• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
legendary pokémon club
[alink id=guidelines]guidelines[/alink id] | [alink id=sign]sign-up[/alink id] | [alink id=current]current topics[/alink id] | [alink id=past]past topics[/alink id] | [alink id=members]members [/alink id]
legendaryclub.gif

[a id]guidelines[/a id]Club Guidelines

Welcome to the Legendary Pokémon Club! In this club, we engage in discussions about a group of incredibly rare, mystical, and powerful Pokémon known as legendary Pokémon. Please do enjoy your stay here and follow all guidelines.

1. Follow all PokéCommunity and Pokémon Clubs rules.
Review the thread for more details.
2. Respect all club members.
Do not attack nor provoke others. Send all concerns to club staff members.
3. Please make thorough posts.
Don't make short posts like "legends are cool!" but explain why.
4. Try to be an active club member.
Every post helps. Anyone can start a new topic.
5. Use the sign-up form to join.
Be sure to pick your two partners and answer a topic. Have a fun time here!

Club Event: Favorite Legendary Face-Off!

Discussion seems to be quiet, so why don't we introduce some faceoffs? I'll enter each of the 48 legendary Pokemon in a randomized tournament bracket, and you vote for your favorite one based on design, moveset, origin, etc between the two pitted against each other per bracket. I'll use 4 6 brackets, so get your votes in soon (next round will start as soon as 5 or more members vote!)

Bracket #27: Keldeo vs. Rayquaza
647.png
384.png

Bracket #28: Palkia vs. Mew
484.png
151.png

[a id]sign[/a id]Sign Up

Username:
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:
Answer a Topic:

[a id]current[/a id]Current Discussion Topics

You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?
▪ Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing?
▪ Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?

[a id]past[/a id]Past Discussion Topics

▪ Since Fairy Type was introduced in Gen 6, Which legendary Pokemon should have Fairy Type?
▪ How do you like Xerneas and Yveltal? Do you like to use them in battle? How do you feel about their backstory and/or part in the story of the games?
▪ Which Shiny Legendary do you love?
▪ Does anyone find it odd that you can have shiny legendaries when only one of each exists?
▪ If you could give the Legends genders, what would they be?
▪ Has any legendary Pokémon impressed you or disappointed you once you saw/used it? If so, in what way?
▪ Which is your favorite trio and why? And if you can choose between them, which one of the three Pokémon in that trio is your favorite?
▪ Which legendary Pokémon is your favorite to use in battle?
▪ Which legendary Pokémon's backstory is, in your opinion, the most interesting?
▪ What would you change about any existing legendary Pokémon?
▪ If you could remove one legendary Pokémon from the Pokédex, which would you remove and why?
▪ What do you think about Xerneas and Yveltal, the new Legendary Pokémon?
▪ Related to what we spoke before, why not think about Yveltal and Xerneas type(s)?
▪ In your opinion, what role will play the next two legendary Pokémon that are advertised in Gen 6?
▪ What it would be like if Arceus was a mascot to his own game?
▪ Have any of you seen Kyurem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?
▪ In a real life setting, ignoring stats and the mechanics of the games, how powerful are legendaries really and how powerful do you think they should be?
▪ What's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack?
▪ Are Legendary Pokémon really capable of being Good/Evil?
▪ What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?
▪ What are your favorite version mascots?

