• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen The Copycat

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In the Kanto games, and Johto games, there's a girl referred to as "Copycat" she will mimic the player. However, there is a tiny sidequest in which you need to get her Pokedoll back from the Pokemon Fan Club. In return, she will give you the TM Mimic, or teach you Mimic as a Move Tutor in their remakes. In the G/S/C and HG/SS she will give you a ticket to the magnet train.

She also has either a talking Doduo/Dodrio and Banette, as well as a few Pokedolls... in HG/SS, she also copies the players sprite exactly.

What did you think of the Copycat girl? Did you retrieve her Pokedoll?

Years
I hope they bring The Copycat back in the future and make her more sophisticated functionally. It would be epic haha

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
I had no real opinion of her, because she was such a minor character in all the games she appeared in. I did get her missing doll in the Gen II games of course, but only because I needed the train pass from her.

Back