• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

self-analysis

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
I prefer to make friends with people who are more like me, crazily funny, very random and lastly, who don't make fun of other people. I am very sensitive to people making fun of me.
But I would most prefer a straight man that could go with a funny man like me so we could make a comedic duo.

Years
If there would be two of me in this world, I think both of us would be competitively against each other about everything we love while keeping a good friendship due to a lot in common. I'm a competitive person and always did great in what I do but not really good with people except with those who knows me for years. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd be too awkward to talk to myself, but if we managed to get talking I think I'd be great friends with me. I tend to get on well with people who are a lot like me with their humour/interests/mannerisms, so I think I'd be the perfect candidate to be my own friend! Plus I understand how I view friendship in respect to how often I talk to my friends compared to how much I like them, so it'd finally be someone who doesn't get annoyed when I see them as a great friend but hardly ever talk to them haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can be stubborn and abrasive at times, but I always have good intentions, I am loyal, I can talk about a lot of things, and I can be quite easygoing, and I feel like I am a good person, so yes, I'd be my friend.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Hell yes. I consider myself a fun going guy, who can't be bothered with what society has to say about everyone, and can gel into any group of friends without caring about social statuses.

Back