[a id]members[/a id]Members List

Lilith [TwilightBlade]
380.gif
nv8f2a.gif

Sukisu
384.gif
491.gif

Galoria
251.gif
2cos9q9.gif

NecrumWarrior
144.gif
250.gif

Olli [Olli97]
249.gif
145.gif

Vaas [Pave Low]
492.gif
378.gif

CourageHound
244.gif
6tcnwk.gif

Hikari10
4v0ajs.gif
64idl3.gif

Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
151.gif
245.gif

Avishka
249.gif
150.gif

EV♥ [Iloveeevee]
488.gif
380.gif

Synerjee
2vv9cle.gif
380.gif

LilJz1234
151.gif
249.gif

rainerman3
493.gif
4v0ajs.gif

Seraphimon-sama
380.gif
2cos9q9.gif

TheAC29
487-o.gif
384.gif

Wind Heart
492.gif
2cos9q9.gif

Kirito-kun
385.gif
2cos9q9.gif

Squirrel [AlexOzzyCake]
377.gif
379.gif

ClumzyTrainR13
484.gif
4v0ajs.gif

Sheep [Cirno]
2cos9q9.gif
492.gif

Elgyem
249.gif
250.gif

Umbr30n
384.gif
150.gif

ForeverDash
64idl3.gif
146.gif

Chaos Fork
vztx5.gif
124tq95.gif

AWsquared
249.gif
382.gif

Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
150.gif
4v0ajs.gif

Regeneration
144.gif
151.gif

Dradier234
4v0ajs.gif
487.gif

WarriorOfDarkness
491.gif
382.gif

Cosmotone8
483.gif
380.gif

Vaporeon7
384.gif
151.gif

Bubbacca
xa8b9.gif
303gyo5.gif

Tabor62
251.gif
492.gif

ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
150.gif
151.gif

Vegetunks937
150.gif
nv8f2a.gif

Axeliira [Meganium90]
144.gif
xa8b9.gif

GoldenRayquaza
384.gif
i77edy.gif

dreichberg
249.gif
250.gif

kosuke
249.gif
386.gif

LadyNyx
491.gif
488.gif

Classic Sonic
483.gif
484.gif

Belldandy
151.gif
251.gif

JNathan
249.gif
384.gif

SectorRevenge
380.gif
488.gif

reshiram9
64idl3.gif

rhettz_emboar
4v0ajs.gif
jh4uqg.gif

CloysterOyster
144.gif
245.gif

FayAurora
245.gif
151.gif

UltraMew
151.gif
i77edy.gif

Tournoiement
151.gif
492.gif

Narnia
146.gif
380.gif

Gym Leader Rozu
i77edy.gif
385.gif

TrainerMusaddiq
491.gif
484.gif

PandaBoy
249.gif
251.gif

-Ahsan-
487.gif
151.gif

Jake♫
243.gif
385.gif

Snowdrop
244.gif
483.gif

lqkbook239
2cos9q9.gif
64idl3.gif

BackDraft-97
381.gif
380.gif

Nymphadora [Perdition Haze]
385.gif
384.gif

jellicentfan1
482.gif
144.gif

DER
487.gif
144.gif

L2
151.gif
150.gif

Btb
487.gif
145.gif

xMikasax
4v0ajs.gif
483.gif

GoatMan4
487.gif
249.gif

Dihaeus
250.gif
386.gif

Nutsy_!
nv8f2a.gif
4v0ajs.gif

Zeratul [atif]
251.gif
245.gif

^Trainer_VyNk^
381.gif
380.gif

AoTora
150.gif
64idl3.gif

Cilicica
xa8b9.gif
380.gif

Yuna
482.gif
151.gif

Roaming Murkrow [ProjectL]
386.gif
384.gif

Ressen
244.gif
249.gif

Redboy715
493.gif
487.gif

greenshrub
64idl3.gif
483.gif

Legendary Pokémon
144.png
145.png
146.png
150.png
151.png
243.png
244.png
245.png
249.png
250.png
251.png
377.png
378.png
379.png
380.png
381.png
382.png
383.png
384.png
385.png
386.png
480.png
481.png
482.png
483.png
484.png
485.png
486.png
487.png
488.png
489.png
490.png
491.png
492.png
493.png
494.png
638.png
639.png
640.png
641.png
642.png
643.png
644.png
645.png
646.png

xerneas.png
yveltal.png

Last edited:

Sukisu

Dark Trainer
Years
Username: Sukisu
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Rayquaza and Darkrai
Answer a Topic: Rayquaza: Mainly due to when the 3rd gen came out i just fell in love with Rayquaza with looking like a chinese dragon, it's shiny color looking epic, and being the wind element of the trio.

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Haii there! I would love to join this club too!

