• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
@Doa: yea dude don't judge something at the start and loose interest.. I guarantee you will find it interesting when you play it furthur...

Also Guys I changed My Alakazam's move as you suggested they are now:
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Ice beam
Calm Mind (still thinking to change it)... Any suggestions????

Beated Blue (Gary) with:
Lv 66 Dragonite
Lv 67 Golem
Lv 65 Salamence
Lv 65 Alakazam
Lv 66 Meganium
Lv 66 Poliwrath

another question...
I am currently at Mount silver and have recently battled Rival Zane there..I read previously that we can fight Red only after 2nd Elite four battle in which they have increased level poke team.. Do I just enter Mount Silver to find Red or head to elite four's??? Need help here.............

head back to the elite four for real fight first (but the increase of level is not too strong indeed, the ace of Lance is just 67 level dragonite...)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2012
So... had beaten Whitney, and I had saved Elm from Team Saturn. But my Abra's teleport just gave me the option to teleport to Vermilion City, which I foolishly took. Is this a glitch, as I'm not sure I can get back.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
So... had beaten Whitney, and I had saved Elm from Team Saturn. But my Abra's teleport just gave me the option to teleport to Vermilion City, which I foolishly took. Is this a glitch, as I'm not sure I can get back.

you can stupidly pick on a trainer, and you will be curbstomped and sent back to where you were... i hope this could help you though

north the vermillion city got a pair of pokefan, with level 58 pokemon, i am sure your team would be wiped out in several turns........

the new mechanism of payout in firered just cost you about 1000 pokedollar when you are defeated, or even less, compare with pokemon ruby, which you would loss half of your money.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I can fix a bug when we using Iron tail, Steel wing, Metal Claw,Harden,Iron Defense.
May I help you to fix it?
And I can fix some bug other.

Sorry if my Engliah is bad

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Hello. Does Anyone know where the remaining flutes are? I have the Red and Yellow Flutes. Also, what are they used for?

The Blue Flute is found in Violet City by surfing by the Pokemart. A man will hand it to you.

The three flutes are placed on pedestals in Outskirt Island (found by surfing south-east of Olivine city). These will unlock the entrances to the 3 legendary birds.

Moltres - Mt. Mortar (Take the middle entrance and use Waterfall)
Zapdos - Abandoned Power Plant (Go into Rock Cave by the Power Plant and just go down all of the ladders)
Articuno - Ice Path (Surf down from the patch of water east of Cianwood City).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
The Blue Flute is found in Violet City by surfing by the Pokemart. A man will hand it to you.

The three flutes are placed on pedestals in Outskirt Island (found by surfing south-east of Olivine city). These will unlock the entrances to the 3 legendary birds.

Moltres - Mt. Mortar (Take the middle entrance and use Waterfall)
Zapdos - Abandoned Power Plant (Go into Dark Cave by the Power Plant and just go down all of the ladders)
Articuno - Ice Path (Surf down from the patch of water east of Cianwood City).

zapdos should be at rock cave, due to advanced map, as dark cave only for jirachi... but zapdos is BUGGED..... atleast in my version。

one more thing, you must resolve the legendary birds incidents after you defeat red before you can catch them...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
zapdos should be at rock cave, due to advanced map, as dark cave only for jirachi... but zapdos is BUGGED..... atleast in my version。

one more thing, you must resolve the legendary birds incidents after you defeat red before you can catch them...

Why? What happens otherwise?

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013

Sorry, I was mistaken. It is Rock Cave. I changed it already.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I have been playing through this hack and I LOVE IT! I am at the part where I am supposed to get the Clear Bell. I went through the cave to get to where the Omanyte Puzzle Room is, but instead of it being the white room with the voice that talks to you, it is still the Omanyte puzzle, and when I solve it, nothing happens. Do I have to do something else first? I already solved the Kabuto and Aerodactyl puzzles as well.

JonathanLUNG

99 Pokes but a Girl Ain't One
Years
This has got to be the best pokemon hack I've ever played.

Unfortunately, that just means that I'm all the more mad with this Silph Co. glitch thingy that doesn't let me utilize the Card Key again >_> I'm like, stuck in Saffron, possibly forever. D:

Years
@hongkongbinladen: I don't mind lance Dragonite as i am prepared for anything.....Currently i am battling Elite 4 Karen...I even have not trained my team again for the 2nd battle...Ill let you guys know shortly after defeating the league again.. and sorry for my alakazam's attacks..I included Ice beam which is not available in this game...But i have made him invincible.. you guys wait till I post my teams attack after the elites...
(UPDATE)

Just as I said Beated those Elites again with ease and showed them whos the Boss with:

1. Lv 70 Alakazam

(Psychic, Zap Cannon, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam)

2. Lv 68 Meganium

(Razor Leaf, Frenzy Plant, SolarBeam, Body Slam)

3. Lv 69 Poliwrath

(Dynamic Punch, Dive, Surf, Body Slam)

4. Lv 68 Salamence

(Fire Blast, Dragonbreath, Fly, Headbutt)

5. Lv 68 Golem

(Earthquake, Magnitude, Rollout, Rock Blast)

6. Lv 68 Dragonite

(Blizzard, Wing Attack, Outrage, Extreeme Speed)

One thing bothers me why my Poliwrath did'nt learnt (Hydro Pump) yet...Anyone knows?????

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
Only Poliwag and Poliwhirl learn Hydro Pump, at level 51. Usually final forms of Poke's which evolve with a stone learn different moves than their previous forms.

Years
Phew......Finally beated that Puny Rival Silver's Grouden team with....
Lv 73 Poliwrath
Lv 73 Salamence
Lv 74 Alakazam
Lv 74 Golem
Lv 73 Meganium
Lv 73 Dragonite

Yipeeeeeeeee!!!

Also I need to find that Under sea Express but searched all the cavern for it... still hopeless!!!!! Any ideas or clues guys?????

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

One thing bothers me why my Poliwrath did'nt learnt (Hydro Pump) yet...Anyone knows?????

I searched up in Bulbapedia that it doesn't learn Hydro Pump, only Poliwhirl and Poliwag does. Even if you would use the Move Relearner, it wouldn't relearn Hydro Pump. So you should have taught Poliwhirl Hydro Pump before evolving it. Plus I really don't know why they wouldn't give more moves in it's learnset or something, it happens to other Pokemon that evolves with an item or stone, such as Ninetales or Exeggutor.

Last edited:
Back