• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
Granted. Now everyone can annoy the living heck out of you by shooting you non-stop. Either that, or you live for one thousand years and not die of boredom... you go crazy instead.

I wish that I was a superhero! *fingers crossed*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Granted, but you can't live with the truth. This is the part where you go into mental hospital.

I wish I had a car that didn't need any fuel to run.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Granted, but you forget everything else, and eventually starve to death.

I wish I had a golden NDS.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Granted, but it will need to be habitually charged with the blood of a virgin decapitated in a complex heathen ritual involving a hawk, an eggplant, and a sharpened chopstick.

I wish for the reign of crappy dubs to come to an end.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Granted, but that will make all the crappy subs take over the world instead. Cuz for some reason, all the new good dubs have to be subbed. Crappily subbed.

I wish I had a Pokémon that could teleport me to places.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
granted, but it will only teleport to places you hate most.

I wish I could have more than 24 hours a day

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Granted, but you'll age faster and die before everybody else in your... age.

I wish I could have tons of muscles without working out.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
too bad,all u got was meat...
i wish that...that...that nothing bad happens to me...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Granted, but then God strikes you down because you're too well off. That's not a bad thing, since it's cool to be struck down by God.

I wish I had a Charmander.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
Years
granted but it evolved into a charmeleon too fast,so u then got so sad u couldnt live anymore...
I wish for something bad to happen to me

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
granted but a whole bunch jet planes come and shoot you down I wish I had a perfect Lucario that was perfect at everything and couldn't be kidnapped and would always love and protect me and was able to swim and could never get ill or die of old age. and would never catch a disease.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
granted but when you go tot the bathroom to fix your hair the toilet grabs you and eats you, I wish I had magic powers of controlling nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back