Username: Galoria

My two partners:
251.png
494.png

Curent Topic: It is an hard question there! I like all that is part of the nature. And all cute things. Even if the Pokémon is weak! I think Victini should be nice one. Because Victini is really little cute thing!
I loved his appearances in the films of Pokémon, its faces xD
Yes, it should be Victini! I love its charisma!
Anyway, the second one would be Celebi. It has all the features of a guardian. As a nature lover, Celebi can do anything that it wants to protect our Mother Nature and Pokémon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Username: NecrumWarrior
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Articuno & Ho-Oh
Answer a Topic: My favorite Legendary would probably be Articuno. It's just such a beautiful bird. When I was a kid I actually had the card for it. Still do actually. Suicune would have been my favorite if GF had made it Ice type, like it looks, instead of Water.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Username:
lLZPX.png

2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Lugia and Zapdos

What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?

This is like telling stories to little kids. They always want to hear the same one again and again and again. Except I just have to tell the same story again and again and again because I love Lugia too much :(((

So yeah, years ago I set a quest to go out in the big world of Johto (and Kanto) to search for the Pokemon who had so gracefully, single-handedly beaten up my big brother's team consisting of several maxed out legendaries and other strong Pokemon in a battle against one of his friends. For a long time I'd played without paying any mind to the existence of the Pokemon, despite its appearance in both the boxart and on the title screen, however once I had seen it in action, I began caring. So despite the fact that I tend to give up quickly if something is out of comprehension, I did keep on searching, even when all the places I thought could be potential "hideouts" for legendaries didn't happen to be where it actually was. In the end I did however give it a rest for a while, and started playing the games like normal, and went out to surf towards Cianwood to get Fly which I had just learned from one of my friends that I could get there, but got distracted by the Whirl Isles. It wasn't a place I'd ever thought of looking through when I first started out searching, considering the rivaling version legendary's hideout was so distinctive, but I did check through the caves since I hadn't really explored much of them before. And what do you know, there I found Lugia, well hidden in the room atop of the waterfall. I can say I was very excited to have finally found it, and quickl went to catch it and train it.

And oh yes, train it I did. Day and night, for months upon months! Or perhaps not thaaat much, however I did devote a lot of my time to training it. And I loved it. Its movepool was perfect, and I'm pretty sure I caught a good natured one considering how well I did with it in battles, and it pretty much became my favourite of the bunch, always the first choice, and always the one to beat up my opponents. I shared a bond with it like I had never done with any Pokemon before (except maybe for Pidgey), which is part of the reason it became my favourite legendary. All the time it took to find and catch it, and later all the time dedicated to training it and battling with it, all memories I cherish nowadays. However everything does come to an end, and despite my favourite Lugia carrying on with me through restarts through trading it temporarily to others while I did start over and then trading it back, I lost it together with my game once I borrowed it out to one of my friends. He somehow managed to lose the game, and I was upset, but I'm pretty sure this would've felt a lot less special to me if I still owned it.

Pffft, pretty sure the Silver battery would've died by now, so I'd probably have lost it anyways :p

Last edited:
Years
Username: Pave Low
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Shaymin and Regice

What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?

Regice. Why? Because it's a robot made of ice. I just think that it's a beautiful Pokemon. The design, the movepool, it's swagger is just overwhelming. There are 3 things that you could do when you see Regice; hope it melts before it attacks you, crap your pants and run away, or admire it. I sure as heck know what I would do. Regice <3

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Username: CourageHound
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners:
244.png
639.png

Answer a Topic: What is your favorite legendary pokemon?
My favorite Legendary is Entei. Not because of its effectiveness in battle or anything like that but because of his bulky and powerful design combined with his anime apearance in his movie that made him totally awesome. I happened to catch my first Entei in HG(by first entei I mean not on an emulator) and the walking with your pokemon mechanic made him that much cooler as we bonded throughout our Jhoto journey.

Years
I joined the past incarnations of this club so... why not sign up again?

