• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Attack!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
If you could use one Attack of the Pokemon world in the real world, which one would it be and why?
For me it would have to be Fly. That way i could go anywhere i want, when i want, without any kind of vehicle (:

Get creative and share your ideas ~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Totally would pick Fly too! I'd love to be able to soar from city to city. Maybe Telekinesis would be nice too though.

Just moving this to PVP btw.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
be walking wit dat SWAGger

Probably Future Sight. As much as I'l like to fly, being able to see into the future would be quite an interesting ability.

Years
What, no one else wants to be able to use Splash??

Fly, Teleport and Recover all seem like obvious choices, and I'd be happy to be able to use any one of them. I'd probably have to go with Metronome though, since it would give me random access to all of those plus almost every other move in existence. I'd just have to be careful where and when I use it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Definitely Wish. If I had the ability to wish for something and have it come true, I would be happy forever. Nothing (well, almost) could ever make me feel depressed again. xD;; Teleport would be pretty awesome as well. That way, I could get to places within just mere seconds. Another would be Psychic. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want psychic powers?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Pay Day. Time to say goodbye to all of my money troubles. >:D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
What, no one else wants to be able to use Splash??

Fly, Teleport and Recover all seem like obvious choices, and I'd be happy to be able to use any one of them. I'd probably have to go with Metronome though, since it would give me random access to all of those plus almost every other move in existence. I'd just have to be careful where and when I use it.

Metronome would be a terrible choice, what if you ended up using explosion?

Fly and Future Sight would be very useful. Pay Day would be another great choice.

As for something less obvious (and evil), what about Embargo? Think about it, whoever you used it on would be unable to use every day items and they would think they're going crazy, everyone else would think they had "issues". That's just despicable. (Why did I think of it!?)

I'll counter with something good: Rain Dance, you could travel to places crippled by drought and bring much needed rain for their crops.

I have another question for everyone:

What do you think would be the most bizarre pokemon move to see being used by a human?

Last edited:

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
Surf for my Samurott ~<3
Swim across the vast ocean, traveling from place to place n.n for free :D! and get to the places I had always wanted to go and visit ^^

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Draco Meteor. It feels like a power only a god would have. Why I'd rather this over Judgment? Because then I could re-enact 2012.

Thinking less diabolically, I'd pick Teleport. It'd be fun to randomly appear behind a friend and give them a jumpscare :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
Thunder punch. I think it would be pretty cool to scare the crap out of someone with an elemental punch

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
EXPLOSION! :D

I think having something like Psychic or Hyperbeam would be swell!
Just walk through a store, see something you like, and guess what? IT'S OVERPRICED, hyperbeam that ♥♥♥♥, BOOM. Profit.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Pay Day or Draco Meteor.

Pay Day would help me get more money, while Draco Meteor is something I'd use on those who would try to bully me or fraud me.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would love either Telekinesis or Teleport. Moving objects with my mind like a baws or travelling to places without fear or being late or polluting the environment would be very convenient. Pay Day sounds good too, but I prefer earning money through hard work. It's more valuable that way and encourages me to practice self control.

Back