SPAMming.

^Err... something
^That sounds like Serebii.net-ism.:/

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
^ So? It's better than me being forced to close all The One Above spin offs.

< No offense intended, of course. ^_^;;;

22sa

Years
Kairi said:
^ So? It's better than me being forced to close all The One Above spin offs.

< No offense intended, of course. ^_^;;;
^Oh I see, so you like it because we can have more version of The One Above^ :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^ technically we already have plenty of versions for this game... like the avatar above, the profile picture above, etc...

22sa

Years
frostweaver said:
^ technically we already have plenty of versions for this game... like the avatar above, the profile picture above, etc...
^I wonder why those were allowed.:/ Seriously, they are what the Avatar testing threads were all about expect much much more popular:).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^is right... they should either go into a no post count area, or get it locked... we can simply go like this if we want to comment each other's avatar

"blah blah blah blah blah.
oh btw (username), i really like your avatar"

we don't need a thread alone to talk about stuff like that...

22sa

Years
frostweaver said:
^is right... they should either go into a no post count area, or get it locked... we can simply go like this if we want to comment each other's avatar

"blah blah blah blah blah.
oh btw (username), i really like your avatar"

we don't need a thread alone to talk about stuff like that...
^They kind of more like a game-like/casual thread than an Other Chat thread. I don't mind these two threads though because they are still popular, for now anyway but there has been spamming in there, like people rating the same signature twice etc.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^ is in a mysterious location

regarding all those ^ spinoff threads, maybe a rule should be put in place where you can't do the same person's comment twice (like rate the same signature twice unless there's a change in signature).

22sa

Years
frostweaver said:
^ is in a mysterious location

regarding all those ^ spinoff threads, maybe a rule should be put in place where you can't do the same person's comment twice (like rate the same signature twice unless there's a change in signature).
^I think they should be moved to the Trivia Forum.:/ (It's not making OC look very good:/)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
^ i agree with him

just rename tmbjr's forum "trivia/game forum" for all types of games and trivia, leaving OC for chatting only. plus tmbjr will feel happier to see so much new threads and posts in his mod area too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back