Username: Hikari10
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Zekrom and Reshiram
Answer a Topic: My fave "big" Legendary would have to be Reshiram, it looks so beautiful and given I play Black, I got to use one and it was really strong. For cute Legendaries, I'd say Victini cos of its interesting type combination.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mew and Suicune
Answer a Topic: My favorite is Mew. I really wish I had a Mew's tail. I could use it for everything. It's also so CUTE! I also like Suicune because it looks like a dog. <3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: Avishka
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Lugia and Mewtwo

What is your favorite legendary pokemon?
Mewtwo His power is incredible! Plus, he was a thinking creature, an almost devilish predator set out on world domination! The 1st. Film was very cool!
Articuno is an original favorite. Majestic and beautiful, strongest of the three birds in Gameboy.
Darkrai just way too frickin' cool!
Lugia is a very interesting Pokémon, I really enjoyed the second movie where it's the hero, and it's one of the legendaries I use the most in battles. It's strong, majestic, awesome, graceful... I love it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Username: Iloveeevee
2 Legendary Pokemon Partners: Cresselia & Latias

What is your favorite legendary Pokemon?
Definitely Cresselia for this one. She's my absolute favorite legend because of how strong she is and she holds her own in battle, even against overwhelming odds. Cresselia being all female also makes her special since I have favoritism towards all female Pokemon. xD

Reactions: EB

CourageHound

Years
Surprisingly I dont see many version mascots as favorites as I thought they would be the more popular of legendaries. What are your guys favorite version mascotts?

Mine would be Giritina due to it being the first ghost dragon and being the "Guardian" of both the distortion world and the real world.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Thank you all for joining and welcome to the club! :3

@Sukisu: You like some very powerful legends! I agree, shiny Rayquaza is one of the best shinies I've come across.

@Galoria: Hello hello! Cute legendaries do play an important role in the grand scheme of things. I love the concept behind Victini, especially how it can empower others and bring victories. Celebi is also very caring, as shown in Pokemon 4Ever. The portrayals of legendary Pokemon in the movies cause me to love them more too.

@NecrumWarrior: I find Articuno to be very beautiful too. It's one of my top favorite legendaries (but I have many favorites, haha). Interesting about Suicune, if it were ice, then it would follow the typing of the Kanto birds. I wonder why Suicune is water... Well, I do love how Suicune has the ability to purify water.

@Olli97: Moar birds! Funny how you didn't know where Lugia was, awwww you are]were so nubby! Aww, I am so sorry to hear that your game was lost... I would freak out if I lost my Sapphire holding my favorite Latias. I have transferred a copy of her to Pearl, though. It's still a huge part of our childhoods and something we will never forget.

@Pave Low: Very nice to see a Regice fan. I can appreciate the beauty of a walking ice crystal. Regice's shiny form is so serene. <3

@CourageHound: Another good pick! Entei was absolutely cool in the third movie. I'll have to catch my Entei in HGSS and see his following sprite. I think I fainted my Raikou, though. D: I'm just so lazy with immediately catching legendaries if I want to get a good nature one later.

@Hikari10: Hi there, you have very cool partners. I'm definitely a fan of Reshiram over Zekrom, just oh so slightly over. <3 Victini is very cool too for being the first Fire/Psychic type. I always envisioned that typing belonging to a scary looking Pokemon... Victini is the total opposite.

@Checkers_Albino_Umbreon: Thanks for joining! I'm not sure if Mew ever did anything with its tail. It could use its psychic powers to lift things, so I'd like that power, haha. Suicune looks more feline to me, but it does look the most canine-like out of the three, for me at least. I don't wanna open up the cats/dogs/gerbils discussion though, haha. They are what they are-awesome.

@Avishka: Another member who loves a legendary Pokemon based on the movie appearance, cool! Well, you actually have a handful of favorites. That's alright too, as there are many epic Pokemon to love here. There are wicked legends, majestic legends, cute legends... Anyone can find appeal in some legendary.

@Iloveeevee: Hey! Is it me or do you love the same two legends Sector does? :P No worries, I like Cress and Latias too! Female legendary Pokemon are very cool. I'm glad GameFreak added them.

Now, allow me to answer the starting topic... What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?
My favorite legendary Pokemon is Latias! I just fell in love with her when I ran (surfed lol) into her. I was aimlessly wandering around the coast of Pacifidlog Town when it happened. I followed her around the map and within an hour, I found her above Slateport and caught her in a Timer Ball. The battle lasted that long... I love this Latias so much and she's my second highest trained Pokemon, at level 85. That was all in 2003 when I got Pokemon Sapphire. In 2006, when I started to join Pokemon forums, my first username had the word Latias in it. I have Latias sprites/fanart saved on this computer dating from 2006. I just hoard fanart... Idk, I just find Latias a beautiful, strong, and cute Pokemon. I love her special abilities in Pokemon Heroes, such as sight-sharing and disguising herself as Bianca.

