• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
^ is commenting on my spelling when ^'s username, Roswell, doesn't have an 'e' after 'Ros'.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...But there is no e after "Ros" in both the New Mexico city and the name of the character I got my username from.

^Will need to know < is quite the grammar Nazi, so how could < make such a silly mistake~

Winneon

Years
^ makes mistakes all the time, < is sure of that. :badsmile:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Is correct; < does make accidental typos often, especially when typing at over 80 WPM gotta love keyboards

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Shouldn't use "should know" when there are times where the person they are implying does, in fact, not know, thus making the phrase sound rather rude~ (Hehe, I know that phrase bugs Tara too.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Thought < said that ^ came off as rude, though that is not the case

I know you didn't mean to sound that way intentionally, but just note there may be some cases where using that phrase will most definitely make you sound rude and maybe even a bit conceited~ ...OK I'm not so sure on the last part but Idk.

Winneon

Years
^ said something rude in which ^^ thought was so, though ^ is denying that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^^Apparently believing what I said to be rude yet not rude yet rude now lol.

^Should never change that avatar due to the sheer epicness of it. And probably got ninja'd in the process.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
/facepalm.gif

I said it could be taken as rude, but I personally did not take it that way.

^^Was probably ninja'd

^Is likely victim to my terrible wording

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^Basically stating the obvious in the case of my wording being mistaken for a rude implication then lol. And has somewhat better wording when compared to what I've seen on forums such as Pojo for example.

Winneon

Years
^ is talking about grammar when my grammar is always right. sEE? mY lETTERS aRE aLWAYS rIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back