Good new topic for us to transition into, CourageHound.

What are your favorite version mascots?
Hmm hmm hmm... I really love Suicune's design. I like the crystal on its head, the purple cloud, and the white ribbons coming out of its... body. Suicune is beautiful in the anime too. Oh yeah water purifyinggg.

tumblr_mddw5mVXIa1rc2uczo2_r1_250.gif

Last edited:

CourageHound

Years
Now, allow me to answer the starting topic... What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?
My favorite legendary Pokemon is Latias! I just fell in love with her when I ran (surfed lol) into her. I was aimlessly wandering around the coast of Pacifidlog Town when it happened. I followed her around the map and within an hour, I found her above Slateport and caught her in a Timer Ball. The battle lasted that long... I love this Latias so much and she's my second highest trained Pokemon, at level 85. That was all in 2003 when I got Pokemon Sapphire. In 2006, when I started to join Pokemon forums, my first username had the word Latias in it. I have Latias sprites/fanart saved on this computer dating from 2006. I just hoard fanart... Idk, I just find Latias a beautiful, strong, and cute Pokemon. I love her special abilities in Pokemon Heroes, such as sight-sharing and disguising herself as Bianca.

Good new topic for us to transition into, CourageHound.

Hmm hmm hmm... I really love Suicune's design. I like the crystal on its head, the purple cloud, and the white ribbons coming out of its... body. Suicune is beautiful in the anime too. Oh yeah water purifyinggg.

tumblr_mddw5mVXIa1rc2uczo2_r1_250.gif

Marvelous choice of pokemon! I beleive latios has most of the same abillities as latias with an equally reputable apearence in the movie, T-T at the ending! Thats whys hes my second favorite dragon.
And scuicune is indeed elegant in a class of its own. I also admire its power and of course; Suicune can walk on water and purifies it on contact!

The Legendary Beasts and L@ti twins are definately my favorite legends :). Terrakion jumped up to my favorites for how I admired its design and power once I saw it in black.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
A very good choice. Because Suicune is quite admirable for its beauty, shape and general appearance graceful.
It is my favorite about all legendary Pokémon trio existing!

However, the fact that love to this Pokémon is not simply to its
appearance. As a great admirer of nature I love Celebi to the facts it brings healing, Suicine is also very useful for the balance of nature. Simply beautiful!
I'm waiting the story about the last trio, the grass/fight one.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What are your favorite version mascots ?
Suicune (Crystal)
Suicune is cool all around, anime, trading card game, gameboy game, and it even has a cool name - The Northwind.it's design is fantastic <333
tumblr_mdafzaIrwi1ri74ido7_250.gif

Lugia (Silver)
It just looks so sleak and beautiful in the 2nd anime movie. Lugia, very cool, great powers, and another Uber in the game still!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm joining!

Username: synerjee

2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Giratina
487-origin.gif
and Latias
380.gif

Answer a Topic: What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?

My favourite legendary Pokemon is at the moment, as you can probably tell, Giratina, especially in its Altered forme. It looks really cool and fiercely powerful and really defines what a legendary Pokemon feels and looks like in my opinion. Its Ghost/Dragon typing is also really unique and makes for an equally unique legendary Dragon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hey Synerjee, glad to have you here!

And now for me to answer the topic:

My partner Pokemon explain it all. Reshiram and Zekrom have an interesting backstory, great motif (yin and yang) and also they have awesome type combinations. My fave Legendary mascots EVER, and no wonder I enjoyed Black and White a lot. I also love how their tails light up.

CourageHound

Years
I think its kinda funny how arcues didnt get his own game. Any of you guys wonder what it would be like if Arcues was a mascot to his own game?

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Oh man that'd be so cool! I'd buy that in a heartbeat! Have any of you seen Kyrem vs. The Swords of Justice yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back